Escape From Tarkov

I have to admit, I had my doubts about VOIP. But it's really added a dimension to the game that was missing entirely, and I think it's been great overall.

Inertia is meh, not sure it's going to do much in the long run until they have more reliable netcode.

All of that said, directional audio is still absolute garbage. And there's a persistent bug causing dub-step audio stuttering.

Reactions: Gabe3
like this
have been playing for 6 hours, not a single extract lol. And im pretty decent at the damn game. Its rough out there.
same, I've had one extract out of 9 raids probably. just got instakilled by a scav which always sucks. not sure if I'll keep playing. takes 6 minutes to get into a game on customs which is weird. played for an hour and accomplished nothing. I dont like the inertia, the movement was already weird enough in this game.

Yes the SCAVs right now are terminators. Level 4 helmet and body armor and I get killed in one hit from a SCAV, always (head, eyes).

79% survival rate, then today 55%. sometimes you gotta log the fuck off. Enjoying the populated servers and many of the new changes to slow down chad progression. First few days of wipe are unbeatable fun!

this game continues to piss me off. inertia feels like I'm playing on a 200 ping server, and the AI scavs are better than 90% of the players I've fought so far. just reskin the scavs as terminators, it would be more realistic for this game.

this game continues to piss me off. inertia feels like I'm playing on a 200 ping server, and the AI scavs are better than 90% of the players I've fought so far. just reskin the scavs as terminators, it would be more realistic for this game.

USEC Rogue 'scavs' are the literal Terminators. They routinely tank 5+ *headshots*.

Nobody wants this shit. In a PvP-oriented game, nobody wants to be one-tapped 3 minutes into a raid by AI, to then wait 10+ minutes from time-of-death to next raid. It's a continuous test of patience that always makes me fire up SP Tarkov instead.

Face it, its a garbage game with decent shooting mechanics. Most firefights are over in seconds, you spend most of a match creeping along a 'route' to loot, when you die you lose all your gear for at least 24hr (and thats only if you both bought the dumb insurance and no one looted your kit), so you have to visit multiple vender through a UI that makes 90s games look progressive to re-equip, re-que, then do it all again. All for a few seconds of a decent fire fight every 45 minutes.

like this
USEC Rogue 'scavs' are the literal Terminators. They routinely tank 5+ *headshots*.

Nobody wants this shit. In a PvP-oriented game, nobody wants to be one-tapped 3 minutes into a raid by AI, to then wait 10+ minutes from time-of-death to next raid. It's a continuous test of patience that always makes me fire up SP Tarkov instead.
I posted on reddit about how strong scavs are and the replies were basically "get good". I guess I'm the minority. last time I played this game was 2 wipes ago and I finished punisher quests to get the container and had 15 mill roubles

I posted on reddit about how strong scavs are and the replies were basically "get good". I guess I'm the minority. last time I played this game was 2 wipes ago and I finished punisher quests to get the container and had 15 mill roubles
naa, its just those that are left are hard autists that can't admit the game is trash.-

Face it, its a garbage game with decent shooting mechanics. Most firefights are over in seconds, you spend most of a match creeping along a 'route' to loot, when you die you lose all your gear for at least 24hr (and thats only if you both bought the dumb insurance and no one looted your kit), so you have to visit multiple vender through a UI that makes 90s games look progressive to re-equip, re-que, then do it all again. All for a few seconds of a decent fire fight every 45 minutes.

Spot on. I don't know if I can get back into this game. Tons of work for little reward. People on Tarkov forum say you shouldn't be able to easily KILL AI and just avoid them lol. Ya sorry I don't want to play a hiding/loot simulation.

My question to the developers; is having terminator AI in game beneficial to the game?

Spot on. I don't know if I can get back into this game. Tons of work for little reward. People on Tarkov forum say you shouldn't be able to easily KILL AI and just avoid them lol. Ya sorry I don't want to play a hiding/loot simulation.

The entire gameplay loop is broken in my opinion. They started with the typical Russian style shooter (IE more realistic movement and gun action over the arcade style of the west) dug intensely into that model to the point of having you load individual rounds into clips, as well as managing a body part health system and survival mechanics.

