Firefall MMO

Thanks FLCLimax, I guess you managed to see my email before I edited it out. I'll send out any invites I get to keep this 'pay it forward' vein going.

I would like to get in on this as well, have Tribes: Ascend beta keys to trade, for what it's worth.

I would still like an invite or key please. If you need my email just send me a PM and I will provide it. I'd really like to try this game.

I would like a key as well if any are available, been looking at Firefall for a while. Thanks.

I'd sure like a key. I signed up for one long ago, but haven't heard back.

I have a Tribes Beta key to trade or give away if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Still looking for a key if people are looking to ditch the invites they have gotten to give out over the last couple days

Have a Super Monday Night Combat beta key to trade for a Firefall key, pm if interested.

I have a few extra copies of some Steam games. I would be willing to trade one out to someone in exchange for a Firefall Beta key.

Your choices are:

• Borderlands
  • Magicka
  • Portal (Original)
  • Super Monday Night Combat Beta Invite
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Looking for a spare key also.

I have a couple of codes that I would trade

Planetside2
SMNC

Thanks y'all.

Been looking forward to this game since I saw the first gameplay trailer.

How did you get a Planetside 2 key? Manage to get a hold of the US PC Gamer early or something?

Another person on Staff at LanOC received it from PC Gamer magazine. He asked if I wanted it and boom, got it.

Sucks that I already used it before posting in this thread.

Still looking for a Firefall invite though.

SMNC invite is still up for grabs though.

So the developers are saying its not an mmo, but then talk about how its an open world with hundreds of players on a server and pvp areas. That sounds pretty much like an mmo to me. Can someone in the beta explain why its not an mmo please?

Just got my Beta invite, been registered since day one. -happy dance-

Tip for people wanting to get into Beta: Make sure you visit the forum once per day; they invite based on community activity, so just logging in helps. I started doing this a couple weeks ago and now I've got my invite. :D

Just got my Beta invite, been registered since day one. -happy dance-

Tip for people wanting to get into Beta: Make sure you visit the forum once per day; they invite based on community activity, so just logging in helps. I started doing this a couple weeks ago and now I've got my invite. :D

Got one myself. Having never logged into the forums once. :)

For the people that have gotten in recently, how many friend invites do they give you? I'm still hoping for one too btw... just sayin. :)

Got one myself. Having never logged into the forums once. :)

Ditto :D

Just a reminder to those who got in:

NDA

You are under a Non-Disclosure Agreement. By participating in this test, you are agreeing to not share any information about the test. You are allowed to say that you are in beta, but should not reveal any details on tests, feedback, screenshots, videos, other forms of media, or discuss the beta in any way.

We will announce when the NDA is lifted and what you can talk about at that time.

Welcome to Firefall, we look forward to hearing your feedback.

For the people that have gotten in recently, how many friend invites do they give you? I'm still hoping for one too btw... just sayin. :)

I don't even know where to look to see if I have any...

EDIT: I've read that they will show up under Important Links on the Beta page, if you have any invites to give. When you first join the Beta, you won't have any extra invites and have to wait for the next round of invite give-outs.

Last edited:
How do you actually get an invite? What do you need to do? Just signup at their website?

I need to get into this shit and soon, dailies in SWTOR are driving me to the drink at a whole new level... that game will literally be the death of me I'm afraid. lol

I was excited to get a beta invite, but then...

"Welcome to the Firefall Beta

Beta server status: OFFLINE

Tests are currently scheduled for Wednesdays from 5pm to 9pm Pacific Time, and Saturdays from 11am to 3pm Pacific Time"

now just have to hurry up and wait.

I was excited to get a beta invite, but then...

"Welcome to the Firefall Beta

Beta server status: OFFLINE

Tests are currently scheduled for Wednesdays from 5pm to 9pm Pacific Time, and Saturdays from 11am to 3pm Pacific Time"

now just have to hurry up and wait.

Closed Beta dude... of course they are going to have staggered testing cycles.

Closed Beta dude... of course they are going to have staggered testing cycles.

I understand that. It's just that I'll be tied up Saturday and Wednesdays aren't great for me either; so even though I got an invite, taking advantage of it will be difficult.

Is the beta just PvP currently or are they letting everyone test PvE too?

Back