Facebook Co-Founder Donates $20M To Elect Presidential Candidate

I know that the GOP POTUS candidate of 1964 was in direct opposition to MLK over the CRA of 1964.
One representative, and yet ignore the fact that as a party, Republicans were more in favor of the CRA than Democrats. And a Democrat that opposed the CRA, Robert Byrd, also a Democrat KKK leader (who loves saying the N-word even on national TV), happened to be a very close friend of the Clintons. In fact, HIllary Clinton praised him as her mentor as did Bill Clinton at his eulogy.

My point is that you seem to ignore the fact that the GOP is the anti-slavery party of racial equality, including the CRA, and completely ignore the fact that the Democratic Party has been using race baiting forever now, and is the party that created all the racist laws that subjugated black people.

Just think about all the "donations" that we are never told about. "donations" in exchange for changing the law, opening a loop-hole, not closing a loop-hole, looking the other way etc etc... Much more money than a poultry $20 mil

20 mil should be just about enough to buy the finest rope to swing this treasonous troll from the tallest building known to mankind and make her an example of what USA has become and what we are going to do about it.
The entire USA political machine must burn to the ground and get back to our foundations, we must delete this generation of entitlements and make people get back to work or at least earn what they are given. Our current politics has no two sides Dems and Reps are all in one the same and their bickering is just a facade, this is not the party of total chaos and corruption.

I don't like Bernie Sander's politics, but he was supposed to be the outsider cleaning up the bad apples in the Democratic Party the way Trump promised to for Republicans, and yet somehow people are also forgetting the emails from the Hillary campaign talking about using Sander's Jewish heritage against him, and rumors that Sanders was threatened to end his campaign against Hillary. Considering how many people that have threatened the Clinton Foundation that have ended up dead in suspicious circumstances, I don't blame him.

Don't forget Hillary calling blacks super-predators.

wow really?
a.png

As long as he gave it to Hillary's campaign.
He has, as Hillary's one consistent policy is to accept such "donations" from wealthy contributors. Its one of the things I was really excited about with Trump, that he wouldn't accept any superPACs to donate to his campaign, which is a first but unfortunately both cost him money and also support because if I have a multi-national business and Hillary will take my money and Trump won't, that means I can't buy favor with the latter and will donate to Hillary and oppose Trump via what influence I have.

All I know, is that I'm really glad that Trump has brought up real issues that before then were taboo to talk about. We have signs up along our Southern border on US soil warning citizens to stay clear from the area, because its a drug and human trafficking area run by the cartels.... how is that acceptable?!? We are the most powerful nation in the world, and our citizens can't feel safe in our own countries? And our border towns in Texas are so unbelievably corrupt, likewise having been bought and paid for and intimidated by criminals that profit from illegal trade. He's also the first to talk about how bad our trade deals are, and how they need to be renegotiated, and was the first to point out how the TPP would screw the American lower and middle-class.

Trade is great, but not corrupt deals that only benefit a few upper crust at the sacrifice of the greater good, like how we look the other way with China manipulating their currency and subsidizing industries in attacks against the US economy. The latest fiasco, is that we busted China hiding 6% of the entire world's aluminum supply hidden in the Mexican desert, likely to be smuggled into the US through our uselessly unsecure Southern border as part of their plan to get a global monopoly on the aluminum trade (which they damn near have now, having shut down 3/4ths of the world's major aluminum suppliers outside of China).

I'll take a guy with a colorful accent talking about the YUGE problem with CHYNA trade deals any day, as its the message more than the delivery that matters.

71 doctors have watched the weird things that HC has been doing. Body movement, spasms, concentration, balance an coordination, drifting off onto LA LA land. They all agree, Advanced Parkinson Disease. If you look closely you will see the ear bud. She is being told what to say when she talks, she is having memory problems. Her doctor an SS are always very close behind her, in case she flames out. So, 10 billion bucks is not going to save her from the final dirt bath. If she does have it, and goes belly up I wonder if Billy will jump in and volunteer to take over. I don't think that will fly but who knows. Billy is really starting to look bad too, almost like he has AIDS.

