• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS: Galaxy GTX 680

Murry

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
215
Selling my less than week old Galaxy Geforce GTX 680 for $450. This includes shipping. Comes with everything intact.

Email: amauryacosta1@gmail.com
heatware: Amaury

6994808500_ecbbd592b3_b.jpg
 
Oh man, this is ridiculous price. I have seen people buy them instantly at 530, you must have gotten it for free, lol. Anyways bump
 
Now this is the price it should be. I despise those who say supply & demand. Come on; it's USED. Anyways, bump for you man for making sense!! THANK YOU!! :)
 
Great price but may i suggest trading for a camera?:p
 
Now this is the price it should be. I despise those who say supply & demand. Come on; it's USED. Anyways, bump for you man for making sense!! THANK YOU!! :)

I disagree, I see absolutely no one overcharging for their gtx 680 here on the forums. Every seller has actually asked for less than what they paid for it. Now having said that, this is an absolutely amazing price.
 
I disagree, I see absolutely no one overcharging for their gtx 680 here on the forums. Every seller has actually asked for less than what they paid for it. Now having said that, this is an absolutely amazing price.

Actually no. Some people in the past were trying to sell for 530 or more, which is more than the retail price. If you call that not overcharging then I don't know what to say.:confused:
 
well for 530 after paypal fee and shipping is the same is what they paid for initially right
 
Actually no. Some people in the past were trying to sell for 530 or more, which is more than the retail price. If you call that not overcharging then I don't know what to say.:confused:

Do you think they didn't pay tax on it? It comes out to 536+ for those who have to pay tax on it. Anyways I am not arguing, this is a great price.

There was another WTB thread here where the buyer wanted to pay 530 just today. Wouldn't it be funny if the seller hit 4 instead of a 5? LOL

Free BUMPS for seller.
 
Getting one of these in the mail soon...wish I had $450 for SLI! :D

Bump for an amazing price on this.
 
WOW OMg Crazy price... Ok I have to ask why? lol If I just didnt Buy my 7970 Id buy this is a SEC! MAJOR BUMPAGE!
 
Just a little rant. I'm never buying from Tigerdirect again. All hail Newegg.com and their customer friendly return policy. It sucks having to pay tax but the their rma policy rocks.
 
Just a little rant. I'm never buying from Tigerdirect again. All hail Newegg.com and their customer friendly return policy. It sucks having to pay tax but the their rma policy rocks.

Does this mean you've returned this card to Newegg? Had sent you a PM yesterday.
 
Just a little rant. I'm never buying from Tigerdirect again. All hail Newegg.com and their customer friendly return policy. It sucks having to pay tax but the their rma policy rocks.

Yeah right, they are going to hit you with a 15% restocking fee, at the least.
 
If this is still available by the end of the month I would consider buying this from you. PM me.
 
Back
Top