The actual gameplay is pick a map, roll out your dude, sneak in a clockwise circle to nearest extraction point (most people seem to do this so it guarantees the least player resistance for your looting), hope you don't die to scavs or have high enough armor they can't hurt you anymore, have 1-4 brief but intense firefights, either die or extract. If you extract you sell a bunch of junk that seems to have entirely arbitrary values, hope it covers your losses from the times you die, re-equip (and don't forget to eat and drink) then que up to do it again.

Learning is so slow because you can just die from nowhere, have no option to respawn, and get kicked to the menu to redo everything from scratch. As a beginner it can take up to 30 minutes to re-buy and equip everything, I'm down to about 3 minutes depending on how fast the menus load because everything is server driven even the shops.

its geared 100% to the hardcore autists, progression keeps being stretched out for them, meanwhile its such a rough experience it turns off everyone who cannot dedicate 40hr/week to the grind.

I love hunt showdown, some Tarkov players talked me into trying it, its a garbage game in comparison. You get a similar experience in Hunt, with a proper PVE portion that isn't just creep and loot, the PVP is intense, and if you die you get a slew of new hunters to pick from and can jump right back in.

Last edited:
Get good, soz. This was me early last wipe (despite getting lv40+ previous wipe)

The allure of Tarkov is immersion and relatively high highs. If those aren't rewarding for you, then its probably not worth playing.

Scavs will be much more difficult to kill with early wipe equipment. They agro from longer range this patch too.
There is unspoken advice for killing scavs- never re-peek the same angle, no more than twice in a row if you must. Or, wait a few seconds for their ai to do something other than 'waiting for you to re-peek' before you re-peek them. its best to alternate between two or more angles in fight vs ai scavs. Also the longer you stay alive fighting one, the more likely the AI will just aimbot you, thus, run away if it has been too long. Also if you run around (ideally with painkiller effect so your legs cant get shot off) scavs usually miss you, so you can run around cover to cover, baiting them to reload or getting close enough to spray and pray em. Semi auto vs scavs can get you killed unless you kill them with the first 2-3 shots. Full auto will aim punch them to miss or not shoot back.

Rogues aren't much different than raiders except theres a ton of them in a small area. If they dont die from one headshot youre using inappropriate ammo or there was rare helmet ricochet. They are a little cracked (their loot is good) but there's no reason to fight them unless you want. Lighthouse map is poorly optimized no matter what. The map seems rushed and content filler until Streets of Tarkov and the lighthouse part of Lighthouse is ready.

For PvP, being aggressive and prefiring goes a long way. It really also just takes time to learn the the maps, and most importantly the chances other players will be somewhere at what time on a map; how it all flows from macro perspective. I win so many PVP fights because of being aggressive, listening for enemy then turning around corner prefiring before they react. You never want a fair fight, 50% is terrible odds. However in fair fight, I win quite a few this wipe from using good ammo and controlling gun recoil. I dont think many players control recoil, like playing Counter Strike. its very important. Unlike in CS, you dont memorize a spray pattern, you see the sparks your bullets are making and control that by pulling down mouse(at least thats how I do it). Unlike Call of Duty, hip firing is very useful, and ironically this patch, has less recoil than ADS. Try to never left hand peak. Like any FPS, further from a corner youre peeking, the sooner you will see you enemy and the longer it will take for him to see you.

I like Hunt showdown but its much easier even at higher mmr, and it has less adrenaline rushes. But it is MUCH QUICKER for good pvp battles. The Pve in Hunt is boring though. In Tarkov youre always afraid of shotgun scavs.

ps- weekends have way more cheaters. I only encountered one cheater until i encountered 3 100% cheaters in a row Saturday, not unlike last wipe. I find the best player base/experience is night time weekdays. EU servers > us east > everywhere else. Less chodes and donkeys.

Last edited:
Get good doesn't fix a shit gameplay loop, and thats the big crux of Tarkov's problem. Yes it has highs, but those highs don't compensate for the rest of it except to the autist.

It isn't about get good, I won half the pvp engagements I was in pre-last wipe and I just started playing the game, its just not worth the long grind and incredibly slow pace. Most people don't have the available gaming hours needed to get anything out of it.

I've never been that afraid of scavs, their AI is dumb and predictible.

Damn son, you need to get gud!

All them shots you missed! Im sure I could put a barn in front of you, and you'd never hit it once!

/s

I said I was gonna play, but I downloaded the launcher, and never even bothered installing lol

And If that was from last wipe, Im kinda glad I quit when I did..

