Gaming mATX board FINALLY!

another question, if I plug a geforce 8800 at my motherboard can I use the hdmi & vga from there to plugin another 2 monitor extended:

total 4 video output: 2 geforce + 2 f-190HD?

another question, if I plug a geforce 8800 at my motherboard can I use the hdmi & vga from there to plugin another 2 monitor extended:

total 4 video output: 2 geforce + 2 f-190HD?
Well, if you told me you were using an ATI-based GPU, I'll answer "Very likely, YES", since the ATI VGA drivers are cross-GPU compatible, and I think at least most of the 1K+ series accept multi-monitor with the IGP of the X1250 chipset.

With an NVIDIA card, I dont really know. If you're going Vista, then the answer is NO, since it seems Vista doesn't like using more than one VGA driver. If you're using XP, you can always try...

I do have to tell you, though, that IGPs usually share the same PCI-E lanes as the PEG slot, so while the X1K+ cards might be ready for that, and behave nicely with IGPs from the same manufacturer, NVIDIA cards may not behave the same way, or at least only behave that way with IGPs from the same manufacturer (the 7 series IGP, that is).

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Miguel

Hello all, new member here. i have been following this thread like most of us, I have a few questions if i may ask. first let me say sorry if this topic has been covered already, i have read most but not all of this thread :p 1) the motherboard has 5 fan headers onboard, of those how many read fan speed. 2) If you use all the fan headers does this cause instablity when you overclock due to the fans taking power stright from the motherboard. 3) How many watts are decated to each fan header 4) the FSB is 1066/800, is this a limiting factor to OC because it don't go higher or is this not a big deal. 5) does someone have a link for the recommended ram for this board. " i cant find it at Abit website".
Im almost ready to jump in the water with this board, i like what im reading here. My 2 other systems are AMD's with DFI lanparty mobo's so im not familiar with intel OCing. So my plan is to buy this mobo and wait for DFI to come out with there Intel matx sometime this year http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5214&Itemid=1. (after it matures of course).

Sorry for the wall of words ;)

again thanks

anyone that has oced this board and it didnt post, u must turn the pc off, take out the battery, turn it on, then turn it off, then keep the battery out the whole time, and then switch the cmos jumper to reset for a minute then put the battery back in and set the jumper back and it should turn on, if does not work please pm me because i have other ways of doing it too

Thanks for this. It worked for me. I have this board and it has been running great for a year with a e4300 overclocked to 3Ghz. Then a few days ago it wouldn't power up at all (the red light on board came on but nothing else). I remembered reading this awhile back so gave it a try. Took the battery out, powered up without battery, clearded cmos, put battery back in, powered up again and it was all back to normal. Thanks!

Thanks for this. It worked for me. I have this board and it has been running great for a year with a e4300 overclocked to 3Ghz. Then a few days ago it wouldn't power up at all (the red light on board came on but nothing else). I remembered reading this awhile back so gave it a try. Took the battery out, powered up without battery, clearded cmos, put battery back in, powered up again and it was all back to normal. Thanks!
Sweet, happy that helped someone! You got one of the good boards! Congrats. Man I posted that up a long time ago!

Back