Far Cry Primal

this crappy game gets 4k textures but Fallout 4 doesn't get an HD Texture Pack?...the world has gone mad

this crappy game gets 4k textures but Fallout 4 doesn't get an HD Texture Pack?...the world has gone mad

Remember we're talking about Ubisoft here. They would rather release already-existing assets as a texture pack than do any real work fixing their games. :p

Remember we're talking about Ubisoft here. They would rather release already-existing assets as a texture pack than do any real work fixing their games. :p

I like this game, probably most of you don't understood how to play it.
This is not a FPS, you must play as a beast master not as you are playing cod.
In any case I'm quite disappointed, I'm almost finished the game with standard texture.

Uhh, late to the thread here, apparently... I bought FC Primal some time ago earlier into its release and I apparently missed this texture pack update. I've been playing the game on and off since and was never once prompted by Uplay to update the mother Fing game, only today, after I had to decided to re-install Windows the weekend before last, that, when Uplay was rediscovering my game files, it decided to update and ask me if I wanted to install the texture pack.

They apparently also tweaked some stuff because I installed this GTX 1080 over a week ago, tested FC Primal, and it didn't run as smooth as it does with the latest update applied and I'm running it with the Ultra preset. I can't remember... did they remove GameWorks features from the game that made it run better? OK, I've had a few drinks, I could be losing my mind, but I'm a bit TO'd that Uplay never once prompted me to update the game.

Back