Epic Games Store

Don't lie. Aya & Naya was a day one purchase for you.
LOL what no, I'd never sink that low. All my hentai games are purchased on Steam and I'd hate to have a fragmented library. I'm patient, this will be free eventually. ;)

The most historical low alerts I've ever gotten from a single sale.
The epic store is a blessing.

edit: Just scrolled the entire deal list, this is probably the best holiday sale in years.

EpicSale.png

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the Free games are for the next two weeks? That Avatar game is a slap in the face for anyone who just bought it last week.
Witchfire is a great game but not going to play it untill it exists EA it's a pretty grindy game.

I would pick up Immortals of Aveum but not on Epic. It was 26.00 I think on Steam last week.

Last edited:
one of the great things about the Epic Store is that the coupons apply even to newly released games...so when the big Summer/Winter sales happen you get a discount on the games plus an additional savings from the coupon...the current Holiday sale has a 33% off coupon which is an amazing deal...the Steam sales can't match the Epic store prices because of the additional savings from the coupons

the Epic coupons might be even better than their free game giveaways

Is this free/cheap anywhere or are you just speaking in general?

it's currently available for $24.11 on the Epic Store during their Holiday sale...I hear good things about the Early Access...sounds like there are some issues to get ironed out but the game has a lot of potential

Last edited:
it's currently available for $24.11 on the Epic Store during their Holiday sale...I hear good things about the Early Access...sounds like there are some issues to get ironed but the game has a lot of potential

Looks like I had another coupon that lowered it to $20. That's good enough for me!

The most historical low alerts I've ever gotten from a single sale. The epic store is a blessing.
Everyone on my friends list from developing countries says the same, cause the same games on steam are like 4-10x the price. I noticed this myself when on vacation a couple years ago, not sure if it's still like that. EGS was turning pirates into customers in countries where piracy was the norm.

Everyone on my friends list from developing countries says the same, cause the same games on steam are like 4-10x the price. I noticed this myself when on vacation a couple years ago, not sure if it's still like that. EGS was turning pirates into customers in countries where piracy was the norm.

Generally it is the developers that set prices, so that shouldn't be a Steam issue. I assume there is some other explanation though. Maybe publishers are just lazy, or try to use Steam as a "premium" experience where wealthy people buy games.

Does anyone know what the Free games are for the next two weeks? That Avatar game is a slap in the face for anyone who just bought it last week.
Witchfire is a great game but not going to play it untill it exists EA it's a pretty grindy game.

I would pick up Immortals of Aveum but not on Epic. It was 26.00 I think on Steam last week.
I heard it through the grapevine that DNF Duel is supposed to be the free game for the 20th.

is Epic going to have that promo where they give away 12 games every day during Christmas?...there's usually 1-2 bangers in there

is Epic going to have that promo where they give away 12 games every day during Christmas?...there's usually 1-2 bangers in there
Supposedly the schedule looks like this according to the normal leakers on X.

• Dec 13th - Dec 20th: Destiny 2: Legacy collection
  • Dec 20th - Dec 21st: free game #2
  • Dec 21st - Dec 22nd: free game #3
  • Dec 22nd - Dec 23th: free game #4
  • Dec 23th - Dec 24th: free game #5
  • Dec 24th - Dec 25th: free game #6
  • Dec 25th - Dec 26th: free game #7
  • Dec 26th - Dec 27th: free game #8
  • Dec 27th - Dec 28th: free game #9
  • Dec 28th - Dec 29th: free game #10
  • Dec 29th - Dec 30th: free game #11
  • Dec 30th - Dec 31st: free game #12
  • Dec 31st - Jan 1st: free game #13
  • Jan 1st - Jan 2nd: free game #14
  • Jan 2nd- Jan 3rd: free game #15
  • Jan 3rd - Jan 4th: free game #16
  • Jan 4th - Jan 10th: free game #17

Supposedly the schedule looks like this according to the normal leakers on X.

• Dec 13th - Dec 20th: Destiny 2: Legacy collection
  • Dec 20th - Dec 21st: free game #2
  • Dec 21st - Dec 22nd: free game #3
  • Dec 22nd - Dec 23th: free game #4
  • Dec 23th - Dec 24th: free game #5
  • Dec 24th - Dec 25th: free game #6
  • Dec 25th - Dec 26th: free game #7
  • Dec 26th - Dec 27th: free game #8
  • Dec 27th - Dec 28th: free game #9
  • Dec 28th - Dec 29th: free game #10
  • Dec 29th - Dec 30th: free game #11
  • Dec 30th - Dec 31st: free game #12
  • Dec 31st - Jan 1st: free game #13
  • Jan 1st - Jan 2nd: free game #14
  • Jan 2nd- Jan 3rd: free game #15
  • Jan 3rd - Jan 4th: free game #16
  • Jan 4th - Jan 10th: free game #17
I hope they offer a game I don't own that is actually good.

Last edited:
I find that free AAA games on Epic, games that are cheap via Steam sales, and games I already own are almost always identical.

Return to Moria reduced teh price to 19.99 so I got a partial refund today of like 2.50 cents because I bought it at the higher price fo 24.99
First time I ever a partial refund for a game without doing anything.

Nobody on Reddit know what the game for tomorrow is based on Color not the hints on the box.
Somone said The Legend of Zelda.

Last edited:
Some day, I don't know when, but some day I'm actually going to play one of these free games.

Some day, I don't know when, but some day I'm actually going to play one of these free games.
The only two games I actually really spent time on were Death Stranding and Shadow tactics played a little bit of GTAV everything else I pretty much skipped or owned already.I did log into Mordhau like 2-3 times but wasn't impressed with controller support.

Last edited:
Supposedly there is an 80% chance that today's freebie (21st) will be Melvor Idle. Even though the game doesn't even appear to be on Epic yet.
The 29th might be Snakebird Complete.
January 2nd might be Celeste.

Back