[H]OT! X800XTPE AGP $206.10

UltraCow said:
Oh, for anyone else that wants to see if their's has shipped yet (and if it has, get a tracking #):
I was just about to post that here. :p

Mine was in Irving, TX at 5:08 it must be half way to Pensacola, FL. by now. I'm beggining to get really excited. My last new card was the 9700 Pro. I can see the old pro now in my case and it truly has been a great card, supported with great drivers.
Thanks Ati for a good job, shipped it a week or 2 early and a good price on the deal to top it off. Maybe I can buy a 520 pcie next year for a couple of hundred dollars.

MINE WILL BE HERE TOMORROW...............OOOOOOOOOOO YEA :D :D.

foofighter06 said:
At the first of the thread.

You look silly now.

I wish I would have gotten in on the deal. :(

Maybe next time.

I have anX800XL I'll be selling as soon as I put the XT in my system and make sure it's all good.

GOT MINE

It came on the Fedex truck this morning to work, now I have work the rest of the day with this card on my desk taunting me! :D

Where are all the naysayers now! :p :p :p

cefoskey said:
It came on the Fedex truck this morning to work, now I have work the rest of the day with this card on my desk taunting me! :D
Open the shipping box and tell us how it's packaged (white boxed), if it looks new or not and if it mentions being refurbished on the packaging. :p

cefoskey said:
Damn Americans! :D

Apparently quantities are split between ati.com and ati.ca, whith each only allowed to sell/ship to their respective country. No doubt ati.com got a bigger allotment than ati.ca.

Has anyone from Canada been notified yet?

Arkham said:

Apparently quantities are split between ati.com and ati.ca, whith each only allowed to sell/ship to their respective country. No doubt ati.com got a bigger allotment than ati.ca.

whats this "canada" you speak of?

Arkham said:

Not me, not yet. And no one from this thread on pricenetwork.ca got his either.
http://www.pricenetwork.ca/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=207695#post207695

I think this quantity splitting between ati.com and atishop.ca is a bad guess.

from AT:
TheFamilyMan said:
Just received mine. In white box with discs, power cables, and card. The card is an X800XT PE and not the X850XT like we hoped.

The card is brand new...I would say never installed and I would doubt the fan has ever been run. I have the advantage of working in a place where I can look at the AGP connectors under magnification and it appears the card hasn't been installed...
Woot! Friday won't come soon enough. :D

Arnon said:
I think this quantity splitting between ati.com and atishop.ca is a bad guess.
No, it's not a guess, it's straight from ATI. I talked to the guy for 20 minutes the other day when I was checking my order status. Canadians had to buy it from the Canadian shop, Americans from shoptati.com. The US ATI isn't allowed to sell cards to Canadians, and vice-versa, it's the way the company operates.

Full white box, card looks sparkling new. I dont think it was ever used before, as the AGP pins dont appear to have scratches.

ryanrule said:
lol look at all the canucks bitching
Heh, I'm in no hurry. I'll barely be able to use the card in this 1.3 T-bird, so I have to wait to upgrade anyway. :)

Arkham said:
Heh, I'm in no hurry. I'll barely be able to use the card in this 1.3 T-bird, so I have to wait to upgrade anyway. :)

:eek:

Holy crap, I thought I was bad adding this into my A64 3000+ Winchester system. *lol*

Just got my notice from ATI with a tracking number. They only shipped mine out late last night. It's gonna be a long wait 'til friday.

hurrah mine shipped this moring. since i wotn be home till sat, thats ok. plus the shipping route from texas to wisc seems to go pretty fast usually. at least it does when i buy from woot

Shinare said:
:eek:

Holy crap, I thought I was bad adding this into my A64 3000+ Winchester system. *lol*
ARGH...Don't say that! That's what I'm upgrading to (Venice, though).

KingThot said:
Someone is trying to sell his on anandtech for $300! :eek: I dunno good way to make $ but kinda slimy. http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=45&threadid=1662532&enterthread=y
$300 shipped isn't slimy. 2lb priority + insurance (I hope he insures it) + $221 if he used a 10% off coupon = less than $70 profit (or less than $50 if he didn't use a coupon). Good for him. :p That's still $78 cheaper than the next cheapest x800 XT PE ($378 @ bestbargainpc.com <-- lame company).

Ugh I keep looking back on this page just to find a response from pigpen. There goes my daily laugh.

LeArN2LiVe said:
Ugh I keep looking back on this page just to find a response from pigpen. There goes my daily laugh.
pigpen
Last Activity: Today 05:17 PM

LOL

This is gonna be such a fun weekend.... my fedex guy gets here right after his lunch break, so I think I'm taking friday afternoon off. Hey it's summer, nobody cares.

Learn2live: I know it's off topic but if you want a forum laugh:
<a href='http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-cenarioncircle&t=145812&p=1&tmp=1#post145812'>linky</a>
Some kid got owned by his mom for posting after 3am....

pxc said:
$300 shipped isn't slimy. 2lb priority + insurance (I hope he insures it) + $221 if he used a 10% off coupon = less than $70 profit (or less than $50 if he didn't use a coupon). Good for him. :p That's still $78 cheaper than the next cheapest x800 XT PE ($378 @ bestbargainpc.com <-- lame company).

It is when you can get an X800XT PE from ZZF for $279 shipped (In Stock):

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=320816

SkewdAtom said:
It is when you can get an X800XT PE from ZZF for $279 shipped (In Stock):

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=320816
Interesting. I wonder why ZZF doesn't show up on pricewatch searches. These $221 shipped cards are BBA with a 3 year warranty, worth a premium to some people. That link actually justifies the $300 shipped price.

Anyways, if bad prices were illegal ebay would be out of business. :p

Back