• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Favorite "Old School" Game

d'oh!!! almost got a million. 971,825 @ lunch today. what a wack'd, great old game

robo6ul.gif
 
huxley said:
Also, they are remaking dragon force on the PS2 this fall with updated graphics, what u think about that fewl!

HOLY! :eek:

If they fix that REALLY slow kingdom screen so the units move quicker or maybe a completely new streamlined interface.. I am soo on that like a fat kid on cake!
 
JL_Audio_User said:
Where are you playin robotron?
its in this old games store that's been around for 20 some years. what a hoot inside there! if you havn't been in one, GO! you'll laugh your (_x_) off.
 
Jill of the Jungle rocked on my XT, as well as Duke Nukem I and II and all the Keens.


My favorites though:

Atari 400/800 -- Zork, Miner 49er and some adventure game on tape that I can't remember
Sega Master System - Shinobi, any of the Alex Kidd games, Wonder Boy

Arcade -- Ms. Pacman - I will own a cocktail table some day
 
G'ßöö said:
d'oh!!! almost got a million. 971,825 @ lunch today. what a wack'd, great old game

robo6ul.gif

You must have a long lunch.

You have about 1-2 seconds when the level appears to decide the best path to an outer wall, which direction to shoot and which direction to move. Awesome hand/eye coordination.
 
I'm only 20, I don't feel old at all but people saying n64 can classify as old school is kinda depressing, hehe. I play snes and nes all the time

I know this is a hand code for a TMNT game, I think 2, but it might not be since my 2 needs a controllers jammed in the nes, pliers and a screwdriver to turn on I don't usually play it anymore, hehe: up down left right A B select start

NES: Duck Hunt (I actually play it at least once a week. my scores are carved into my wall)
SNES: Star Ocean (guys, if you can find this, it beats out even the fabulous FF3 and Chronotrigger. Please, please try it)
PC: Anything Lucasarts not star wars except X-Wing. I loved shooting at the mines, they're so damned hard to see properly.
EDIT: Lemmings!!!!!
 
My Favorite PC game of all time...probably has to be Xcom:UFO Defense for Dos.
944322125-00.gif


And for the Commodore 64, Project Firestart and Test Drive. cant find any sceenies for test drive, sorry.(didnt look that hard tho.)
 
Ron1jed said:
silver surfer for nes....


mmmmm

shawdowgate
castlevani 3 WINNAR!


omfg silver surfer sucks ass.
bionic commando owned it in the face and super street fighter 2010 or some shit like that.
 
Jiko said:
I'm only 20, I don't feel old at all but people saying n64 can classify as old school is kinda depressing, hehe. I play snes and nes all the time

N64 old? I thought to be "old school" it had to have sprite graphics, ASCII, or none at all.
 
CHollman82 said:
Lets hear it for Mario 3, one of the top 10 best games ever made

It was nice seeing Mario get some tail for once after all the "I'm sorry Mario, but our princess is in another castle!" runaround that he always got.
 
I remember playing some "choose your own adventure" type games on the Apple IIc back in like 1984-85 that were made by a company called "Microzine" I believe. I just can't remember the names of the games though, can anyone help me out? One of the games had a dinosaur theme.....
 
ehmm: i didnt read throught the whole thread so i dont know if anyone said it yet or not but armor ambush was the game that got me into all things with a controller... atari tank game!! my older brother was always soo good at it. lol other than that i think the best and most fun console game on earth is tony hawk's pro skater!!! i could do a 150000 point trick in the ware house level.
 
Back
Top