Escape From Tarkov

this game has been out for a while. I know I bought it years ago. The recommend specs sure have changed.

  • Recommended:
    • OS: Windows 11
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-14700F or better
    • Memory: 64 GB RAM
    • Graphics: RTX 4070 or better
    • DirectX: Version 11
 
this game has been out for a while. I know I bought it years ago. The recommend specs sure have changed.

  • Recommended:
    • OS: Windows 11
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-14700F or better
    • Memory: 64 GB RAM
    • Graphics: RTX 4070 or better
    • DirectX: Version 11
It's been in "beta" all this time.
 
Wow this Russian game is still around. Played this years ago until the cheating reached a boiling point.
 
Thought this Steam review was funny:

"1.0 doesn't stand for the 10 years this game has been out; it stands for the 1 guy working on the game."
 
so is it finally NOT a looter shooter since they have been saying thats not what the game was supposed to be?
 
So how is it?

Good enough for a shingle-player shooting run not involving too much of the brain?
 
So how is it?

Good enough for a shingle-player shooting run not involving too much of the brain?
Single player? Not how I'd describe this game.

Solo? Sure. Just don't get too attached to the loot!
 
Back
Top