Obviously it is in beta™, and maybe after 5 more years™, the game will express as it was intended... more of a dynamic open world, tactical squad based affair.

I somewhat agree, (if I get what youre saying), it is a flawed system, especially as time goes on stats/stash need to be wiped. Its more of a sandbox to play with the parts that exist. It's not a perfect system like Counter Strike or Halo.
What is a good gameplay loop, or one that doesnt require degree of autism to play for hundreds of hours? CS or Valorant, Halo, Cod, Destiny ?
I like Tarkov because I've played those games for thousands of hours already. Hunt Showdown is fun to play with friends every now and again, but it lacks the stakes of Tarkov. it doesnt really matter if your hunter dies or gets to lv50. It is less effort and time to find fun, heated PvP engagements than Tarkov. In my opinion, Hunt's gameplay loop is maybe more polished, but does not feel rewarding. My friend and I stopped playing because it was too easy..not to brag we didnt die for days at just under 3k mmr, get one or two bounties, kill zombies and leave. Not going to grind mmr to get sweaty, if that difference.

I believe EFT is a roleplaying game before FPS. Just like it's immersive, not realistic, something people don't understand.

Obviously it is in beta™, and maybe after 5 more years™, the game will express as it was intended... more of a dynamic open world, tactical squad based affair.

Getting shot a single time and having your stamina drain completely because of it is the absolute worst garbage mechanic I have ever experienced in any game.

That happens when your leg gets blacked outed. Its preventable by using painkillers before fights.

There is no tutorial or way to learn even basic stuff. The game is very unforgiving and vast in little info...like wearing respirator makes your breathing quieter when wearing a face shield. etc

Last edited:
That happens when your leg gets blacked outed. Its preventable by using painkillers before fights.
We're referring to two different things, here.

You lose stamina getting shot in any part of your body. You can get thoraxed and drop an obscene amount of stamina in an instant without ever losing a limb.

Pre-popping painkillers was a strat back in the days where you didn't lose stamina just getting shot.

Get good, soz. This was me early last wipe (despite getting lv40+ previous wipe)

The allure of Tarkov is immersion and relatively high highs. If those aren't rewarding for you, then its probably not worth playing.

Scavs will be much more difficult to kill with early wipe equipment. They agro from longer range this patch too.
There is unspoken advice for killing scavs- never re-peek the same angle, no more than twice in a row if you must. Or, wait a few seconds for their ai to do something other than 'waiting for you to re-peek' before you re-peek them. its best to alternate between two or more angles in fight vs ai scavs. Also the longer you stay alive fighting one, the more likely the AI will just aimbot you, thus, run away if it has been too long. Also if you run around (ideally with painkiller effect so your legs cant get shot off) scavs usually miss you, so you can run around cover to cover, baiting them to reload or getting close enough to spray and pray em. Semi auto vs scavs can get you killed unless you kill them with the first 2-3 shots. Full auto will aim punch them to miss or not shoot back.

Rogues aren't much different than raiders except theres a ton of them in a small area. If they dont die from one headshot youre using inappropriate ammo or there was rare helmet ricochet. They are a little cracked (their loot is good) but there's no reason to fight them unless you want. Lighthouse map is poorly optimized no matter what. The map seems rushed and content filler until Streets of Tarkov and the lighthouse part of Lighthouse is ready.

For PvP, being aggressive and prefiring goes a long way. It really also just takes time to learn the the maps, and most importantly the chances other players will be somewhere at what time on a map; how it all flows from macro perspective. I win so many PVP fights because of being aggressive, listening for enemy then turning around corner prefiring before they react. You never want a fair fight, 50% is terrible odds. However in fair fight, I win quite a few this wipe from using good ammo and controlling gun recoil. I dont think many players control recoil, like playing Counter Strike. its very important. Unlike in CS, you dont memorize a spray pattern, you see the sparks your bullets are making and control that by pulling down mouse(at least thats how I do it). Unlike Call of Duty, hip firing is very useful, and ironically this patch, has less recoil than ADS. Try to never left hand peak. Like any FPS, further from a corner youre peeking, the sooner you will see you enemy and the longer it will take for him to see you.

