G-Mail Invites consolidated here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would appreciate someone sharing an invite. deadguy54 at hotmail dot com

Thanks in advance.

Would like to ditch Hotmail sometime this year for sure. Wouldn't mind checking out Gmail. If I get an invite then great, if I'm not worthy enough yet...I think I'll survive : )

feelx77 (at) hotmail . com

Thanks for reading.

Hi, i would appreciated if I get an invite for one piece of gmail -.- my email is ayeam at hotmail dot com

gmail connect worked overnight for me, but i still haven't gotten any invites to give out, is it random?

Been trying for days now...i always miss out by like 10 minutes..

lol

PS> it's still funny as hell that people are still playing the gmail machine...the main account got hacked... there is no way to win...

I have 2 invites, the first 2 PM's get them, and if your reading this more than 30min after it was posted, dont bother pm'ing, as i'm sure they will be gone.

GONE

to bn589 and ScorpionV

Hey is there any way for me to use my gmail account in Outlook?

cybertron said:
I have 2 invites, the first 2 PM's get them, and if your reading this more than 30min after it was posted, dont bother pm'ing, as i'm sure they will be gone.

GONE

to bn589 and ScorpionV

please give invites to the people waiting in line :p

I got gmail..... :D . Got mine off the link posted on the last page. how do the invites show up? are they emails that show up in your inbox?

when i get some, i'll pass them off to people.

sending emails to people now...

i Got an invite; i have to give some to the site that hooked me up iwth one; if i do have any xtras i will hard will def be next in line

thanks yoink, i got my name i wanted BeeZaaATgmailDOTcom
i love gmail

-once i get invites i will give to next ppl in line here and at genmay

Can't seem to get the site to load, I get a blank screen, any ideas? I got my account, just no screen to login

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back