Free Shipping at the Egg with paypal

i_am_mustang_man

Limp Gawd
just got an email saying

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/promo120506in/images/banner.jpg

use the promocode PAYPALFREE to receive up to 20$ off shipping!
you have to pay with paypal though, but most have it anyways

Newegg.com said:
Technology Makes the Perfect Gift ?and Free Shipping Makes it even Better!
Shop Newegg for the holidays and get free shipping when you pay with PayPal. No minimum purchase required, up to $20 in shipping value. Shop now

To qualify for this offer, purchases must meet the following requirements:

1. Purchases must be made on Newegg.com.
2. Purchases must be made with the Paypal payment method.
3. Purchases must be made between 12/4/06 12:00 a.m. PST and 12/10/06 11:59 p.m. PST.
4. Limit up to $20 shipping value per transaction. Offer available for a limited time only.
5. Automatic enrollment in Newegg newsletter subscription. By subscribing to our mailing list, you are acknowledging and agreeing to receive the Newegg.com newsletter and are agreeing to our privacy policy, which is found at http://www.newegg.com/CustomerService/PolicyAgreement.asp.

Offer is limited only to US customers. PayPal account must be in good standing prior to and throughout the offer period to qualify. If you return any items from an order that received the free shipping offer, the original shipping savings associated with the returned item(s) will be automatically deducted from the refund amount.

enjoy! it's time for some case fan's me thinks....

I wonder if that applies to any shipping method?

Dammit... 2 days ago I spent $25 for overnight shipping on a 8800GTS... bah humbug.

Bowhuntr11 said:
Works for only the 3day service...Sucks...
UPS 3-Day is the cheapest they offer anyways, isn't it? ;)

I'm kinda pissed...I bought a ton of hardware last week. Garr. But then again...I do need a new card reader.

I'm in the same boat as you! It wouldn't have been as bad but MOST of the things that I bought were in a QUANITY of (3) because I'm building (3) identical computers at once. On 12-01-2006, I bought the following:

Microsoft Windows XP Home Sp2b 1pk w/Upgrade Coupon for Vista - OEM
Item #: N82E16832116169
Return Policy: Software Return Policy $89.99

Track (3) SAMSUNG Combo Drive Black IDE Model SH-M522C/BEBN - OEM
Item #: N82E16827151086
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy $72.75

Track (3) Western Digital Caviar SE WD1600JSRTL 160GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - Retail
Item #: N82E16822136036
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy $179.97

Track (3) Atech Flash Xm-4U 11-in-1 USB 2.0 Black Internal card reader - Retail
Item #: N82E16820176825
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy $50.97

Track (1) CHIMEI 221D-NBC Black 22" 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor - Retail
Item #: N82E16824252008
Return Policy: Limited Non-Refundable 30-Day Return Policy $313.99

Haha thats nothing...look what I just bought on Dec. 1st...

Track 1 EVGA 122-CK-NF68-AR Socket T (LGA 775) NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
Item #: N82E16813188009
Return Policy: Limited Non-Refundable 30-Day Return Policy $239.99

Track 1 SAMSUNG 18X DVD±R DVD Burner With 12X DVD-RAM Write, LightScribe Technology Black IDE Model SH-S182M/BEBN - OEM
Item #: N82E16827151136
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy $31.99

Track 1 OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ2P8002GK - Retail
Item #: N82E16820227089
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy $219.99

Track 1 Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz LGA 775 Processor Model BX80557E6600 - Retail
Item #: N82E16819115003
Return Policy: Processors (CPUs) Return Policy $310.99

Track 1 SILVERSTONE ST75F ATX12V/ EPS12V 750W Power Supply - Retail
Item #: N82E16817256009
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy $189.99

Track 1 ZALMAN CNPS9500 LED 2 Ball Cooling Fan with Heatsink - Retail
Item #: N82E16835118223
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy $42.99

:rolleyes:

I did get

- LOGISYS Computer CLK4BL 4" Blue Cold Cathode Light Kit
- Verbatim 700MB 52X CD-R LightScribe 10 Pack Disc
- Link Depot DVI-D Male to DVI-D Male Cable, 15ft, Black Model DVI-15-DD
- VANTEC Model SPK-08UV-BL BLUE UV PCI/RAM Slot Protector Kit

For $30 shipped though...

Good deal! Order up that new case you've been wanting and shipping could be free with this.

i just ordered

120mm Blue LED Fan
80mm Blue LED Fan
Blue CC Tube *2
11-in-1 Flash Card reader

for 20.95$ shipped

sweetness

This is all great, but it didn't work for me. Kept telling me the stuff i bought didn't qualify. Oh well.

I was going to get some 80mm grills but apparently I got the last one...oops. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I paid $10 in shipping just a few days ago. Ouch. Maybe it's time for a new order..!!

i'm pretty sure it's as many times as you want

in fact, i ordered three different times
and then canceled the latter two, and all three had free shipping

so i'm pretty sure therefore

just make multiple orders of sub 20$ shipping, and you're set ;)

And its not a one time per account.

If your paying 50 for shipping and can split it into 2 orders, one for 15 and the other for 25 for example, you only pay 5 bucks!

Bowhuntr11 said:
Did you have it on the UPS 3rd day? If you don't it tells you that.

Yep it was on UPS 3day, i never changed the shipping method. It showed up in my cart correctly (free shipping) before i checked out. When I went to pay for it, it kept telling me the items didn't qualify for the promo code or w/e. Then again all i bought was a MS Habu and Steelpad S&S Solo.

WesM63 said:
Yep it was on UPS 3day, i never changed the shipping method. It showed up in my cart correctly (free shipping) before i checked out. When I went to pay for it, it kept telling me the items didn't qualify for the promo code or w/e. Then again all i bought was a MS Habu and Steelpad S&S Solo.

I bought a random Firewire card for only 7.99 and I still got free shipping...It shouldn't matter what you get...

Bowhuntr11 said:
I bought a random Firewire card for only 7.99 and I still got free shipping...It shouldn't matter what you get...

I realize that, but i'm just saying. It kept telling me the items didn't qualify. Don't ask me why, everything was set correctly.

I couldn't get the code to work, but after chatting with a rep, she told me to email her my order number and she would credit the shipping.

thanks op.

didn't work for me too...when I try to pay with paypal, all I get is "The Redemption Code is Invalid"...not sure what is wrong...I did choose the 3 day shipping method

hrmmm

paypalfree, no spaces

make sure your shipping address is your confirmed paypal address

other than that, call paypal and then newegg

good luck!

i can't wait for my fans and flash reader and lights to come in:D

Thanks for posting this up guys! I was going to buy some CD-R and DVD-R media with newegg earlier this morning but decided not to since shipping kinda killed the deal. I just bought some now and saved $10 on shipping. :D

Bah.... Anyone know when newegg will start to ship to
Canada also?

They ship to bloody Puerto Rico, why not Canada :(

topaimz said:
They ship to bloody Puerto Rico, why not Canada :(

people who were born in puerto rico are american citizens, people born in the canada are not american citizens. so there's a difference. export tax is why

Back