71 doctors have watched the weird things that HC has been doing. Body movement, spasms, concentration, balance an coordination, drifting off onto LA LA land. They all agree, Advanced Parkinson Disease. If you look closely you will see the ear bud. She is being told what to say when she talks, she is having memory problems. Her doctor an SS are always very close behind her, in case she flames out. So, 10 billion bucks is not going to save her from the final dirt bath. If she does have it, and goes belly up I wonder if Billy will jump in and volunteer to take over. I don't think that will fly but who knows. Billy is really starting to look bad too, almost like he has AIDS.
YIKES
A conspiracy theory is defined by four characteristics: “(1) a group (2) acting in secret (3) to alter institutions, usurp power, hide truth, or gain utility (4) at the expense of the common good.”Conspiracy chatter was once dismissed as mental illness. But the prevalence of such belief, documented in surveys, has forced scholars to take it more seriously. Conspiracy theory psychology is becoming an empirical field with a broader mission: to understand why so many people embrace this way of interpreting history. As you’d expect, distrust turns out to be an important factor. But it’s not the kind of distrust that cultivates critical thinking.
The Fascinating Psychology of Conspiracy Theories
Why Do People Believe in Conspiracy Theories?

YIKES
A conspiracy theory is defined by four characteristics: “(1) a group (2) acting in secret (3) to alter institutions, usurp power, hide truth, or gain utility (4) at the expense of the common good.”Conspiracy chatter was once dismissed as mental illness. But the prevalence of such belief, documented in surveys, has forced scholars to take it more seriously. Conspiracy theory psychology is becoming an empirical field with a broader mission: to understand why so many people embrace this way of interpreting history. As you’d expect, distrust turns out to be an important factor. But it’s not the kind of distrust that cultivates critical thinking.
The Fascinating Psychology of Conspiracy Theories
Why Do People Believe in Conspiracy Theories?

Of course, the namblacrats with their historical revisionism easily get around any psychological illness by redefining it out of existence as they did with homosexuality, then they accuse anyone who disagrees or is otherwise critical of their views (so much for the cultivation of critical thinking) of being mentally ill ("homophobic"). Fascinating psychology indeed.

That's exactly it. Trump is a political unicorn - a candidate who cannot be bought, and the ego to refuse it if anyone tried.

I keep hearing this said, but do people really think that a man who cares about nothing more than his own wealth could not be bought? Utterly laughable.

Which is what trump supporters normally say, despite evidence to the contrary. (He was polling at about 0% in the last poll I saw).

Both Trump and Clinton are awful candidates, no matter what side you lean on.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton You haven't looked at many polls recently. The gap is continuing to erode despite being outspent almost 10 to 1 by the Clinton campaign. In some polls, Turmp is leading and gaining Electoral votes.

Dem. here voting for Trump. Just sayin'

Why? If he actually keeps his promises he'll run your country into the ground. That wall he claims he'll build would cost so much to build and staff that it alone would ruin your country. That's just the most ludicrous promise he's made, there are a lot of other crazy promises as well.

Don't take this to imply that I like Hillary, just that I think Trump is a giant liar. The other option of course being that he's a giant idiot, but I think liar is more likely.

Globalist only goal is to complete the New World Order, destroy the USA or any country that threatens to unite the Global order under the following controls: (One World Religion), (One Government) and (One Monetary System). The Globalist will achieve this soon with WW3 breaking out and going nuclear with 1/3 of mankind wiped out. Yeah, if you think our votes mean anything, look how they have clashed against Trump from many angles. I am not tooting any support for anyone, just stating the obvious, we do not control our own country. Take a look at our national debt (USA). What is the fastest way to destroy a country with military power? The answer is.... excessive debt!

George Soros voice, FUCK YA ALL LOSER AMERICANS! We WIN!

All I know for sure, is that I was so grossed out when she coughed up phlegm or lung tissue or something, and then DRANK IT! bluaahhhhhhh!!!

