free board with evga 7800gt - 369.00

$25 of it is real money, $25 is "evga bucks" IMO worthless money only good in their online store.. ohh well

Ok, I see... and you have to do that Cardpooler nonsense. Alright, sweet deal regardless. Not sure if I'm going to jump on it but, man, its tempting. I've been rocking a 2500 barton for over two years now waiting for a suitable time to upgrade. The X2 processors have been the only thing (for me) that would bring me out of my PC upgrade hibernation... we'll see. My wallet always hates me anyway.

EnterTheDragon said:
what kind of ram did you get?

I'm doing to be using the same 2 sticks that are in my sig, along with those harddrives, and mostly anything else that isn't a CPU, mobo, or a videocard. =D

They are doing weird things with this deal - it keeps changing. Right now it says "Free Motherboard" but doesn't show the combo, and it doesn't show up in the cart.

xxaaqq said:
They are doing weird things with this deal - it keeps changing. Right now it says "Free Motherboard" but doesn't show the combo, and it doesn't show up in the cart.

Its Out Of Stock ! :(

Fir3hawk said:
Where do I go about getting thoose? I've got the mobo and video card in my cart and I applied the promo evga20 and so now I'm at 383.99 shipped.

http://www.evga.com/community/promos/cod2/game.asp I get the free COD 2 there.
http://www.evga.com/community/promos/cardpool/ I just put my serial in? I don't need to find someone else locally or something?

actually, the other poster is wrong. just fill in your serial number on that page and somebody else will come along and fill in the 2nd spot. OR, if somebody has filled in the 1st spot, you just complete the second spot.

it's a little confusing at first, but simple in that you don't really need to find a "buddy" :)

This is a bit OT but why is everyone whining about the cardpooler thing like a bunch of little girls? All u have to do is enter your registration stuff and wait for a few mins for someone else to come along and fill the other spot... not hard.

Juic3 said:
Its Out Of Stock ! :(

I ordered mine at 8:30ish this morning EST....used the rush order thing for the first time, and lo and behold it was packed and ready to go by 10am PST. Woohoo! Hopefully it will get here on Tuesday and I can still get in on the cardpool deal. Sorry for all you guys who havent ordered yet....I bet theyve got more on the way.

mastercheeze said:
I ordered mine at 8:30ish this morning EST....used the rush order thing for the first time, and lo and behold it was packed and ready to go by 10am PST. Woohoo! Hopefully it will get here on Tuesday and I can still get in on the cardpool deal. Sorry for all you guys who havent ordered yet....I bet theyve got more on the way.

I stupidly decided to save an additional $2 and chose ground shipping...its not arrive until next week. Sigh.

If you card pool you can use the 25 evga dollars towards the copper cooler kit ACS³ Cooling Kit 1+ for the 7800 gt. I ordered the combo fri from the egg for 383 and waiting for mine to get here. :)

Just Noticed!!!! your cards serial # is on the newegg's email invoice.So you can register for the card pool and the free cod2 game before you get your stuff.!! I just did. Got a day jump on my rebates!! ^..^

topcat37 said:
Just Noticed!!!! your cards serial # is on the newegg's email invoice.So you can register for the card pool and the free cod2 game before you get your stuff.!! I just did. Got a day jump on my rebates!! ^..^

I did the same thing :)

topcat37 said:

interesting, becuase my packages got returned because of Newegg's dumb UPS contract, but I had already ordered and got a confirmation that XFX is sending me CoD2 lol.

what do I do now?

So can anyone confirm that this deal is still going on right now and where at

Newegg doesnt list the board with any EVGA cards as of now. :(

newegg is sold out of the evga sli motherboards so you have to go to evga .com and use a link to another vender like zipzoomfly.com

This is interesting.

Newegg now has the 7800GT board back down to $369, but the MB is sold out. So, it was $369 with the 'free' MB, then went UP to $399 for the 10 hour sale that it was then yanked from. Now that they are out of stock of the 'free' mb, the price is back down to $369 :rolleyes:

Also, I ordered this on the 28th, and it appears to have just shipped this morning and/or last night. It's kind of hard to tell. UPS only shows a scheduled delivery date for one of my packages (I have 4 items coming from 3 different warehouses, Ca, NJ, and TN) and that's for the 3rd. The others don't seem to have much info.

I'm thinking I liked it when they used Fedex better. They appear to having some issues at this time. Next time, I'll try one of the other vendors. *sigh*

Well I placed an order through TD on Friday, which is the last day for TD's $20 dollars off rebate...currently still processing. So I got freaked and email them, and they told me that my rebate is not going to be valid because it is going to be based on the shipping day. Got bait and switched! Not only that, now I also emailed evga to see what their policy on it is...because if I can't get the cardpooler deal and COD2, then that makes everything much worse.

Erich in Az said:
It might not be blatently obvious that this one has a higher clock speed. I think that's where the confusion is. I just happened to notice that. It's not clear in the description, but I guess it's an OC ?? :confused:

Yeah and a cooper cooler, I think.

xxaaqq said:
Man I wish I could catch this one at $369...

Whats 30$??

Sell the board and enjoy a 360$ vid card for $290. Still a win win situation. You can get $100 for that board pretty easy prolly.

CaNNoN said:
Whats 30$??

Sell the board and enjoy a 360$ vid card for $290. Still a win win situation. You can get $100 for that board pretty easy prolly.

This was a great deal w/CoD2 and cardpool and rebates..

not hot deal now

$399 for the vid + mobo...mobo only goes for about $75 on ebay new IB.

$325 for a 7800 GT + hassle of selling mobo = not hot at all, cold actually.

-fro

afropuff said:
This was a great deal w/CoD2 and cardpool and rebates..

not hot deal now

$399 for the vid + mobo...mobo only goes for about $75 on ebay new IB.

$325 for a 7800 GT + hassle of selling mobo = not hot at all, cold actually.

-fro

You can still get CoD2, according to EVGA's site it has to be bought before 11/7 to qualify. This is a decent deal for someone who also needs a mobo, I wouldn't bother if you just wanted the video card.

piratepress said:
Just noticed that the 7800GT is clocked at 445/1070 which is pretty high. The BFG is only clocked at 425/1050 and the stock GT is 400/1000. I haven't owned an EVGA card before but it doesn't look like I'm gonna regret it. The website says they are also now offering a lifetime warranty like BFG.
I still have my eVGA 6800GT and it's a great card....if their mobos are the same quality then this is a great deal. (the Mobo was eVGA right? :confused: )

Fir3hawk said:
http://www.evga.com/community/promos/cod2/game.asp

Looks like they extended free CoD2 untill the 7th? :confused:

Yes they did, I posted that yesterday. I ordered this bundle when it came back in stock Tuesday, and I got my confirmation e-mail for CoD2 delivery from EVGA last night already. I was also able to get Newegg to credit me back $15 since the bundle had briefly shown $369 on Tuesday, and then went up to $399, and it's now at $379. So if anyone else ordered at the $399 price you might want to e-mail them and see about getting a little back.

Back