Free Shipping at the Egg with paypal

i got my fans, flash reader, and cclights yesterday

looks purty :D

so tempted to bite and get a nice case, like an antec p180

but i need a window!!!

just bought a CM 330 case, 2 120mm case fan grills, 1 80mm case fan grill, 120mm vibration fan kit, and a Sunbeam 775 HSF for $65.

EDIT: still an hour left i beleive.

zombeh said:
just bought a CM 330 case, 2 120mm case fan grills, 1 80mm case fan grill, 120mm vibration fan kit, and a Sunbeam 775 HSF for $65.

EDIT: still an hour left i beleive.

nope it's only almost 9pm PST. So about three hours left.

Yeah this deal was/is fantastic

Orderd Artic Silver 5
1 120mm tricool fan
1 92mm tricool fan
1 combo internal reader

< $26 :)

If anyone knows where I could get the the steel plates (what you take off to insert a video card/audio card/or any pci cards) on the back of a computer? i've looked all over newegg and can't find them. what are they exactly called? Back Slots?

Just worked for me. 12-16-06 10:01am CST.

Saved me about 15% off the total of shipping and a dvd burner.

fuggin azzholes, i came home early so i could order this stuff cuz they said till 11:59 pm, and it's still going on, bleeeeh.

I called newegg, and they said it has been extended, but dont know a end date as of now.

:rolleyes:

it still works?
That is just awesome.
I was depressed today knowing I had to pay extra $20 shipping for my new UPS :cool:

this is awesome deal! newegg is prolly get tons of business because of it, and therefore is leaving it

i would love it if this became permanent, like always free shipping wiht paypal :D

I they keep this up till new years, I might just have to pull the trigger on another case.

i_am_mustang_man said:
this is awesome deal! newegg is prolly get tons of business because of it, and therefore is leaving it

i would love it if this became permanent, like always free shipping wiht paypal :D

They got $500 worth of business from me in the last week.

I wonder how much Paypal is subsidizing it though? To try to get new users.

I was on the "live chat" with newegg, and got talking with he dude about this, and my next 2 orders, (Whenever) have FREE shipping!!!! :D :D

JBrinley said:
I was on the "live chat" with newegg, and got talking with he dude about this, and my next 2 orders, (Whenever) have FREE shipping!!!! :D :D

How did you manage this?

i_am_mustang_man said:
i'm gonna keep posting these and then adding them to my cart unless someone talks me out of it

well only weird bike loving lame-o's would order this.

hopefully that talked you out of it :)

put in a gallon of gas or something for that price.

t'was a joke, but i'll edit it, if you edit my quote :)

i think i may of gotten all my stuff for free, i don't see $75 taken out of my bank account, i ordered all my stuff last THURSDAY and still no statement :confused:

yeah i really think i might of, because, i just ordered a CPU cooler today and my statement is already showing up...hmmmm.

creamypie said:
Poop-pal Suxzors!

free shipping really is lame-o to teh maxx0rz! lol, didn't you post this on page three?

creamypie said:
Paypal sux. The royal reputation of freezing accounts so they can make $$$.

and didn't it get discussed? why the double post?

I placed 2 orders with the coupon code, one on Saturday, one on Sunday, It seems like using Paypal REALLY slows the process down. If this were a normal situation where i used a credit card, i would have had my stuff shipped and on its way by now. As it stands now, one order was "processed" Monday night at 7:14pm, and the other was "processed" at 12:49am today (by processed I guess they mean "charged"). Neither have been packed or, obviously, shipped. They dont seem to send email notifications as often or timely either.

Normally I'd be getting my stuff tomorrow, but who knows when I will get it. I guess that's the price you pay to save on shipping. :rolleyes:

mj007 said:
I placed 2 orders with the coupon code, one on Saturday, one on Sunday, It seems like using Paypal REALLY slows the process down. If this were a normal situation where i used a credit card, i would have had my stuff shipped and on its way by now. As it stands now, one order was "processed" Monday night at 7:14pm, and the other was "processed" at 12:49am today (by processed I guess they mean "charged"). Neither have been packed or, obviously, shipped. They dont seem to send email notifications as often or timely either.

Normally I'd be getting my stuff tomorrow, but who knows when I will get it. I guess that's the price you pay to save on shipping. :rolleyes:

Usually when I pay with pp mine gets to step 3 overnight. this time though it's been at step 1 for 2 days :rolleyes:

i_am_mustang_man said:

Ok, So i knew it ended on the 19th as I was told by a tech rep on the "live chat". So I did iut again and asked, as the newegg reps are not all automated. I asked the gentleman when the promotion ends, and he didn't know, and he said people have been asking all day, and what they have been doing, is transferring them to his supervisor/manager. So after I got transfered, I made up that itsn't fair that they didn't pot a end date, and they kept us guessing, lol
:p . So then he gave me his email, then all I do for my next orders, it email him the order number and He will send a refund to my paypal account the cost of shipping for my next 2 orders! :D

I don't know if it will work for everyone, I just kinda played stupid on purpose, because my other friend told me about this and got success also.

~Joe

Back