And keep in mind that total number for "over the years" include people that team hop and get counted multiple times. So, some of the members are counted in both teams.

Which team? SUSA or XS?

XS has had 2,789 users over the years and currently have 123 active members.
SUSA has had 18,837 over the years and currently have 1,100 active members.

We have had 776 users over the years and currently have 95 active.

That's mainly WCG (the 123)
The other projects closer to < 20

I might have to buy some more toys for next year
since we started this FB thing 4 months late

Who needs a stove, a dryer, a hot water heater, or even light fixtures? You have plenty of heat, wind, and lights coming from the rigs already..... lol My wife does not like my rationale these days...
Stove and Hot Water are Gas.
I still need AC to remove this Texas Heat tho.

Anyone happen to know why Gerasim@home tasks are failing on one of my rigs but not the other? Both are running Windows 7. I installed the Visual Studio 2013 on the rig that's failing, but still nothing. These are CPU tasks.

Quality... versus quantity. :p

In the future, I can only promise some of the largest GPU project bunkers ever seen in FB / Pentathlon history.

Last edited:
Anyone happen to know why Gerasim@home tasks are failing on one of my rigs but not the other? Both are running Windows 7. I installed the Visual Studio 2013 on the rig that's failing, but still nothing. These are CPU tasks.

I am seeing the same thing on my ancient Q9450 box running Win7. It's my only Win7 machine and it is running tasks from multiple other projects just fine. Likely an issue on the project's end. I just reset the project on that box to see if that helps.

You need Visual Studio 2010 C++ Redist x86 and x64.

Is that a recent change? I am pretty sure I already have that installed and these tasks were running fine in the past. They only started failing recently (not sure of exact time frame).

I have 3 Windows 7 systems. 2 of them was running the project just fine but the 3rd wouldn't run any of them. I compared the Visual Studio installs across all three rigs and noticed I was missing a few on the one that was failing. They started working right after I installed 2010. I also installed 2008, 2012 and 2013 and the x86 version of 2015. So either 2010 is the only one required or a mix of them.

I have 3 Windows 7 systems. 2 of them was running the project just fine but the 3rd wouldn't run any of them. I compared the Visual Studio installs across all three rigs and noticed I was missing a few on the one that was failing. They started working right after I installed 2010. I also installed 2008, 2012 and 2013 and the x86 version of 2015. So either 2010 is the only one required or a mix of them.
I hate it when they require all that extra stuff..
How much disk space does all that take?

I installed 2008 and 2010, as those were the only ones I didn't already have installed. One of the two fixed the issue, as WU's are completing successfully now. Thanks for the tip!

I'm still working on Sztaki. Keeping us where we are. With all my hosts, I'm number 1 in daily production of all the Sztaki users:
upload_2018-6-6_19-55-45.png

Last edited:
LOL. This project isn't going to be able to handle the load. Should make for a crappy sprint.

Had to retry a few times to get the project added to BOINC Manager, then retry a few more on the project site to pick the [H] team, but was able to get added.

I have a full list of tasks downloading at 2.29 KBps, so it'll take a while, but they are coming in.

YAY, 12 threads on it!!!

Update:

So.... This may sound dumb, but on Ubuntu (bare metal and VM) the downloads are VERY quick by comparison to windows.

But I now have 10 cores (20 threads) @ 4.2 GHz all dedicated to working on this project.

The GPU's are still working on SETI@home for [H]ard
Anything else I should be putting them on?

Update 2:

I'm not near my system right now, but if I remember correctly, projects were being completed in roughly 7 1/2 minutes

Last edited:
RAC is Recent Average Credit. It was how the teams were divided between the leagues when it was first implemented. Since we dominated League 3 last year we moved up to League 2 this year. So the top 3 teams in leagues 2 & 3 move up 1 league. The 3 lowest teams in leagues 1 and 2 move down 1 league now.

RAC is Recent Average Credit. It was how the teams were divided between the leagues when it was first implemented. Since we dominated League 3 last year we moved up to League 2 this year. So the top 3 teams in leagues 2 & 3 move up 1 league. The 3 lowest teams in leagues 1 and 2 move down 1 league now.
Thank you, also I received the PROC(comment #66 shown bellow) form atp1916
Will test tonight, and get the machine back on ASAP

Well, so - from the v3 Xeons...

The QEYAs are humming along in one of my 2Ps, the QEYXs are off to MGMCCALLEY, and 1 QDBW is off to Gilthanis

I have the last QDBW here, but i have not gotten it worked into any of my current rigs.

McCHillin if Skillz allows for it - this final QDBW would be available to you to crunch for the [H].

Back