Guild Wars 2 reviews & user thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is, who won?

Jesus, you have to ask who won? Clearly Daggah, simply because GT has it wrong on so many accounts.

Take the button mashing argument they are having, well, combat is nothing like goldentiger says it is. I don't know where he is getting the button mashing from, and sure if you are competely clueless about the game then yeah button mashing is all combat is. And if you are sitting waiting for cooldowns, then you are playing the game wrong and don't know your skills. I haven't played any other classes but as an engineer the only skills that I am ever waitng for are the healing ones and as someone else pointed out the game would be too easy if they were on a short cooldown.

Another one of his complaints is about the bank space and having to pay for it, while conveniently forgetting that they have made an unlimited space available for collectable items. And normally in most MMO's craft items take up most of your inventory and bank space. Been able to lodge unlimited craft stuff in that space from anywhere is a godsend. How could anyone who knows the game use the bank space as a negative I don't know.

And lastly, this is still a troll thread, I don't know what his problem is. It wasn't enough for him to post negative comments in every GW2 thread on the board, but he also had to start his own thread to say more negative things, and mostly wrong things too which were already discussed in the main thread!!
 
Actually reaper, the bank space is limited to I think 200 of each collectible and a measly number of slots for finished items and any non crafting material. The space also is used once you go over your allotment. It is nice to be able to mail stuff to your bank but it is shared by the whole account and by the time you get much stuff it is very small.
 
Did you go through the pirate puzzle in Lion's Arch? There's a jumping puzzle section that's pitch black other than brief flashes of light every once in a while (it's more than every few seconds.)

Oh joy, another jumping "puzzle" (I'm working through the sylvari zone at the moment).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top