Gaming mATX board FINALLY!

Well I for one have emailed abit tech support for better BIOS options :D

I emailed ABIT also.

As for Availability in Canada, I have emailed ASI. I will post their response here as to the ETA up here.

Woot! for Steeeeve, my mobo left Portland, Or. 2 hours ago. Hopefully UPS will have it here tomorrow.

[LYL]Homer;1030736496 said:
Woot! for Steeeeve, my mobo left Portland, Or. 2 hours ago. Hopefully UPS will have it here tomorrow.

haha, you better love me :) I lost money on every sale but one. I didn't realize shipping would be that high for the motherboard :(.

I assume the 370 was achieved with air cooling? It'd be helpful if folks list all their componets they are using to achieve their OC results. Alot of people are going to be watching the incoming results and will want to know.
I will post my results ASAP I get the mobo, It's all up to the swedish post office now! :p

with the beta bios m612a_10:
multi unlocked w/x6800 (as i thought):

raising fsb@350 [email protected]:

i can conclude it was my e4300 which hold me back fsb@340!

Anyone using the HDMI out on this mobo with a 24" LCD? Can the HDMI output 1920 x 1200 resolution using a HDMI->DVI cable, or is it limited to 1080 resolution?

haha, you better love me :) I lost money on every sale but one. I didn't realize shipping would be that high for the motherboard :(.

Good PR move though Steeeeve, I'll make sure to order from you again in the future. ;)

MEMORY ADVICE

I'm looking for max PC2-6400 memory with low latency. I'm not sure I will run the memory at 800 but the possibility will be there. I think 1st I'll go 666 so if you have an an excellent choice running 666 with low latency let me know. Of course I don't want to pay 100$ extra just for going 3-3-3 instead of 4-4-4 but you get the idea.

[LYL]Homer;1030737984 said:
Good PR move though Steeeeve, I'll make sure to order from you again in the future. ;)

Yeah, I'm trying to get and sell as many of these boards before Newegg gets them because once that happens its over for my sales :). They can probably undercut the price that I buy them at haha.

Anyway, the boards won't come in until NEXT WEEK.

I finally ordered it. Might take 2 weeks though. Quick question. Is it possible to install windows vista via external dvd? boot via usb? I just happen to have 1, don't want to waste money on internal dvd drive. Thx!

GREAT NEWS!!! 10 F-I90HD motherboards arriving today...only at SFFStore.com (I reserved all 10 :) )

ABIT REPLY regarding more options in BIOS

Dear Customer,​

We will forward your concerns to our BIOS development team for them to review.​

Please check our website periodically for any of the updates.​

If you have any questions, please let us know​

Thank you​

Best Regards,​

Abit Technical Support Team​

GREAT NEWS!!! 10 F-I90HD motherboards arriving today...only at SFFStore.com (I reserved all 10 :) )

?/"*%&/$* I wonder if I should order from you. The fact I'm in Canada I was looking for a store close to me and if I need to RMA or anything it would be easier.

I guess I will wait the 2 weeks...

?/"*%&/$* I wonder if I should order from you. The fact I'm in Canada I was looking for a store close to me and if I need to RMA or anything it would be easier.

I guess I will wait the 2 weeks...

I can't ship to Canada :(

looks like a nice little coverage of the mobo. Nice BIOS pics too.

Thanks pvhk!

Not sure if it's worth changing my current rig, but it sure is appealing for my next one.

MEMORY ADVICE

I'm looking for max PC2-6400 memory with low latency. I'm not sure I will run the memory at 800 but the possibility will be there. I think 1st I'll go 666 so if you have an an excellent choice running 666 with low latency let me know. Of course I don't want to pay 100$ extra just for going 3-3-3 instead of 4-4-4 but you get the idea.

I am looking to get either the G. Skill F2-6400CL4D-2GBPK or the G.Skill F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ. Both of them being 2GB DDR2-800 kits with timings of 4-4-4-12. The former (PK)being a little bit cheaper with Elpida memory chips, while the latter (HZ) is a little more pricey and runs Micro D9 chips. Both will run DDR2-667 with even faster timings, which is the most likely speed you will have them at if you overclock an E4300. The HZ has higher max- speed on the order of DDR2-950 still with 4-4-4-x timings, which I guess is more important if you try to OC an E6600. I haven't decided whether to spend the extra 50 Euros on the HZ, though. Did anyone try out either set on the F-I90HD, yet?

Cheers!

