Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
[BB] Rick James said:1280 X 960
4X AA
16X AF
In game settings: All Max
Soft Shadows: Off
*snip*
[BB] Rick James said:1280 X 960
4X AA
16X AF
In game settings: All Max
Soft Shadows: Off
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/natelyon082981/BenchTest.jpg[/IMG]
revenant said:cool.. this is a good indication of how well my machine will run with GTXs... what brand do you have? I am going XFX OC and slapping my maze4's on them... should be pretty sweet. w00t.






compslckr said:wow, doom 3 guns + half life 2 characters = teh win?
might have to check this game out sometime, looks pretty cool
Yaka said:[IG]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/y.a.k.a/FEAR/freakygal.jpg[/IMG]
Lazy_Moron said:I was kinda thinking the same thing. More and more I play this game, more and more its looks like it is a blend of Doom 3 and Half Life 2.
Circuitbreaker8 said:Damn, this game looks like crap. I thought the graphics would've been a lot better...oh well.
retardedchicken said:Have you played it or are you jumping to conclusions by merely looking at screens of it?![]()
The game does look a lot better in motion.
Circuitbreaker8 said:I've played both demos and i've seen movies/pics. Everything just looks so low-res...the detail is just pathetic. Look at the friggin' guns! They have like one texture.
Moose777 said:How about this: "Gameplay > Graphics".
'Nuff said.