I like Hunt showdown but its much easier even at higher mmr, and it has less adrenaline rushes. But it is MUCH QUICKER for good pvp battles. The Pve in Hunt is boring though. In Tarkov youre always afraid of shotgun scavs.

ps- weekends have way more cheaters. I only encountered one cheater until i encountered 3 100% cheaters in a row Saturday, not unlike last wipe. I find the best player base/experience is night time weekdays. EU servers > us east > everywhere else. Less chodes and donkeys.

thanks. I forgot about the "dont peak same spot twice". Tonight I killed about 10 scavs, no deaths from them. felt like I was getting back into the swing of things. I wish they didnt increase the flea market level, I like buying the things I want as soon as I can, and selling high priced stuff.

I heard someone fighting at gas station on customs, I said hello on voip, no response. I went around and killed a couple scavs further down the road. then came back and noticed it was the boss and his guards. I said hello again over voip, nothing. I killed a guard and then rashala, then got rushed by a two pmcs. bastards. all night I bring the cheapest pistol and just a bag. no armor. I kill scavs and get as much loot as I can to level up and save money. its kinda no risk strategy. they changed the loot, you can get anything it seems now. I got level 6 armor from one of those underground containers.

Last edited:
they got twitch drops and the game is on sale now, I'm tempted to upgrade from standard to EOD.

I was thinking about picking it up while it's on sale. Are the upcharge features worth it? Can you not get stash space through gameplay?

I was thinking about picking it up while it's on sale. Are the upcharge features worth it? Can you not get stash space through gameplay?
hard to say if its worth it. do you have standard ATM? kinda depends if you want to support the devs too. you can upgrade the stash size for 2.5 mill roubles, probably another few hundred roubles for the items, since it costs 2.5 + some items. to upgrade your stash size to the EOD's, it would cost quite a bit more of roubles. you also get a larger secure container, so deaths aren't as costly if you last long enough to put loot in the secure. last time I played I did the punisher quests to get the epsilon container. which was really nice to have, but I don't want to go through that again. I was planning to buy the beta container from peacekeeper. I don't really need to upgrade, I'm steadily making money. but I think it would add enjoyment to the game because I don't like questing

So where can you actually buy this game? Just their own client thing? $33.50 the lowest this has been?

I've been seeing videos about this game forever, assumed you could grab it for cheap at this point only to see it wasn't sold anywhere but their official website. I'm assuming they don't have a Steam or EGS release planned?

So where can you actually buy this game? Just their own client thing? $33.50 the lowest this has been?

I've been seeing videos about this game forever, assumed you could grab it for cheap at this point only to see it wasn't sold anywhere but their official website. I'm assuming they don't have a Steam or EGS release planned?
You can only purchase from their website and use their launcher. They have said in the past that their intention is to release on Steam if/when they reach full-release status. With that said, do not buy this if you expect this to happen, and do not buy this if you expect full-release to occur within the next 2 years.

They routinely have sales 3 or 4 times a year, always for the same discount, usually around their Twitch Drop events.

For reference; I purchased standard 2 years ago, put in 200+ hours, and haven't touched it for months. Their AI is probably the worst I have seen in any PvE game, and their netcode some of the worst I have experienced in any PvP game. However, looting/questing/gunplay is still addicting. I was just hoping that by now, with the massive influx in budget and time, they would have improved netcode/AI/fundamentals.

You can only purchase from their website and use their launcher. They have said in the past that their intention is to release on Steam if/when they reach full-release status. With that said, do not buy this if you expect this to happen, and do not buy this if you expect full-release to occur within the next 2 years.

They routinely have sales 3 or 4 times a year, always for the same discount, usually around their Twitch Drop events.

For reference; I purchased standard 2 years ago, put in 200+ hours, and haven't touched it for months. Their AI is probably the worst I have seen in any PvE game, and their netcode some of the worst I have experienced in any PvP game. However, looting/questing/gunplay is still addicting. I was just hoping that by now, with the massive influx in budget and time, they would have improved netcode/AI/fundamentals.
yeah, this is why I struggle with giving the devs more money for EOD. why put time into lighthouse when everyone wants streets of tarkov. are you sure its 3-4 times a year? I thought it was 1 or 2. sale ends the 5th.

yeah, this is why I struggle with giving the devs more money for EOD. why put time into lighthouse when everyone wants streets of tarkov. are you sure its 3-4 times a year? I thought it was 1 or 2. sale ends the 5th.
Lighthouse was a rush-job, and doesn't even have a lighthouse yet.