I am looking to get either the G. Skill F2-6400CL4D-2GBPK or the G.Skill F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ. Both of them being 2GB DDR2-800 kits with timings of 4-4-4-12. The former (PK)being a little bit cheaper with Elpida memory chips, while the latter (HZ) is a little more pricey and runs Micro D9 chips. Both will run DDR2-667 with even faster timings, which is the most likely speed you will have them at if you overclock an E4300. The HZ has higher max- speed on the order of DDR2-950 still with 4-4-4-x timings, which I guess is more important if you try to OC an E6600. I haven't decided whether to spend the extra 50 Euros on the HZ, though. Did anyone try out either set on the F-I90HD, yet?

Cheers!

umm... arent fsb for memory and cpu unlinked now? didn't abit just lock the memory down to 3 options? they aren't mem dividers are they? oh wells. i'm not sure any more. need to install an os on mine. haha. i've tried teamgroup d9.. works fine so far, but again i dont have windows installed. hehe.

I am looking to get either the G. Skill

Funny I took a look at G.Skill for the 1st time today and now you talk about them. I was look at F2-6400CL3D-2GBGA and also the Geil GX22GB6400PDC http://www.geilusa.com/products/show/id/68 but I don't know the price yet and need to find out and compare. Nice orange looking!

EDIT: Geil are hard to find and high price I beleive. 250$ at newegg but no stock. Better forget the 3-3-3 I guess... 4-4-4 should be ok without an important impact on perf and more money in my pocket.

umm... arent fsb for memory and cpu unlinked now?
Yes, can be sync 1:1 or not, that's great. My 1st plan is ti get an E4300 and try 366FSB in sync and this mean the CPU will run @3.3GHz so if it is too high and it does not handle it I plan to use 333 so everything will be fine. If later I want to go Quad Core I hope that I won't have to upgrade memory but maybe again I'll go for a major system upgrade.

careful with the geil sticks. i heard earlier versions are micron d9 and the latests ones arent. so yah... some cant even oc over the stock 800... that's from xtremesystems.com's ddr2 list. i think.

9 MORE IN STOCK STARTING AT 4:30!!!!!!!!111

D&H just called and confirmed that 9 more came into their Chicago Warehouse.

Anandtech spoke with me and told me that newegg has 250 backordered and will not arrive for some time.

The last 10 sold out in 8min...so hurry !

Yeah, I'm trying to get and sell as many of these boards before Newegg gets them because once that happens its over for my sales :). They can probably undercut the price that I buy them at haha.

Anyway, the boards won't come in until NEXT WEEK.

I doubt they'll undercut you. Lately NE has been notoriously price gouging components, especially mobos. As long as you sell them for what ABIT reccomends you'll get plenty of business. I'm thinking the only problem NE might give you, or anyone else, is if they somehow manage to be the only store to get the mobos in supply. That would suck for everyone because thats when NE would start price gouging without worry. Then again NE may not even take notice of this mobo since its a SFF mobo and not even care to get a supply up. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

My local fry's still has 13 in stock, I'm considering buying some to resale here or on eBay if there's interest. They retail for 119.99 with about 7.00 in tax, plus overnight shipping would be $15, and averaging in gas costs, my cost to deliver would be about $150. So for this to be worth while I'd ask $170 per board with overnight shipping included, if anyone wants me to do this I'll list some items on eBay or sell directly via Paypal.

I'm not trying to steal business from Steve, you should buy from him first, but his supplies will run out shortly.

I highly suggest you get these board from Steeeeve while you can, especially those without a Fry's nearby.

I ordered one from Steeeeve the other day and i got the mobo yesterday. I am using an E4300 and the PNY 667. I overclocked it to 333FSB & the RAM to DDR2-800 using the stock intel heatsink and all is running smoothly in my Qpack so far. I'll try to memtest and prime later today. It took two minutes to do the overclock through the bios.

Steeeve, what's the best CPU heatsink for the E4300 that will fit the Qpack? Thanks

My local fry's still has 13 in stock, I'm considering buying some to resale here or on eBay if there's interest. They retail for 119.99 with about 7.00 in tax, plus overnight shipping would be $15, and averaging in gas costs, my cost to deliver would be about $150. So for this to be worth while I'd ask $170 per board with overnight shipping included, if anyone wants me to do this I'll list some items on eBay or sell directly via Paypal.

I'm not trying to steal business from Steve, you should buy from him first, but his supplies will run out shortly.

170?? :eek: No thanks. Hmmmm... I'm curious what NE will charge with shipping once they get them? Luckily I can afford to wait another month for supplies to catch up with demand.

ABIT REPLY regarding more options in BIOS

Dear Customer,​

We will forward your concerns to our BIOS development team for them to review.​

Please check our website periodically for any of the updates.​

If you have any questions, please let us know​

Thank you​

Best Regards,​

Abit Technical Support Team​
Sounds familiar ;)

Back