upload_2018-6-10_23-29-50.png

I would suggest Amicable Numbers. We have more need at that project for DC-Vault and we are still in 2nd place in the FB Marathon. We aren't that far behind XStreme Systems. So, win-win.

Back in town, had to go to,Ireland for an IT workshop related to real life. And testing some Guinness while in Dublin.

Yeah... I'm still asking for work in hopes they forgot to turn the auto generate work script off...lol. My goal currently is to just reach 500k but that is unlikely at this rate.

Yeah... I'm still asking for work in hopes they forgot to turn the auto generate work script off...lol. My goal currently is to just reach 500k but that is unlikely at this rate.

I think I could double my output....... Haven't had the drive to put the plan into action.

Well..most of my stuff is winding down for summer...so the odds are stacked even higher against me. Gonna take the down time to restructure some of my home setup while at it and do the normal dust bunny removals too.

The house I bought in October doesn't have great cooling where my rigs sit. So, the process of rectifying heating/cooling is basically starting all over for me. Not to mention everything is on a two shared circuits. So, to properly do this is a long road ahead for me.

it was 78F here in Vancouver today/ seems to be OK as my hottest GPU temps went up to 72c. I am doing creative things with opening windows and running low power targets

as far as i'm concerned anything over 70 is too damn hot. will be glad when the heat wave is over ;)

it was 78F here in Vancouver today/ seems to be OK as my hottest GPU temps went up to 72c. I am doing creative things with opening windows and running low power targets

as far as i'm concerned anything over 70 is too damn hot. will be glad when the heat wave is over ;)
75 F in Southern CA, but will be mid 90s by the end of the week. Not ideal conditions for BOINC or the power bill.

We are in the upper 90's here in the Mid-West. Felt like 105F outside today.

It was 88 here in Ontario yesterday. One of my rigs were at 88 on the cpu. If she dies, she dies.

We live in the South. Lol.

Yup - and its freaking miserable out. At least the humidity has dropped down to around 60% which has been around 85% for the past week. With highs right around 100 and heat indexes around 110 it is sucking pretty bad. Especially when the humidity is way up too.

Asteroids@home, getting no new tasks :-(

I'm currently running a watch (for linux) to no avail...
Will update if anything changes....

but on the bright side, I have 65 validated, and 239 pending :-P so some should tick in for the sprint regaurdless

Last edited:
Just wait for everyone to drop their bunkers. Tasks will become available again.

Dumped my systems. Made 100k if you count my pending validation tasks. 70k without.

Back