Galaxy 2nd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONCE

In the future video card market, I would like to see cards that get up to 1000 MHz core clock out of the box. And from card vendors, a 24/7 toll free service line to complement customer service would be good. Thanks to Galaxy for a continuing commitment to superiority in the field of excellence.

I'd like to see cards that don't require monstrous PSUs to power them; can run cool and quiet; are not priced so heavenly so the average joe can buy them

I would like to see Galaxy make a low profile versions of current gen video cards like their 9600GT in 2008. I loved how it had no external power connector but that may be asking too much =)

I want to see pictures of mel gibson and other h3r0s on the heatsink sheath. The louder the fan, the better, and an on-board speaker that yells out "freeeeedoooooommmmmm" when you go above stock voltage.

Also needs moar software overvolting.

Pretty much what everyone else said, powerful low-profile cards. Noise isn't a huge concern to me, however obviously the quieter the better.

I want so see a highend card that isn't a furnace and sound like a blow dryer. Somebody make a card that comes with something like the Corsair H50/70 installed on the card!

1) I would love to see upgradable/modular video cards. So we can add more memory, change GPU or audio chipset on them.... ;P

2) Get rid off MIR so retailers have to deal with them or instead MIR give us i.e. free downlaodable games....

Lower heat is the #1 priority, lower noise is 2nd. Anything that reduces both is going to be a winner!

Aftermarket coolers that offer both better cooling and lower noise... making them smaller is also a plus. I have two 5870's and the reference one is a good 1/2 inch longer than the non reference one.

I will also jump on the quieter/cooler band wagon here, without sacrificing performance that is...

Just a solid mid-range card that stays cool without being super loud would be great.

I'd like to see a new video card in my hands...my ole 8800GTS is getting long in the tooth.

I would like to see moar pwer, less wattage, better GPU/FAH, oh, and cheaper!

I want to see a high end GPU with passive cooling, I'm tired of listening to my GTX 480 ramp up.

I would like to see more options for factory direct water cooling ready cards (that fit in a single slot). And peltier cooling... that would just be awesome.. and [H]ard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back