Fallout 76

While a little cruel, if you're running low on supplies one of the things you can do is to monitor lower level players wandering in the eastern areas. The mountains north of the "Top of the World" and all around the Golf Course being prime examples.

If they die, you can swoop in and grab their stuff before they respawn. Lower level players tend to be permanently encumbered with supplies and there are all sorts of things that will kill them quickly in those areas. In fact, if you don't run like hell, it's pretty easy to die at any level around there. I've had this done to me and I've done it to others. The game can teach you some cruel lessons this way, and it's not like you lose things like your guns or bobbleheads.

Infinite Carry Weight Glitch in Fallout 76
  1. Use an Armor Workbench to craft any piece of Light Armor
  2. Modify the Light Armor piece with the Pocked Mod
  3. Equip the Pocketed Light Armor piece
  4. Quickly and continuously unequip and reequip the Pocketed Light Armor piece

As you continue to put on and remove the armor piece over and over, you will note that your maximum carry weight is decreasing.

Keep repeating the process until your maximum carry weight displays as a negative number. You now have infinite carry weight and will not be over-encumbered as long as the glitch is active.

This glitch will deactivate upon logging out of Fallout 76. This means that you can return your character to normal just by leaving a server, but it also requires that you repeat this process every time you want infinite carry weight.

My personal reaction to the trolls in this thread, and the ever hypocritical and over dramatic internet users -

1. No Human NPC's! -

This is the most over used excuse to explain why FO 76 is apparently dogshit.
Does nobody realize that YOU, the player, is the first (non radiated) human to walk outside of the vault? YOU are the reason FO 4 has a story. YOU are the reason the brotherhood, and all other factions still stand in FO4. You talk of missing lore, yet can't comprehend on realizing why the FO76 lore is the way it stands.
On top of that, I didn't realize the post Apocalypse would be screaming with human population RIGHT after the fallout effect depletes. lmfao, fail to you.

2. EMPTY WASTELAND! - What a crock of bull shit. 60 hours in now, and I can't stop finding stuff to do. This map destroys Fallout 4's in terms of several things - Size, enemy count, areas to loot/explore, quests. Enough said. I can't go one hour without new stuff thrown in my face.

3. NO SINGLE PLAYER! - Really? Did Bethesda ever market this game as a SP game? What retard can't understand from the first day of marketing this game, that this game was created because of all the "I want to play Fall out with my friends!" requests? Ridiculous excuse to hate this game.
By the way, this game has been a blast when even playing by myself. I rarely run in to players, maybe 30 minutes of my 60 hours played has had another player(outside of my party) been in front of me.

4. Everlasting GRIND/Outdated graphics! - Apparently, none of you ever played an MMO. There are literally people here that are STILL paying $15 a month to play WoW. Lmfao. Gtfoh.

5. No quests! - Really? I've gone through dozens of quests. Quests that make you actually stretegically think about how to complete them. Quests about how to actually overcome X obstacle versus mindlessly going over here, fetch this, then go there like you all apparently get a boner over. /sleeppzzz

6. But ANGRYJOE, SHROUD, and MORE SAID! - Really?They're making money off of your view count, nothing more. And you call yourself a fallout fan? A fan who listens to internet streamers? yeah........

7. hahahahahah FO76 is $35 already - Really? What a measly price to pay for you to create your own opinion than jumping the bandwagon. BFV is already $30 at Target, and it's a day newer than FO76. And you guys spewed hate towards that game before it even came out. Hypocrites to the extreme.

8. BUT I COPIED AND PASTA'D A YOUTUBE VIDEO! - IT MUST BE TRUE!...........................................................................................................................................................................
0_o

That's quite a rant right there, just a question towards you:

Do you believe that a triple A game that costs $60 USD should be released at this state?

My personal opinion is that I've played Alpha's with less bugs.

Bethesda is offering 500 Atoms ($5 value) to Power Armor Edition owners in response to bag-gate.
We understand and respect that there is disappointment with the bag in the Power Armor Edition. We are sorry. Please contact Bethesda Support to provide proof of your CE purchase. They will assist in granting your account 500 Atoms.

