EVGA Video card explosion @ Monarch

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was gonna get another 7800GT CO SE since its now 50$ cheaper. I should've waited, it was just last month since i bought it for $335.00. But oh well, i guess it doesnt matter because of the step up program. Im just gonna wait on 7900GTX :D March 9!!!

Monarch Deals said:
check em out folk.... the deals are back
I'm a man of my word. I said I'd buy one if it was back down to last nights prices...

Order placed, thank you!

Thanks for the drop on the 516 again. I was direly afraid I'd missed out and have been shoping hard for one of these for a couple of weeks now :D

Now if only I could find a great deal like this on a retail Opty 165 or 170 and maybe a 150 GB raptor my new build would be complete ;) ;) ;)

I cant believe how cheap these are, makes me feel like an idiot for wanting Ati.

Mr Monarch do you think youll have any deals on ati cards ?

Juic3 said:
I cant believe how cheap these are, makes me feel like an idiot for wanting Ati.

Mr Monarch do you think youll have any deals on ati cards ?
BLASPHEMY! ;)

hmm, sorry for the begging mr monarch (and others).

i wish i had enough money to get 2 of these cards :(
oh well
Mr. Monarch, you guys should start carrying some highend WCing... like AquaXtreme, Dangerden, swiftech, ect. then i could buy my WC stuff from you too :D

I'm going to buy one of these but what is the difference between the:
eVGA GeForce 7800 GT CO SE 256MB DDR3/PCI-E/VIVO/Dual-DVI/HDTV $240.69
and
eVGA GeForce 7800 GT CO 256MB DDR3/PCI-E/VIVO/Dual-DVI $270.99?

All I could tell is that one is clocked 10mhz higher than the other. For 30 bucks that doesn't seem worth it to me. Am I missing something else?

i am pretty sure that that is it, just the higher OC, and definately not worth $30

Ok so what is the diffrence bwtween these cards.

All prices are after Instant and Mail in rebates.

eVGA GeForce 7800 GT CO 256MB DDR3/PCI-E/VIVO/Dual-DVI $270.99

Also any luck on getting a combo deal going with a DFI NF4 Ultra-D SLI motherboard, also why no power supplys on sale?
I have some serious cash buring a hole in my pocket along with an itch to spend it. Help me do so..hehe.

pblou24 said:
Ok so what is the diffrence bwtween these cards.

All prices are after Instant and Mail in rebates.

eVGA GeForce 7800 GT CO 256MB DDR3/PCI-E/VIVO/Dual-DVI $270.99

Also any luck on getting a combo deal going with a DFI NF4 Ultra-D SLI motherboard, also why no power supplys on sale?
I have some serious cash buring a hole in my pocket along with an itch to spend it. Help me do so..hehe.

Easy the one has HDTV capability and the other does not so you make the call on if you need "HDTV" or not

KM ;)

If this is too offtopic im really sorry ill post it in video card forum but some guy said 7900gtx comes out in march, do you guys think 7800gt and gtx prices will drop even more cause if its not gonna be a big drop i might buy now

I notice......
The Monarch eVGA GeForce 7800 GT CO SE
Model# 256-P2-N516-AX
460 Mhz clock speed
$345.68 after MIR :D
The Newegg eVGA Geforce 7800 GT
Model# 256-P2-N516
450 Mhz clock speed
$354.89 after MIR :rolleyes:

Looks to me Monarch is the way to go :cool:
camman

Wow monarch brought the good price back. Thats awesome. In for 1! Thanks again mr.monarch. I am however, going broke......

Retsam said:
Wow monarch brought the good price back. Thats awesome. In for 1! Thanks again mr.monarch. I am however, going broke......

i know the feeling

Dan3290 said:
If this is too offtopic im really sorry ill post it in video card forum but some guy said 7900gtx comes out in march, do you guys think 7800gt and gtx prices will drop even more cause if its not gonna be a big drop i might buy now

I'm sure they will drop a tad more but I wouldn't foresee them going below 220ish. Hell, 6800GTs are still going for over 200 bucks.

