Facebook Co-Founder Donates $20M To Elect Presidential Candidate

That figures, explains the 20mil.
Of course all the money in the world isn't going to help if she has to be wheeled into the debate and pumped full of drugs just to last the session.

So far we've had memory lapses (supposedly with an earpiece usually covered by her hair to instruct her on what to say), crazy spasms, weird eye twitches, propped up by pillows and often assisted walking by the tall black secret service guy who I assume is the medically trained one, coughing constantly out of control, and now at the 9/11 event becoming disoriented and ultimately collapsing and having to be held up and dragged to her vehicle leaving early and losing a shoe in the process.

As much as I dislike Hillary, I don't want her to croak, but Jesus she needs to throw in the towel at this point and take care of her health, and for the sake of the country we need someone with the vitality and stamina to fix a lot of things the next four years and you can't do that if you're floating on drugs and gagging and passing out all over the place.

Of course all the money in the world isn't going to help if she has to be wheeled into the debate and pumped full of drugs just to last the session.

So far we've had memory lapses (supposedly with an earpiece usually covered by her hair to instruct her on what to say), crazy spasms, weird eye twitches, propped up by pillows and often assisted walking by the tall black secret service guy who I assume is the medically trained one, coughing constantly out of control, and now at the 9/11 event becoming disoriented and ultimately collapsing and having to be held up and dragged to her vehicle leaving early and losing a shoe in the process.

As much as I dislike Hillary, I don't want her to croak, but Jesus she needs to throw in the towel at this point and take care of her health, and for the sake of the country we need someone with the vitality and stamina to fix a lot of things the next four years and you can't do that if you're floating on drugs and gagging and passing out all over the place.

Holy shit, that 9/11 video shows that HC is getting worse. That woman needs to take care of her health, good find there my friend! I can't believe I missed those videos!

YIKES
A conspiracy theory is defined by four characteristics: “(1) a group (2) acting in secret (3) to alter institutions, usurp power, hide truth, or gain utility (4) at the expense of the common good.”Conspiracy chatter was once dismissed as mental illness. But the prevalence of such belief, documented in surveys, has forced scholars to take it more seriously. Conspiracy theory psychology is becoming an empirical field with a broader mission: to understand why so many people embrace this way of interpreting history. As you’d expect, distrust turns out to be an important factor. But it’s not the kind of distrust that cultivates critical thinking.
The Fascinating Psychology of Conspiracy Theories
Why Do People Believe in Conspiracy Theories?

Hillary clearly is having neurological problems of some kind. I'm not saying this out of any politicking. She needs to be given a full evaluation and the American public needs to know the status of her health. As a voter, I want to know that the person I'm voting for is going to be running the country, not someone behind the scenes just so we can say we voted a woman into office.

Don't buy the media and campaign narrative that she is just simply suffering from pneumonia. This has been going on since the campaign started last year.
Larry King contradicts Trump camp, says interview wasn't for podcast

Bottom line, Trump had no idea what was going here and lied as usual. Getting a GOP POTUS candidate on Russian TV basically supporting Putin serves Putin perfectly.
Funny how Romney was laughed at by the left when he said Russia was our greatest enemy and now Trump is being criticized for giving an interview on Russian TV.

Holy shit, that 9/11 video shows that HC is getting worse. That woman needs to take care of her health, good find there my friend! I can't believe I missed those videos!
Seriously, and how do they expect us to buy this pneumonia story? Is that really the best her writers could come up with on short notice?

Lets say for a moment we believe them, then why in the heck did she cough all over people and call for and touch that little girl for the photo-op, when children are particularly susceptible?

So I'm curious. Has anyone been swayed to change their candidate based on any of the posts in this thread?

Seriously, and how do they expect us to buy this pneumonia story? Is that really the best her writers could come up with on short notice?

Lets say for a moment we believe them, then why in the heck did she cough all over people and call for and touch that little girl for the photo-op, when children are particularly susceptible?

And why didn't she go to the hospital? The mortality rate for people in her age bracket (65-74) is double the average, so it should be taken seriously if she truly had pneumonia. A diagnosis of pneumonia also requires a chest x-ray. Pneumonia patients should also be treated with droplet precautions, requiring her and people in close contact to wear facemasks. Everyone she coughed near would be at risk of getting sick.
So I'm curious. Has anyone been swayed to change their candidate based on any of the posts in this thread?
Nope. Was never going to vote for HRC in the first place.

If someone was, I doubt they come forward. Silent Majority for a reason, bro.
True, I don't want my car keyed, but anonymously on the internet... hell yeyeah son, I roll around in that deplorable basket with the dankest of memes!

I can't wait for the shitshow that will be the debates, as they ask Hillary a question, and she coughs the entire time until her buzzer goes off! LMAO! :D

The soulless snake, tongue hole that is gaping
This world is hers for the taking
Make her queen, as we move toward a new world order
She only has one shot, one opportunity
She's nervous, and on the surface she looks pale and sweaty
Knees weak, arms heavy, legs spaghetti
She opens her mouth, but the words won't come out
Cough drops, but she keeps convulsing and jerkin'
She's coughing, how, everybody's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, over, BLAOW!

The soulless snake, tongue hole that is gaping
This world is hers for the taking
Make her queen, as we move toward a new world order
She only has one shot, one opportunity
She's nervous, and on the surface she looks pale and sweaty
Knees weak, arms heavy, legs spaghetti
She opens her mouth, but the words won't come out
Cough drops, but she keeps convulsing and jerkin'
She's coughing, how, everybody's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, over, BLAOW!
Fucking hilarious.
Does remind me a bit of when Bob Dole was running while being approximately 110 years old.

Back