[H]ard Box contest #2

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
[H]ard Box contest #2!

You get the points off of [H]ard Box for 3 months and you get to win a Prize, a water cooled i7 system!!

We have almost all the parts for a full i7 920 water cooled system! I will take a pic and post soon... just about all the parts are in (along with the case)!
hardbox2pic2.jpg

Also, if I have any money left over I will use it to add a gift card to 1st and possibly 2nd place. Once I finish working everything up I will update these amounts!

So post your badge here
to enter the folding contest. (How to get your badge) You must have a 4k PPD Average for team 33 and be a consistent folder up to the drawing time to win. Registration will end March 11th.

Winner will be drawn March 31st and then will enjoy 3 months of PPD goodness.

Questions post in this thread.

Also, here is the thread with all the people who donated items or money, A HUGE THANK YOU!

Contest rules are subject to change by myself or Kyle.

Not sure how to fold? it is easier than ever! http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1550668

Last edited:
Hey! Why don't you have all the parts yet?!

(looks at self)

oh........

Do I need to do anything extra to join the team other than add 33 to my team? I've got my U/N and Passkey, but my information is not showing up on folding stats. Unless I need to 100% a WU before it adds, in which case that will be a while.

I am guessing you need at least one completed WU to enter.

The entry requires consistent folding. One WU is not enough for this entry.

You must have a 4k PPD Average for team 33 and be a consistent folder up to the drawing time to win.

Which is why I cant enter, cause right now im in-consistent, so no i7 for me =[

/crowd: awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Which is why I cant enter, cause right now im in-consistent, so no i7 for me =[

/crowd: awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Same boat here. Hopefully I'll be back up come summer, though.

I'm actually going to get my 1075t back going since I deconstructed my last folding box. Hopefully I can get 4K ppd in time.

Guys, just enter and see how it goes. If you do not make it, you do not make it. If you do, you are golden!

Dammit UTO! Stop telling people to enter! I want to win something one of these days....

I just updated with a pic of everything That i have gotten in.

Some of it is for this contest, and some of the parts will be for the next one.

Looky what is on the test bench getting a fresh install!

hardboxhaf.JPG

Wife and daughter took a nap this afternoon and gave me some much needed free time to get this tested and set up.

The WC setup I'm going to leave in parts and ship inside the case all packed up. I figure WC people have a way of doing things and I will only mess it up :p

Last edited:
Looky what is on the test bench getting a fresh install!

hardboxhaf.jpg

Wife and daughter took a nap this afternoon and gave me some much needed free time to get this tested and set up.

Linky not working:confused:

EDIT:-Linky fixed and shiny toys are visible:cool:

Good luck to all that entered:)

Last edited:
Heres' to hoping I win this awesome rig tomorrow, and good luck to everyone that entered. :D

There are two rigs!

A WC i7 and a regular air cooled i7

PM is off to Kyle, I will post the winners when I get a reply.

GL to the winners!

I will surely miss the free hardbox points, thanks again Kendrak!

I hope Kyle sends me back a PM today.

It is some nice stuff going out this time.

Last edited:
GL to everyone! These contests make things much more fun with the competition.

Kyle must be out tearing up the road in his viper that we've not seen the results:p

Just got the PM from Kyle!

#8 post is first place! sc0tty8
#24 is second! jfb9301

Wow sc0tty8, twice... in a row? Did you send Kyle a fruit basket?

I will PM the winners later tonight with info. I'm also going to figure out the cash (newegg giftcard) portion of the prizes with what I have left after shipping.

Last edited:
Wtf are you shitting me?

I need to send him a fruit basket or something, maybe a gas card for the viper, I think it's thirsty!

I am just in awe, thanks!

Congrats guys! I'm sad because it's rigged and I never win. Scotty I think is kyle under a different handle. :p

Wtf are you shitting me?

I need to send him a fruit basket or something, maybe a gas card for the viper, I think it's thirsty!

I am just in awe, thanks!

A fruit basket? This is the [H] so you better send him hookers and blow!

Thanks everyone.

I'm very surprised, I never win these things. I'll have to hide the new boxen from the SWMBO. :) I hadn't even realized that there was a second rig.

Ahhh the memories of pherret folding with 2 dual P3 and 3 other machines, in closets, under beds.....

Thanks everyone.

I'm very surprised, I never win these things. I'll have to hide the new boxen from the SWMBO. :) I hadn't even realized that there was a second rig.

Ahhh the memories of pherret folding with 2 dual P3 and 3 other machines, in closets, under beds.....

Memories?

It is (with upgraded equipment) is a current reality for some :p

Back