Yeah they do one for Christmas and Russia-day (or whatever the fuck), and then whenever they have their Twitch drop events, which is another 2 times a year at least.

like this
We're referring to two different things, here.

You lose stamina getting shot in any part of your body. You can get thoraxed and drop an obscene amount of stamina in an instant without ever losing a limb.

Pre-popping painkillers was a strat back in the days where you didn't lose stamina just getting shot.
You're right but in my exp I rarely died from that. Although it did happen.
I believe it used to be like 33-50% was the max stam loss from big round with a heavy backpack, but they recently nerfed it.

re xmas:
I used to be a good scavie boy this wipe... until I killed Santa... who was in the bathroom with two other dudes. Three story dorms, I kill two pmcs who try to push out of a room, which was apparently the bathroom, as I am in the hallway/lounge. Thirty seconds later, when looting them, there are strange non-generic-ai scav sounds coming from the bathroom, a 3rd dude runs out and it was Santa of all people. I only shot him a couple times before realizing. He hesitated but shot back at me so I had to hide until he ran out of the building. When I exfil'd the raid, it said apparenty dumbass Santa had bled to death several minutes after. Minus 1.0 fence rep! So in rp fashion I have no shame in murdering other juicy player scavs. I didnt ask for this.

You're right but in my exp I rarely died from that. Although it did happen.
I believe it used to be like 33-50% was the max stam loss from big round with a heavy backpack, but they recently nerfed it.

re xmas:
I used to be a good scavie boy this wipe... until I killed Santa... who was in the bathroom with two other dudes. Three story dorms, I kill two pmcs who try to push out of a room, which was apparently the bathroom, as I am in the hallway/lounge. Thirty seconds later, when looting them, there are strange non-generic-ai scav sounds coming from the bathroom, a 3rd dude runs out and it was Santa of all people. I only shot him a couple times before realizing. He hesitated but shot back at me so I had to hide until he ran out of the building. When I exfil'd the raid, it said apparenty dumbass Santa had bled to death several minutes after. Minus 1.0 fence rep! So in rp fashion I have no shame in murdering other juicy player scavs. I didnt ask for this.
yeah I killed santa too, takes more roubles to extract next to dorms cause of my rep with fence now. I finally looted an air drop, I hope these are a permenant addition. there was a big ass backpack, level 4 and 5 armor, few other random things, and two or 3 guns.

I decided to save my money and stick with standard edition, maybe when streets comes out I'll upgrade to EOD. I leveled up peacekeeper and bought the beta container. I looted a cottage back door key last night which is worth like 700k from the same jacket I looted another key a few wipes ago that was worth over a million. I go to put it on the flee market and the fee is half what the key is worth, wtf. hopefully someone with a marked dorm key will trade for it, cause all the ones on the flee are barters.

Reactions: Dan
like this
I love air drops, either you get mad loot or at least honest pvp engagement. I've found flash drives in about half of them, best single item was a kitted out G28 (one sold by Jaeger 4). First drop I found had a Ulach, within a second of me putting it on I got shot in the head and survived.

like this
DrDisrespect's Tarkov streams lately have been entertaining to have running in the background during the day.

This game definitely shines with a co-op group on comms.

Last edited:
Glad Doc is putting in the hours to learn the game. Warzone is ... Warzone, and Zlaner is ... Zlaner... Its enjoyable to watch people learn the game and see how they change over time. Funny to watch doc use some shitty optics because he doesnt know they were nerfed (if he knew the game more years past). I'm sure one day Ill check his stream and he wont be using them one day. Then again, ironically, hip fire is so much better, sights other than scopes almost useless. EFT offers lotta violence speed interia potential. Once he levels up he should have a massive advantage, especially with skills like high level perception, ie you can hear anyone sprinting at least 100m away. Imo elite skills remain broken so content creators can make badass clips and hype the game. If not to see copies of EFT, to generate hype/funding for their next game.