They got me for the 7800GS AGP for $285 plus $5 shipping... i would have spent over $320 on newegg for the same card. I figured i will ride out my aging socket 754 system until late this year and switch over to either a cheap (by then) X2 or Dual opty, with that Asrock board that sports AGP and PCI. I never knew i could hate a store and love a store at the same time. Damn you Monarch! :D

botld92z said:
I'm sure they will drop a tad more but I wouldn't foresee them going below 220ish. Hell, 6800GTs are still going for over 200 bucks.
They're becoming harder to find though, the 6800GS on the other hand (it's equivalent, but cheaper to produce) is going for as low as $170... So there's some room there for the 7800 GTs to drop a bit more, not a whole lot though, $250-ish is pretty sweet deal.

Impulse said:
They're becoming harder to find though, the 6800GS on the other hand (it's equivalent, but cheaper to produce) is going for as low as $170... So there's some room there for the 7800 GTs to drop a bit more, not a whole lot though, $250-ish is pretty sweet deal.

Yeah I figured the 6800GTs pricew as up a bit due to supply/demand, but I had an internal struggle trying to make myself believe demand would be that high, considering the price on the 7800GTs anymore... But I guess that 20-30 bucks is the breaker for some people.

BUt overall, I agree with you and that's why I went ahead and bought one now. I shouldn't lose my ass and after selling my 6800GT, I'll probably only be out 25 or 30 bucks...

Now if I could get a mouse and keyboard deal then I'll be golden. Maybe a deal on Logitech G5 would be nice :)

Holy shit, what a deal. Just got myself a 7800 GT CO SE. :D

Now PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do an Operton deal. I'm begging you. Either a 165 or a 170. Pweety pwease?

Dude, where have you been. They just had a huge coupon deal on opty 165's and 170's. The 165 retail box was $301 shipped and the 170 oem was $356 shipped. Id doubt they would just start a new one right after they just had a big sale on them. :p

Chowder Head said:
Holy shit, what a deal. Just got myself a 7800 GT CO SE. :D

Now PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do an Operton deal. I'm begging you. Either a 165 or a 170. Pweety pwease?

Crap did I miss out on the AGP 6800GS or is it just temporarily MIA

I'm shopping around (this week or next) for either an AGP 6600GT or 6800 but for a few bucks more I'll go for the GS.

Well, I bit on the 7800GS AGP card darnit. Shame on you Monarch for tempting me...

Good grief. Just bought a 6800GS and now I'm tempted to step up to a 7800GT. Total would come out to another $80. What do you all think?

/edit I'm limited to 1280x1024 by my lcd. So the only real difference would be the ability to always max AA/AF.

grenadier said:
Good grief. Just bought a 6800GS and now I'm tempted to step up to a 7800GT. Total would come out to another $80. What do you all think?
Do it. No regrets with an upgrade like that.

grenadier said:

/edit I'm limited to 1280x1024 by my lcd. So the only real difference would be the ability to always max AA/AF.

OR you could step up to G71 :D March 9.

Thank you so much! :)

I've been lurking on this site as I am thinking a new build. So, I took the jump an orderd my first piece of the puzzle from Monarch Computers: eVGA 7800GT CO SE !!!

FYI: Make sure you [H]ard guys who order at Monarch click on [H]ardForum radial dial on the "Where did you about us" question. That way they will see how many orders come from [H]ardForum and will offer MORE [H]ot deals! :D

annihilator3001 said:
has anyones order shipped?

Nah not mine. I got some email from them saying its "under review". Whatever that means.....Im not sure why. Usually most of the stuff I buy there gets shipped out within a day or two. My opty 170 hasnt shipped off yet either yet.

BlizzofOZ said:
Thank you so much! :)

I've been lurking on this site as I am thinking a new build. So, I took the jump an orderd my first piece of the puzzle from Monarch Computers: eVGA 7800GT CO SE !!!

FYI: Make sure you [H]ard guys who order at Monarch click on [H]ardForum radial dial on the "Where did you about us" question. That way they will see how many orders come from [H]ardForum and will offer MORE [H]ot deals! :D

well said

annihilator3001 said:
has anyones order shipped?
Mine hasn't. Order status reports that it is still being processed in the warehouse since the 15th. :confused:

DejaWiz said:
Ordered.

eVGA 7800GT CO SE + T-Shirt + Shipping = $271.46

SLI, here I come baby!

Me too! And come next month, step up on both cards! Can't lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back