• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dragon's Dogma 2

Dragon's Dogma 2: Dark Arisen- Announcement Trailer

Dragon's Dogma 2 returns as Dragon's Dogma 2: Dark Arisen

Embark to a snowy new area in the north: the long-abandoned Norgan region, and take on 12 new dungeon challenges spread across the existing world of Dragon's Dogma 2...also bring your Arisen and Pawns to life with new hairstyles and tattoo options

Free Title Updates are also on the way...the first arrives June 9th with quality-of-life improvements, including the addition of an Eternal Ferrystone and more Portcrystals...a second update in August brings framerate and performance improvements to all platforms, additional save slots, and many more adjustments and improvements

The Dark Arisen Expansion will be available as a separate DLC on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC...arriving on October 9th 2026


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTnNKxLAh-4
 
hopefully this will be as transformative as the original Dragon's Dogma 1 Dark Arisen expansion...only took Capcom over 2 years to fix the performance issues :eek:
 
Title Update.jpg
 
Man, I still haven't beaten this game yet. Keep getting sidetracked with other games.

I swear my attention span is going down as I get older.

Maybe I'll pick this back up. Need to beat crimson desert now too
 
Man, I still haven't beaten this game yet. Keep getting sidetracked with other games.

I swear my attention span is going down as I get older.

Maybe I'll pick this back up. Need to beat crimson desert now too

this new Dark Arisen version sounds like the definitive version of the game...hopefully they fixed all the performance issues...crazy that it took 2.5 years to get the best version of the game...almost no point playing these big games at launch as there will always be major patches and revisions (Dying Light, STALKER 2 etc) that make it a much improved experience months or years later
 
I couldn't get enough of the first one but I feel like I fell off the second one pretty fast and hard. Maybe the patches and expansion will give it the last bit of magic it needs to keep me engaged. I'm just worried that after playing through Crimson Desert every other open world game is going to feel incomplete.
 
Free Title Updates are also on the way...the first arrives June 9th with quality-of-life improvements, including the addition of an Eternal Ferrystone and more Portcrystals...a second update in August brings framerate and performance improvements to all platforms, additional save slots, and many more adjustments and improvements...

new patch released with a ton of fixes...quality-of-life improvements include the addition of an Eternal Ferrystone and more Portcrystals...the Eternal Ferrystone is a non-consumable version of the regular Ferrystone, used to warp between port crystals...the base game is also getting a permanent discount from June 24th

full patch notes at the link below...

https://www.dragonsdogma.com/2/en-us/topics/update/
 
For those who haven't gotten the game yet, is it worth getting the deluxe before it goes away or is it not worth it? Instead should i just wait for a lower price?
 
For those who haven't gotten the game yet, is it worth getting the deluxe before it goes away or is it not worth it? Instead should i just wait for a lower price?
wont make much of a difference, it just gives you some extra shit to make the start of the game easier.

The Deluxe Edition of Dragon’s Dogma 2 comes with the following added items:

  • Explorer’s Camping Kit.
  • Dragon’s Dogma Music and Sound Collection.
  • Harpysnare Smoke Beacons.
  • Heartfelt Pendant.
  • Ambivalent Rift Incense
  • Makeshift Gaol Key
  • The Art of Metamorphosis
  • Wakestone
  • 1,500 Rift Crystals.
 
it's been 1 year since the last patch but I give Capcom credit for not abandoning the game...instead they hunkered down and listened to people's complaints and set out to fix the game in a major way- quality of life improvements, bug fixes, frame rate fixes, performance optimizations etc
 
I think my character is around level 12-15 or something leveling is pretty fast in the game.
 
Is it worth starting a new game now or are there going to be enough early game changes coming with the expansion to warrant waiting?
 
20260929110148_1.jpg

This area was complicated as hell I just wanted to travel to the other side of this bridge I ended way up here



20260929115221_1.jpg



You have to kill this guy Minotaur to progress to the the town that Sphinx is some weird ass pawn picked up... I mean the game is nice to look at but i think it's smoother than I remember last played on my 4080. It still plays kinda clunky if you ask me but it you take the time it's ok I'm level 18 now almost 19 leveling is pretty slow.
 
Last edited:
Is the removal of Denuvo from a game a usual outcome when a community demands it? Or is this a pretty rare win for the fans?
 
Is the removal of Denuvo from a game a usual outcome when a community demands it? Or is this a pretty rare win for the fans?
usually thats even ignored. they remove it after sales have slowed enough. only real time they will turf it is if its causing perf issues.
 
Took me two tried I had to reload but got the Meteor spell and Maelstrom with that spell the whole screen and the trees go nuts. My main character is level 22. Right now I dont' know what quest to do next actually which is my main problem.
 
Back
Top