Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 3

Had my first experience with Galaxy a few years back. Thought to myself, "This no name brand can't be any good". Boy was I wrong. Quality, looks, the whole deal.

Galaxy has built a fine reputation, and continue to excel and raise the bar! Galaxy is becoming the First name in GPU vendors, in my book!

The name is awesome, expansive, and now with Samsung more well recognized as a cool device.

I've never owned a Galaxy card so I don't know what makes them great.

I'm sure if they were to give me one I'd have plenty of good stuff to say about them.

I like the quality of their cards. Many review sites post positive reviews....and I like the name.
I can brag to my kids I have a Galaxy card and you don't.

I tried video cards from some other manufacturers, and while they were pretty cute, in the end they just wouldn't put out and I tried and tried. But Galaxy? SLUUUUUUUUUT!

Their high levels of reliability and graphicability! (Yes I went there.)

already said the nice things in the previous drawings..now give my pitiful 4850 an upgrade! :D

only owned 1 lower end galaxy but I really like the way the coolers look on the cards

i like galaxy because of the way they cater to enthusiasts, overclocking apps, board designs are crazy and beyond most of the other companies. next step for them is to stick it to asus and come out with some really wicked power cards :cool:

Galaxy makes great cards with virtually no issues.
There is no hassle getting your card up and running and you get right into the game.

Have to say I really like how Galaxy has a rep here interacting with end users and it seems like the company really listens to it's customers and potential customers. I wish it was much more common.

Back