I keep hearing this said, but do people really think that a man who cares about nothing more than his own wealth could not be bought? Utterly laughable.
He's already a billionaire (estimates range from 4-8 billion), and cut his existing lucrative revenue streams to campaign, for which he wouldn't accept any donations from superPACs which were lining up to curry favor, so he's gone into negative revenue from this action and losing money by running. He certainly has enough money that he could have retired or just not cut his multitude of existing income sources and had an extremely challenging time trying to spend it all before he dies.

Now if one wants to argue that he's seeking power and fame selfishly, that's a plausible scenario, but money... just doesn't add up. Personally, I'm hoping that what he realizes is that he has more money than he can spend, but he's already 70 years old, where US male average life expectancy is 78.7 years, and so has come to the realization that he can't take the lavish properties and house and what not with him, but he can immortalize himself and leave a legacy behind by becoming leader of the free world (there's only been 43 so far in history), and like most older guys does genuinely care about the corruption he's seen and wants to actually do something about it to fix it (at least in the way HE thinks it needs to be fixed).

If this is the case, this is a great thing, as for the legacy to have meaning it needs to be a positive one. So he would be pouring everything he has into it, and keeping true to his promises, in order to be the president that Made America Great Again, and have a big beautiful wall and aircraft carrier named after him (because you know how big he is about that).

Cliffs notes: About money? No chance. About ego, possible. But how do you buy ego?

Don't buy that media tripe:

http://www.bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/media/2016/09/06/FPU-BH-090416-Tables.pdf

The poll's demographic breakdown showed that by combining voters who were "very favorable" and "somewhat favorable" to Trump, the billionaire developer got a positive rating from 35 percent of Hispanics and 24 percent of African-Americans.
  • 18.4 percent of Hispanics rated him "very favorable;"
  • 16.4 percent of Hispanics rated him "somewhat favorable."
Among black voters:

• 10.5 percent rated Trump "very favorable;"
  • 13.3 percent rated Trump "somewhat favorable."

I don't think Romney even cracked 5% of black vote.

You should have looked at your own poll then.

Black (101 respondents): Romney-13.2% Obama-64.2% Other-4.2% Too young/DNV-11.5% Unsure-6.9%
Hispanic (105 respondents): Romney-28.6% Obama-40.7% Other-2.5% Too young/DNV-26.9% Unsure-1.4%

If that was accurate there'd be no Trump. It would be sitting President Romney running for a second term.

He's already a billionaire (estimates range from 4-8 billion), and cut his existing lucrative revenue streams to campaign, for which he wouldn't accept any donations from superPACs which were lining up to curry favor, so he's gone into negative revenue from this action and losing money by running.

Of course he's doing that now...he's trying to garner favor with anti-establishment voters. After he's elected, why would he care anymore?

The way I see it given the state of the country today, Jesus Christ would be a polarizing political figure, there's just no way around that no matter who you are.

That gay hating, muzzie bashing, religious conservative? Wouldn't have even made it out of the primaries.

Reason number 1001 not to ever use Facebook again.

Don't take this to imply that I like Hillary, just that I think Trump is a giant liar.

They both are. Which is why the US is doomed either way. Grab your popcorn folks. While you can afford it.

Is anyone wondering why all the 1% of the 1% are throwing their money around like this? I find Trump personally deplorable, however the fact that the Republicans, Democrats, and Ultra Rich are trying to bring him down leads me to believe that Checks and Balances may actually be restored to government and the cronyism and status quo set on fire; and long overdue. Most assuredly to be replaced with some new kind of bullshit, perhaps worse; who knows.

Like you I dislike Trump but given how much both parties detest him, I'm tempted to vote for him if only to see their reactions when he's president. He may be the worst commander in chief in history but least we will have front row seats to the spectacle.

That gay hating, muzzie bashing, religious conservative? Wouldn't have even made it out of the primaries.

Ah no. Actually, the religious right would have called him a liberal, much like the Pharisees did at the time, and the left would have called him a radical extremist, much like the roman government did at the time...

Why? If he actually keeps his promises he'll run your country into the ground. That wall he claims he'll build would cost so much to build and staff that it alone would ruin your country. That's just the most ludicrous promise he's made, there are a lot of other crazy promises as well.