The time to start a class action lawsuit is now.

Ok, Over what? Did they lie to us about what was promised? Was there something they claimed that they cannot deliver? is there a broken contract? I want to know a serious reason why this even has a chance of winning?. (not that it really needs one with this completely fucked up world we live in)

Now, I bought this game not at full price. Should the people who paid 60 and then saw the price drop sharply get refunded that amount? Maybe?

Should they allow refunds? (within a reasonable time frame) Absolutely! That's the one point where i'd give it to them to win a lawsuit. If people aren't satisfied, let them refund it. Learn from your stupid mistake and try to take care of your customer.

Start here.

Basically people who bought the collector's edition were given a cheap nylon bag to house the Power Armor helmet that doesn't match the product description or the image of a "West tek canvas carrying bag". In the product listing to this day, it still says it's a canvas bag and it even looks completely different to what was delivered.

JF7EjzR.jpg

um, wow. That's laughably bad. That's obviously misrepresentation of an item. 5$ is a joke.

I have to wonder, Are they trying to destroy this franchise? This is the worst case of being completely inept or self sabotage i've seen in awhile.

LAWSUIT AWAY FOR THAT GARBAGE.

Last edited:
Can't imagine anyone scraping the bottom of that barrel... Didn't we already all declare the game as a dumpster fire, laugh, and move on?

Maybe if it was FTP.

Anyone that paid for this game has poor decision making and should be given a hard look at.

I swear everything these days either has to be amazing/wonderful/best-ever or complete dogshit.

We live in a digital society, so this is no surprise.

If you see what I did there, Bravo :)

A bunch of my friends are playing it. Most are engineers and usually fussy about bugs. So yeah. I know the game should be more polished but w/e. Not like I have the time to play it anyway.

Damn that canvas bag would look so cool too. Can't let material costs cut into our profit margins though.

Damn that canvas bag would look so cool too. Can't let material costs cut into our profit margins though.

I'm not sure what's worse, that they sent a crappy nylon bag instead or that they're offering a whopping $5 worth of MTX points (that have an additional cost to them of zilch) to make up for it.

Blizzard is jumping for joy that Bethesda has repeatedly screwed up this launch so bad that the nylon bag has replaced the phone.

Does the Hazmat Suit ever need to be repaired after you get attacked over a period of time? I'll find out later today when I hit level 15 and can put on a Hazmat Suit or at least the one for that level. But in the meantime wondered if anyone knows if the suit takes damage from bullets, teeth, etc like your regular armor does.

Does the Hazmat Suit ever need to be repaired after you get attacked over a period of time? I'll find out later today when I hit level 15 and can put on a Hazmat Suit or at least the one for that level. But in the meantime wondered if anyone knows if the suit takes damage from bullets, teeth, etc like your regular armor does.

Yes, but the repair cost is cheap.

Also, there are some story spoilers to this, but getting the stimpak recipe makes a night and day difference. I recommend it

^ The proliferation of fake-outrage, bait 'tubers making dumb faces has become self-parody at this point.

Seriously though did Amazon remove the Return button when I wasn't looking? The nerds are acting like they're stuck with their toy helmet edition.

Based on the aggregate review scores, this game should have been called Fallout 54 (out of 100) instead of Fallout 76. Or, in honor to Fallout 3, it could have been called Fallout 2.8 (out of 10).

I'm glad of the obvious 200 stash increase, but more so about the 20% increase in auto weapons! I hope this is for ALL auto weapons - the minigun and gatling gun included.

XP reduced for high level enemy kills? By how much? And is this specifying higher enemy levels than you are? Need more clarification.

Last edited:
Well that is a good start, not sure this will bring the player base back, but its a decent step forward.

Well that is a good start, not sure this will bring the player base back, but its a decent step forward.

I really hope they're taking the feedback seriously....

Hopefully they're working on a 3 Month Plan to "right the ship".

Don't get me wrong, the games playable. But, if they don't get it up to par fairly quickly even the hardcore players will abandon it.

Back