- Joined
- Apr 10, 2005
- Messages
- 17,168
Roliath said:I still can't get softshadows to work with AA, but it did stop the hard locks i was having
Me also.. wow... I played the game for three hours and it would crahs to the desktop or just reboot my rig... the patch fixed all that... but I can't seem to get vsync working right again after the patch.. I think it changed the rendering modes.. from AFR to SFR... or something... something is different... it's not as smooth as it was, but it was like 2am and I was dead tired... it could have just been my eyes were framy at that point. lol. Anyways, the patch changed something for the worse in IQ (imo), I noticed some screen tearing after applying it... I will need to play with it more tonight.. maybe use the driver profile and force AFR again or something..