Don't take this to imply that I like Hillary, just that I think Trump is a giant liar. The other option of course being that he's a giant idiot, but I think liar is more likely.

Actually, if he keeps his promises, our country will be better. It's globalist policies that have run it into the ground for the last 27 years. And Trump the liar? You realize you are saying Hillary, who sold government access to foreign governments (some of whom are on the terror watch list) via the Clinton foundation and then lied about it to congress, whose own party was exposed in WikiLeaks to have rigged the primaries in her favor, who had aides destroy cell phones and communications devices with a hammer AFTER receiving a subpoena, bleached a classified server to cover her tracks, and has been caught time and again in a lie and just abuses her power to get out of it, the more HONEST of the two?

Holy crap, now I've heard everything. Trump is many things, a few of them distasteful. But between the two, Hillary has a record of lies about as long as the wall Trump wants to build, and no, Trump doesn't even come close to that (and frankly, not many people in this entire WORLD do).

Ok. Trump is the one on Russian TV promoting a Hitler-like dictator.

Trump did a webcast with Larry King. Last I checked, Larry King isn't a Russian sympathizer. The station in Russia happens to be one of the places who purchased Larry's broadcast rights.

Trying to intentionally misrepresent that disqualifies you from having a salient thought in this discussion, because either you spoke without doing the research, or else you intentionally misrepresented what happened.

If you are going to say something, try to get it right. This isn't a coke vs pepsi pissing contest, and I don't care about identity politics. This is globalism vs the people, and right now, you're helping the globalists with that backwards posting.

I don't see what the news is here? This is how it always worked in American politics, every dollar is a vote.

Indeed, I really hate our two party system and do not much care for any of the candidates that are running for president but the fact that it seems like everyone hates trump only makes me what to vote for him all the more. At least I know what crazy I am getting with Trump and know what to expect when he gets to office hehe.

It looks like we know where the billionaire co-founder of Facebook stands on the election. What do you guys think about these billionaires being able to influence elections by dropping tens of millions of dollars on the candidate of their choice?

Moskovitz acknowledges that some people will look unfavorably on such a large donation made to one political party and candidate. The conversation around campaign finance reform has been heated this election cycle; many voters and politicians are dissatisfied with existing rules that allow large donations to individual candidates' campaigns.
I am late to the party, but it gets even better - Zuckerberg is moderating the second debate!!!

It does not get any more crooked then this, folks. Democracy in America is fading fast.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton You haven't looked at many polls recently. The gap is continuing to erode despite being outspent almost 10 to 1 by the Clinton campaign. In some polls, Turmp is leading and gaining Electoral votes.
It's a lot closer when you look at who is actually running. It's a 4 way race, not a 2 way. Also, RealClearPolitics picks and chooses polls that support Hillary. The poll may be daily, but they choose the highest poll that supports Hillary.

Actually, if he keeps his promises, our country will be better. It's globalist policies that have run it into the ground for the last 27 years. And Trump the liar? You realize you are saying Hillary, who sold government access to foreign governments (some of whom are on the terror watch list) via the Clinton foundation and then lied about it to congress, whose own party was exposed in WikiLeaks to have rigged the primaries in her favor, who had aides destroy cell phones and communications devices with a hammer AFTER receiving a subpoena, bleached a classified server to cover her tracks, and has been caught time and again in a lie and just abuses her power to get out of it, the more HONEST of the two?

Holy crap, now I've heard everything. Trump is many things, a few of them distasteful. But between the two, Hillary has a record of lies about as long as the wall Trump wants to build, and no, Trump doesn't even come close to that (and frankly, not many people in this entire WORLD do).

No I'm not saying anything about Hillary at all, I was talking solely about Trump.

They both are. Which is why the US is doomed either way. Grab your popcorn folks. While you can afford it.
Oh yeah, definitely. I don't know how anyone can support either of them. I was just specifically asking how anyone can take Trump seriously after his impossible campaign promises. I think there is a very good chance you're going to war with some middle-eastern country either way.

That's 20 million flushed, especially after what happened today. I doubt the old hag will live to see election day. My guess is she'll try and avoid the debates completely.

Back