EVGA Video card explosion @ Monarch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info Monarch deals :cool:

We are fortunate to have you and others like you on forums like this interacting with your customers.

:mad: I ordered mine on 2-16. I agree that, we should receive an email about the delay. No excuses. I emailed there customer service today no response 9:00pm central time. Thanks to this good forum I know it will be shipped soon. However; It is Monarch's responsibility to inform the consumer not Hard Forum.

i ordered 2-15 and my order shipped today :)
was hoping for a bump in shipping method but im just glad it finally shipped

annihilator3001 said:
i ordered 2-15 and my order shipped today :)
was hoping for a bump in shipping method but im just glad it finally shipped

Well hopefully me and some of the other Thursday orderers will receive shipping notifications tomorrow. :(

EDIT: Got my fedex notification this morning. :D

Mine Shipped today. ;) PC gaming Rules!!!!. Lets Get It ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Monarch still Rules!!!!!!

Mine shipped today also... hopefully my ram ships tomorrow :) Guess I'll have to keep playing Fight Night Round 3 on xbox 360 ;)

archangel00 said:
We are fortunate to have you and others like you on forums like this interacting with your customers.

We are fortunate that we have money to spend that gives the Monarch reps motivation to interact with the end user. It's a win/win situation. There is alot of cash to be made off this board. We spend like crazy. Monarch and Newegg were fortunate enough to crack the niche market by offering great deals...it's true...you can sell low volume at high prices or high volume at low prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back