Escape From Tarkov

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Escape from Tarkov- Battle for Concordia (Streets of Tarkov teaser #3)

Streets of Tarkov is the most ambitious new location in the game which is coming in future version 0.13...

Pringle

2[H]4U
Oh, another Streets of Tarkov trailer? Color me shocked.

That map will be a fucking disaster if they don't resolve the massive amount of performance and server issues they have. I have no idea why there are still people drooling over that release.

DarkSideA8

Gawd
Oh, another Streets of Tarkov trailer? Color me shocked.

That map will be a fucking disaster if they don't resolve the massive amount of performance and server issues they have. I have no idea why there are still people drooling over that release.
Tell me about these massive issues

I'm not seeing them.

Pringle

2[H]4U
Tell me about these massive issues

I'm not seeing them.
Their netcode is atrocious, and their excuses for it are equally as such.

It's actually quite obvious, and the tip of the iceberg. I would have been much more impressed if they showcased their 'fixes' instead of yet another Streets of Tarkov teaser

DarkSideA8

Gawd
Their netcode is atrocious
About the only thing I ever see is a failure to connect once every few days or so, usually after a long session. Restart the game and it's resolved

I've heard people say they have had desync - but if it's happening I can't tell.

Gabe3

2[H]4U
Their netcode is atrocious, and their excuses for it are equally as such.

It's actually quite obvious, and the tip of the iceberg. I would have been much more impressed if they showcased their 'fixes' instead of yet another Streets of Tarkov teaser
By the time they get this game working right if they ever do, someone else will make a better game. Most people who wanted to play this game already have, so devs got the money. I wouldn't be surprised if they are working on tarkov 2 in a different engine.

DarkSideA8

Gawd
By the time they get this game working right if they ever do, someone else will make a better game. Most people who wanted to play this game already have, so devs got the money. I wouldn't be surprised if they are working on tarkov 2 in a different engine
Honestly - the ambition shown by these devs is remarkable and I hope they succeed beyond their own expectations. I reserve my disappointment for what has happened to COD and Battlefield - effectively rubber stamped reskinned clones of previous games (little different from Madden... Whatever).

I find the game refreshingly different from others and the difficulty is better than 'hardcore mode' in significantly dumber (albeit perennially profitable) games from the major US /EU producers

Yippee38

2[H]4U
Honestly - the ambition shown by these devs is remarkable and I hope they succeed beyond their own expectations. I reserve my disappointment for what has happened to COD and Battlefield - effectively rubber stamped reskinned clones of previous games (little different from Madden... Whatever).

I find the game refreshingly different from others and the difficulty is better than 'hardcore mode' in significantly dumber (albeit perennially profitable) games from the major US /EU producers
Same here. I choose to enjoy the game, and focus on what I like about it, rather than looking for reasons to complain about it. Those reasons are there. We've all seen them. But show me a game that doesn't have similar problems, and has gameplay/gunplay as good as this one.