HardOCP News
[H] News
- Joined
- Dec 31, 1969
- Messages
- 0
This digital hourglass is pretty damn snazzy don't you think? Thanks to Izzy Reed for the linkage.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Real hourglasses don't work in space. This one would.I'm getting too old for this shit, something about the simplicity of grains of sand which make it way cooler than some LEDs in a semi-opaque hourglass shape.
I'm getting too old for this shit, something about the simplicity of grains of sand which make it way cooler than some LEDs in a semi-opaque hourglass shape.
I'm getting too old for this shit, something about the simplicity of grains of sand which make it way cooler than some LEDs in a semi-opaque hourglass shape.
I'm getting too old for this shit, something about the simplicity of grains of sand which make it way cooler than some LEDs in a semi-opaque hourglass shape.
I was thinking the same thing.
I'm getting too old for this shit, something about the simplicity of grains of sand which make it way cooler than some LEDs in a semi-opaque hourglass shape.
Agreed...plus, the "sand" levels are way too discrete in this implementation.
It's a water clock! Those are giant assed drops of "water"!![]()
Except it appears that it "drips" a few times before actually altering the level at all. Which frankly ruins the experience even more IMO.