EVGA Video card explosion @ Monarch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered.

eVGA 7800GT CO SE + T-Shirt + Shipping = $271.46

SLI, here I come baby!

Whats the diff between the 7800 gt co SE and non-SE?

How come the non-SE is more expensive?

im shopping for a 6800GS AGP (instead of the pci-e) in the $180 range

any hope for me :D

dragontales said:
Whats the diff between the 7800 gt co SE and non-SE?

How come the non-SE is more expensive?

SE is supposedly 460/1100, even though people found there's to be 470/1100. So I'd say there wasn't really a difference. People just like CO better I guess.

Btw, bought a 7800gt CO SE,

THANK YOU MONARCH!! YOU HAVE LISTENED TO ME (along with many others)!!!!!!

AzNIronclad said:
SE is supposedly 460/1100, even though people found there's to be 470/1100. So I'd say there wasn't really a difference. People just like CO better I guess.
Higher clock rates AND A COPPER HEATSINK (hence the CO moniker in the product name). ;)

AzNIronclad said:

I am sorry, what did you say??? JK LOLOL :D

AzNIronclad said:

Do you think it's worth it that I would be upgrading from an x800xl? Should I wait for the next generation cards?

dragontales said:
Do you think it's worth it that I would be upgrading from an x800xl? Should I wait for the next generation cards?
Depends on what games you play. Keep in mind, too, that a 7800GT will likely sell for more money than your X800XL in the future if you want to get G80 or R600. At this price, I'd venture to say it's almost too good to pass up.

DejaWiz said:
Depends on what games you play. Keep in mind, too, that a 7800GT will likely sell for more money than your X800XL in the future if you want to get G80 or R600. At this price, I'd venture to say it's almost too good to pass up.

But how about in terms of performance increase??? Is x800xl to 7800gt co se a pretty good leap?

damn, thats it, i'm making my first monarch purchase as we speak. THANKS!

maademperor said:
*cough*X2-3800+*cough*
Oh man I hope not too soon!

After buying this 7800GT, I'd definitely have to get an X2 on sale to replace my 3000+ and suffer living off paper shreddings and exlax for the next 2 months worth of meals!

DejaWiz said:
Oh man I hope not too soon!

After buying this 7800GT, I'd definitely have to get an X2 on sale to replace my 3000+ and suffer living off paper shreddings and exlax for the next 2 months worth of meals!

If thats what it takes to get the sale, I'm willing to let you suffer for it!

dont worry, it'll be worth it. I'll send you can of creamed corn :)

You're selling all the cards, why not put the eVGA mATX SLI motherboard up for a little bit :)

Pleeaaassssseeeee

maademperor said:
If thats what it takes to get the sale, I'm willing to let you suffer for it!

dont worry, it'll be worth it. I'll send you can of creamed corn :)
I'll definitely agree the suffering would be worth it.

You can keep the creamed corn.... just send me a nickel or dime through paypal and I'll use the printed receipt as an in-between meals snack. :eek:

Ominous Gamer said:
You're selling all the cards, why not put the eVGA mATX SLI motherboard up for a little bit :)

Pleeaaassssseeeee

yeahthat.gif

Ominous Gamer said:

Pleeaaassssseeeee

You said that on PCStats :)
They might...

OMG... I hope this runs into the weekend since I don't get paid til Friday and I'm buying a car on Saturday...*crosses fingers and resists putting another 7800 on his CC*

I don't even need a video card and that GT CO SE is tempting...

I'm hoping the money loving Jew in me can hold out... :eek:

7800GT CO SE BOUGHT!!!!!!!!

i love you MR Monarch!!!!!!!!

i will never order from somewhere other than monarch ever again...

Thanks BIG TIME!!!

Kris

ReD.SkY said:
7800GT CO SE BOUGHT!!!!!!!!

i love you MR Monarch!!!!!!!!

i will never order from somewhere other than monarch ever again...

Thanks BIG TIME!!!

Kris

I love you too :D

so...what happens if...my...friend...bought the CO SE on the 12th...and now the price is significantly reduced? think they'll refund? or...return and get another? or...keep it...?

I've got to say that Mr. Monarch is one of the best things to happen to this forum. Not only for making deals on the things that members ask for, but for talking to us like a member, not like a tech support guy spewing out pre-typed responces.

heart.gif
heart.gif
Monarch
heart.gif
heart.gif

Viper87227 said:
I've got to say that Mr. Monarch is one of the best things to happen to this forum. Not only for making deals on the things that members ask for, but for talking to us like a member, not like a tech support guy spewing out pre-typed responces.

heart.gif
heart.gif
Monarch
heart.gif
heart.gif

Hey, Viper... I love him more! :D

ReD.SkY said:
Hey, Viper... I love him more! :D

Yeah, seeing that oyu baught a video card, I guess you do. I wish I had the cash to jump on one o them 7800GTX's, but it ain't happenen. My next PC purchase is gunna be a DFI SLI Expert (;) ;) Mr Monarch).

Monarch Deals said:
HEY HEY, don't fight there is plenty of "Mr. Monarch" to go around LOLOLOLOL

It's good to see a company with a real-person-type representative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back