[H]mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoson

Supreme [H]ardness
When support for that app was added did we lose the old skin?

Don't remember. Kyle made a post about it, but I don't remember it saying we would lose classic [H]mobile.

Right, that's the one. Kyle's last message is that we could still choose [H]Mobile... While true, the theme has lost it's mobileness... It's a standard vb skin.

Right, that's the one. Kyle's last message is that we could still choose [H]Mobile... While true, the theme has lost it's mobileness... It's a standard vb skin.

Same thing here. It's ugly. I want my red and black back.

Old [H] Mobile will be coming back.. Been using the VB mobile version and it sucks balls. Hate it.

yay, another win in the fight to keep my eyesight.

Agreed, now it looks really sweet. Maybe toss the old black and red theme at it for good measure.

I'd still rather have the mobile site :) Just works better on my nook color and my aria. :)

The old mobile site is back. Will get Anthony to fix the colors.

I like whatever theme is running now. I never liked the old theme cause everything just seemed to run together. Granted blue and white is a little wimpy looking for [H] but its easier to read. I don't use the mobile site much, just when I've got a shitty connection.

The current [H] Mobile is easy to read indeed, much better than before, but I want to know about the actual mobile app version that Kyle said they were working on. The screenshots looked fantastic. https://www.vbulletin.com/mobile/

What is the current status of this and can any of us try it out if it's running already? It would be soooo much better on a touchscreen smartphone than the "Mobile" skin for the forums we have now.

The current [H] Mobile is easy to read indeed, much better than before, but I want to know about the actual mobile app version that Kyle said they were working on. The screenshots looked fantastic. https://www.vbulletin.com/mobile/

What is the current status of this and can any of us try it out if it's running already? It would be soooo much better on a touchscreen smartphone than the "Mobile" skin for the forums we have now.

The VB app version sucks shit through a twisted straw and will not be used.

that's unfortunate to hear.

The current mobile skin is fine by me. I did run into one issue though with very long threads, where the numbers to select pages of the thread run off the side of the screen on my EVO. The result is, its impossible to return to the first page of the thread, for example.

URL modification? :D

As for the "what now" post, I guess we await the return of the old BAMF [H] mobile - done right the first time around :)

Well, its progress I suppose. Much easier on the eyes than the old red and grey mobile skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back