Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 3

Custom coolers that aren't so loud you can't hear your game! Along with the stability of the cards.

Galaxy always has nice superclocked versions and unique cooling solutions! I'd love to win.

I love the reliability of Galaxy's cards. I currently own 3 different models and all are over 2 years old.

I purchased a Galaxy GT630 card for my kids computer approximately 5 months ago and to my amazement is an extremely great video card. Runs all of their games without a problem.

You know what, Galaxy sucks for not giving me free shit, yet :D

My tune will change if I win.

Galaxy has come out with some neat cooling designs, and have some awesome promotions too!

Galaxy Nvidia 660! Great performance and great company. Would love to have one.

Galaxy is awesome because they run cool support dudes on forums like [H]. I also really like their recent "GC" cooler designs!

Great cooler on this beast of a card for its pricepoint. I've never had nor heard any complaints about Galaxy products. Usually one of my "go-to" manufactures when recommending / shopping for cards.

Galaxy cards are known to have a great rep ans longitivity. Would love to rwplace my 4870x2 with a galaxy geforce card.

always had a great experience with Galaxy. purchased two for my family's rigs and never had a problem. would love to get another!

fast, efficient, cool. excellent designs.

all around galaxy makes great cards.

That's just a very, very sexy cooling design.

I like what Galaxy does with their products. Reasonable overclocks without huge cost, and a few interesting custom cards with larger framebuffers like their 3GB 660Ti.

I'd love to give this cutie a good home!

Back