I asked a question in the memory section and the convo got too much onto OC'n so I'm moving it here...
I'm at 3512.50 mhz with 879.92 fsb, 219.98 cpu utilization
Temps are at 57c, volts at 1.49
seems stable so far. I'm running prime 95 to work it up...
My question is this the CPU utilization for the Dual CPU is
CPU hovering at liek 22%
HT locked at 51%
Is this normal? Rig info in sig.
David
P.S. why is my processor showing up at as an Intel P4EE Gallatin now? Ugh last night it said northwood! Very curious
I'm at 3512.50 mhz with 879.92 fsb, 219.98 cpu utilization
Temps are at 57c, volts at 1.49
seems stable so far. I'm running prime 95 to work it up...
My question is this the CPU utilization for the Dual CPU is
CPU hovering at liek 22%
HT locked at 51%
Is this normal? Rig info in sig.
David
P.S. why is my processor showing up at as an Intel P4EE Gallatin now? Ugh last night it said northwood! Very curious