This says a lot about the future of EFT, how open world will be like, more NPC factions/traders etc

like this
Glad Doc is putting in the hours to learn the game. Warzone is ... Warzone, and Zlaner is ... Zlaner... Its enjoyable to watch people learn the game and see how they change over time. Funny to watch doc use some shitty optics because he doesnt know they were nerfed (if he knew the game more years past). I'm sure one day Ill check his stream and he wont be using them one day. Then again, ironically, hip fire is so much better, sights other than scopes almost useless. EFT offers lotta violence speed interia potential. Once he levels up he should have a massive advantage, especially with skills like high level perception, ie you can hear anyone sprinting at least 100m away. Imo elite skills remain broken so content creators can make badass clips and hype the game. If not to see copies of EFT, to generate hype/funding for their next game.

This says a lot about the future of EFT, how open world will be like, more NPC factions/traders etc

the future sounds exciting but I don't think the devs are capable of it, I've been hearing them talk about this for awhile and the game really hasn't changed much in the past 3 years. I hope some other dev team releases a game like tarkov with the open world stuff there from the get go.. it would be cooler because we've seen all these locations that "unlock" in tarkov already. I want what they are talking about. its the next step in gaming. I don't care who makes it as long as it gets made.

DLSS Support has finally arrived in Tarkov

Escape from Tarkov 0.12.12.15.4 patch notes:

Optimizations:

-Added several optimizations for the game server and network component
-Optimized memory consumption of 3D models
-Added optimizations for physics and CPU time for processing light source visibility
-Optimized shadow and cloud shaders
-Improved game stability during issues with backend connection
-Improved the speed of loading into a raid

Functionality:

-Nvidia DLSS 2.3.1 has been added to the game

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/164509-patch-notes-for-01212154/

DLSS Support has finally arrived in Tarkov

Escape from Tarkov 0.12.12.15.4 patch notes:

Optimizations:

-Added several optimizations for the game server and network component
-Optimized memory consumption of 3D models
-Added optimizations for physics and CPU time for processing light source visibility
-Optimized shadow and cloud shaders
-Improved game stability during issues with backend connection
-Improved the speed of loading into a raid

Functionality:

-Nvidia DLSS 2.3.1 has been added to the game

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/164509-patch-notes-for-01212154/
I wonder if they ever fixed the sound.

I wonder if they ever fixed the sound.
lol absolutely not. I'm still hooked into this game bad. I have a feeling this is the game I'll be playing for the foreseeable future. I just wiped 2 stacked players accidentally at rear jump in on shoreline and walked out @ 91 kgs. Heaviest Ive ever been. Pop a SJ6 and M.U.L.E and hope you don't die from overdosing. I cant stop playing it. Second wipe. started 3 weeks ago and im already almost 31.

edit: to address DLSS, i have a 5600x, 32gb 3600 ram, and a 3070ti. Gained a noticed difference in FPS in all DLSS modes. Only gripe i have is when zooming in it gets blurry and isnt a good time. I'm a mostly night time/NVG raider and its even worse with NVG on.

is it still not surround sound?? that was always my problem with it. Game requires you to use sound to figure things out but lets just do stereo sound like its 1998.
When did you stop playing? The audio awareness in this game is the best I ever have played, just buggy sometimes. It would definitely be considered surround in my opinion because if I can tell EXACTLY where in a room you are by the audio alone. I know they took the advanced audio out for awhile but it’s back in now. The only real problems are stair cases and as your running and a scav spawns somewhere near you, you get a loud Russian something for .25 seconds. Often scares the piss out of me and you do a fast 360 scanning for a scav lol. If anyone needs help or wants to learn, please reach out to me! I’m willing to help everyone do everything.

Edit: for anyone thinking about getting the game, I best describe it as a extremely abusive relationship. Your partner beats the piss out of you emotionally, physically and mentally. Degrades you and calls you a worthless pos. You lose all reason to live. You die all the time. And often you don’t even know where or what killed you. Just when your ready to move on and end the relationship, tarkov will hug you tightly and make you feel secure for just one raid. You pull some crazy shit off with a crap ass gun, your heart is racing, hands are sweaty, and you now play Tetris switch stacking inventory while commuting insurance fraud so this sorry assclown doesn’t get any of his gear back. You then slowly and loudly stomp your ass to extract with a sigh of relief. This is why you stay, this is why you play tarkov. Cheeki breeki my friends.

Last edited:
this no traders event seems pretty stupid. we played one raid last night and that was it. they should focus on getting streets out instead of wasting time on lighthouse and this.

Back