“Geostorm” Fails to Excite Weather Conspiracy Theorists

LOL so much stupid in this post.

Notice throughout the graph there are ups and downs. Ocean level is always changing. Sea Level Rise is the change over time -- d(t). Place a red line from the beginning of that graph following the mean of the measurements and it is increasing.

Just to help you out:
a.jpg

If the future trend follows the trend of the last three years then the red line will have to bend and start to go down. If you plot it back far enough in time and use only a straight line the red line will either be increasing, flat, or decreasing, depending on the time range. Also the big question, what are the units of the Y axis? 0-80 what, degrees C, degrees F, degrees K, fat people, skinny people, dumb posters per thread... graph is meaningless without proper units. Any real scientist( physicist, chemist, ect) can tell you the numbers put out to confirm global warming really don't tell anything for certain. I have even seen assumptions put forth by some climatologists the defy the laws of physics lol. One of the graphs that most climatologists use to show how CO2 causes rising temperatures actually shows that temperatures began to rise decades before CO2 levels did, but they still point to the graph and say that if both are rising then CO2 must have caused the warming, but how does rising CO2 levels cause temperature to increase decades before it began to rise? Physics tells you that if sea water temperature rises, which is caused by rising global temperatures, then it can not contain as much CO2 dissolved in it, therefore it will release it into the atmosphere, which is why rising temperatures cause rising CO2 levels, not the other way around.

But are you prepared for the Earth's coronal consumption by the sun and the heat death of the universe?

/me doubts

The Earth will die a fiery death when the sun expands, but the universe will die a dark frozen death once all the matter has been pulled into massive black holes that will slowly dissipate over eons.

I'm a sucker for Gerard Butler in these wonky movies like this, I loved the crap out of Olympus is Falling, Channing Tatum's version though... not so much.

The Earth will die a fiery death when the sun expands, but the universe will die a dark frozen death once all the matter has been pulled into massive black holes that will slowly dissipate over eons.
Education for the loss!

I'm a sucker for Gerard Butler in these wonky movies like this, I loved the crap out of Olympus is Falling, Channing Tatum's version though... not so much.

I hung out with him one night in NOLA, he’s sober now and I was very drunk. I think I said something like “if my friends knew I was hanging out with you, they’d jizz in their pants”.

He told my wife I have a way with words the next day.

I hung out with him one night in NOLA, he’s sober now and I was very drunk. I think I said something like “if my friends knew I was hanging out with you, they’d jizz in their pants”.

He told my wife I have a way with words the next day.
Yeah in my younger days I knew someone who was in a position where she'd always invite me to VIP events at a museum and I loved it. Then one evening they had this IMAX movie about the first guy who first went to Antarctica or something like that, and she was talking to me with this old lady next to her, asked me if I saw the movie yet and I was like "no I haven't" so she asked if I wanted to be squeezed in I could. I replied with something like "Nah, I really don't want to watch a movie about snow", well turned out that old lady next to her was the wife of the guy who did it... DOH... needless to say I was NEVER invited by her to those events ever again. I'm a tad more careful with my words now that I'm older... but occasionally that foot in mouth disease pops up

Yeah in my younger days I knew someone who was in a position where she'd always invite me to VIP events at a museum and I loved it. Then one evening they had this IMAX movie about the first guy who first went to Antarctica or something like that, and she was talking to me with this old lady next to her, asked me if I saw the movie yet and I was like "no I haven't" so she asked if I wanted to be squeezed in I could. I replied with something like "Nah, I really don't want to watch a movie about snow", well turned out that old lady next to her was the wife of the guy who did it... DOH... needless to say I was NEVER invited by her to those events ever again. I'm a tad more careful with my words now that I'm older... but occasionally that foot in mouth disease pops up

Yeah, you never know who you are talking to or who can hear you. Hollywood is a very small place. I'm just a dirty old crew member that doesn't need to be around people in high places, but because of my wife, I sometimes have to socialize. Needless to say, I'm biting my tongue the whole time. They probably think i'm an asshole for not talking much, but I just don't want to say something and get yelled at later haha.

I am going to get that movie just like I did with "The day after tomorrow" so I can have side splitting laughter for however long it runs... 2012 was great for that as well lol

Haha, it’s true. But don’t blame her, WB and skydance butchered it with jerry bruckheimer doing reshoots.

I think it was doomed from the start. It was a B movie to start with and they gave it the attention of a blockbuster.

I still want to watch it, but it definitely went from a $5 Tuesday theater watch to a Redbox rental. Sorry to your wife....

The other half, is violence.

Fuck yea. Blowing shit up, too. That's always cool.

I think it was doomed from the start. It was a B movie to start with and they gave it the attention of a blockbuster.

I still want to watch it, but it definitely went from a $5 Tuesday theater watch to a Redbox rental. Sorry to your wife....

Still get paid, I've worked on so much crap tv and movies. But it doesn't matter, the pay check is all thay counts.

Well, that sucks. I was hoping for a 2012 style movie. Lots of cool visuals and shit. I'm already sure that the story sucks and it's not going to win any awards for it's depth.

I have no recollection of that, sir.

i was expecting non stop chaos destruction and special effects. But hardly 5% of the movie is that. It's mostly fuckin dialogue.

i was expecting non stop chaos destruction and special effects. But hardly 5% of the movie is that. It's mostly fuckin dialogue.

Well, that sucks. It never looked like a plot driven, dialog heavy movie from the previews. Looked like a "leave your brain at the door and look at the pretty special effects" movie.

I like the slower, heavy plot, thinking man movies, too. But, sometimes I want the stupid but action heavy movie.

Yeah, you never know who you are talking to or who can hear you. Hollywood is a very small place. I'm just a dirty old crew member that doesn't need to be around people in high places, but because of my wife, I sometimes have to socialize. Needless to say, I'm biting my tongue the whole time. They probably think i'm an asshole for not talking much, but I just don't want to say something and get yelled at later haha.

interesting. What does she do exactly as a producer ?

Do all producers chip in money or what ?

Controlling the weather might not be real, but that hasn't stopped multiple countries from trying.

interesting. What does she do exactly as a producer ?

Do all producers chip in money or what ?

Lots of different sorts of producers. My wife just seems to herd cats all day. We’ve worked on a bunch of the same stuff and I wouldn’t want her job even if she makes much more than me.

Still get paid, I've worked on so much crap tv and movies. But it doesn't matter, the pay check is all thay counts.

yup, in the end doesn't matter if you are working on the next marvel movie or some b level movie. Having a job and making money is what counts.

Back