Dr. Disrepect Respect thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL I'm buying a pair don't care if they sound like ass. I'm reading the reviews though and sounds like the cord is fragile. Or I might pick up a pair of Hyper X Alphas cause I like them more.

So this guy at work told me he saw an action figure of the Dr. at Walmart I was like no way. Kinda cringe worthy. It's the best we got no I didn't buy it. They also have other streamers like Ninja and the like by the POP dolls in electronics.

s-l400.jpg

Last edited:
The 2 time is incredible. Guy is hilarious and fun to watch and he is pretty damn good at any shooter he plays.

Consistently drops double digit wins all day. Yeah not every single time but he is pretty damn good and one of the most watched streamers ever. Don't see where all the hate is coming from but to each their own.

The 2 time is incredible. Guy is hilarious and fun to watch and he is pretty damn good at any shooter he plays.

Consistently drops double digit wins all day. Yeah not every single time but he is pretty damn good and one of the most watched streamers ever. Don't see where all the hate is coming from but to each their own.

Dude only has 1.4 mil subscribers. I doubt he is one of the most watched streamers.

You mean followers. Of he had 1.4 millions subs her Gould be making like $3.5 million a month. But yea j don't see the appeal.of this dirt bag.

That dude ain't making 3.5 mil a month. Ninja is light years better and he makes like a mil a month

Not really my thing, not feeling him, but props to him for making it work. 1000's of others have tried to succeed doing what he is doing, but failed.
I know he's not really well liked anymore since he cheated on his wife, judging by his stream and the amount of comments about it. lol

He host got offered a huge amount of money from Twitch.

I find his character is be hilarious. The guy has quite the background in gaming design.

LOL poor Doc he still has Youtube I think he tries to keep it clean but when you're in the spotlight it's hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back