Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

I ended up finishing off some cubing and got some achievement hunting, and somewhere along the line I got a 8th stash Tab.

Here is the image for it.

http://puu.sh/okpDe/2633bdd28f.png

Tried submitting a bug report, but try as I might, I am illiterate in Korean, so I need to think of another method.

I am not sure if anyone else has reproduced the problem though. So far the only things I have put there are some leg potions and some Leg gems I keep there to stop RG's dropping them.

In other news, finally just one piece off my LoN Blessed shield build, had to reroll Jekangbord which was expensive and ghetto the Ancient Witching Hour (It had dex and DH primary on it, so I rolled off DEX until I get a STR ancient WH). Just Pox Faulds left, which is bloody rare.

I hate loading stuff into NS. I wish it would give an option to take all of your items and put them on a mule or something. I should just delete everything though, in 14 years of playing Diablo I have never played non-season even though I save everything.

I completed Season 5 up to the new tab and quit. I moved everything over last night and decided to just melt everything as I will never play NS again. I sold everything except the rarest/stat featured stuff I had just in case trading ever gets opened up again. Course, it will probably be all junk by the time that happens. Shame as I had around 40 leg gems at level 50 or higher. Being a tiny paragon ~800 player makes it impossible for me to attempt any high grift runs for leaderboards going against 3k-5k people.

Need to delete toons next. Still undecided on what to keep.

So I picked up the expansion RoS after not having played since the first year when I took down Diablo on inferno. I have to say after face melting my way through the new act I am really enjoying Adventure Mode. I haven't played with anyone else yet but I am solo facerolling Torment Level 1 solo on my wiz. I got into the Vault last night and that was a blast - that rune from greed gives so much gold.

I really like I can play about 20 minutes and get some shards and feel like I actually did something. I also find that the new loot system is much better giving me things I can actually use. I remember how terrible loot was in the beginning when you could never get any loot for youself. I remember beating Diablo inferno with exactly one thing (a ring) on me that wasn't from the auction house/trades.

Agreed. I don;'t think it's fair at this point to judge D3 without the Ros expansion. Heck, it's often less than $20 online...

Did my first Nephalem rift solo at torment level 1. Facerolling it totally. Going to move up to T3 tonight. Still solo so far.

Was fun running with Zepher and Krieg tonight! :D

Did mange to hit my first vault of the season, also the first cow rift... Cow rift Boss drops a transmog called "ManProdder", lol!

Also finished the first four chapters of the season journey, now the going gets a bit harder, least til I can gear up more...

What's the difference between the clan and the community?

Looks like there are both (and I've sent out requests for both).

Did my first grift last night in torment level 3. Facerolled it in 8 and a half minutes. Not to bad I suppose. I have almost all legendaries on now. Those sure have changed from the complete crap they were before.

Was fun running with Zepher and Krieg tonight! :D

Did mange to hit my first vault of the season, also the first cow rift... Cow rift Boss drops a transmog called "ManProdder", lol!

Also finished the first four chapters of the season journey, now the going gets a bit harder, least til I can gear up more...

Did you get the vault after I left or before I got there? I left since I was sooooo hungry, hadn't eaten since noon.

Well, I said I wasn't really hyped for this season but that changed quickly. I'm doing better this season then I ever have. I was sitting at rank 134 on the Demon Hunter leader boards last night with a GR73. I got shit on by the rift guardian and lost a few minutes so that should have been quite a bit higher. I am enjoying this season a lot so far.

so cleaning up old pc stuff the other day and I found my D3 disc/code from when it originally came out. I only played about 8-10 hours and never could get into it and it is still something I'm not interested in playing(bought on friends recommendation). so what can I do with this code? is it transferable? I have no idea what info it was registered with. if it is, is it worth trading?

so cleaning up old pc stuff the other day and I found my D3 disc/code from when it originally came out. I only played about 8-10 hours and never could get into it and it is still something I'm not interested in playing(bought on friends recommendation). so what can I do with this code? is it transferable? I have no idea what info it was registered with. if it is, is it worth trading?
It is (almost certainly) locked to your Battle.net account. I'd search old emails to possibly figure it out, or backtrack from resetting your Battle.net password.

That said, the Reaper of Souls expansion and patches after then have done wonders to improve the game.

Hell, this was released in 2012 and four years later here some of us are still clicking on things.

Oh crap so I gotta log in and try to manage 7 stash tabs of stuff and my non-seasonal tabs!

It's like Spring cleaning, but my apartment is not getting any less messy!

Tell me bout it. I still have like 50 item in the box, and said screw it. Started a new seasonal character. While consolidating, I ended up deleting the wrong Fist of AZ.. grrr... I deleted the one from last season because the overal damage was lower than the one from two seasons ago. I didn't use uiliana's at all last season and didn't realize they buffed ep damage from it to up to 300%

Tell me bout it. I still have like 50 item in the box, and said screw it. Started a new seasonal character. While consolidating, I ended up deleting the wrong Fist of AZ.. grrr... I deleted the one from last season because the overal damage was lower than the one from two seasons ago. I didn't use uiliana's at all last season and didn't realize they buffed ep damage from it to up to 300%

I salvaged nearly everything. Just couldn't take trying to compare five RRoG or some crap like that, and got fed up - I doubt I'll be playing anything other than seasons.

That said, the missus and I are going slow - two monks, not trying to powerlevel, just work our way up to 70. It's not bad, I kind of miss the campaign (considering how many years ago we'd first beaten it!). Then the dialogue starts and I don't miss it so much, haha.

i just hate having to level to 70 every season lol

That's the only fun part of seasons for me. The initial grind and gearing is fun, the longterm grinding of paragon levels is really boring IMO.

yeah i dont mind the grind to get the set and items you want, its the grind after to find slighlt upgrades/ancient versions of them i hate. but thats blizzards idea of "adding content"

I mean it's either that or the system they had before where 90% of players were never able to get any good gear to reach the higher difficulty levels.

Look what I just bought,
d3-ah-deals.jpg

I decided to make a seasonal barb since I usually don't play barbs and I figured I didn't have enough space on my mules to house its gear. So I just made it seasonal so it gets its own set of stashes. This time I actually leveled the char all the way up from level 1 without any leeching, which was an interesting experience. Here's my current solo record on it:
Xti79Ok.jpg

Was rank 19 at the time I set it.

I also have a sader and have done 70 on it:
4ECvf73.jpg

I don't really like LoN sader though. It feels incredibly, incredibly squishy.

It's been difficult to get firebirds set for myself. I have 4 pieces including the useless offhand. Royal Ring of Grandeur makes up for it. 4 item firebirds, 2 item Vrys, Chantodos set and focus band restraint ring set. Coming along well with the gracious assistance of some fellow H clan folks.

Nice! I have still never seen a ring of grandeur, but then again I play 95% solo...
the Ring drops from the bounty cash of act 1.
I did almost 1000 bounty runs solo before I got my first one.

I thought I had saved a screen shot of the 1200 rift stones I had before they converted to the new style,
d3-stash-2016.jpg

Ha! I also have a spare set of 'staff of herding' components that I can't bring myself to toss...

I wish the GR Stones would stack to 1000. and up the other mats to 10K. I have another tab with 50K rare mats and tons of the other mats.

Last night I switched it up and using 6 piece bonus from Tal's set and 2 piece from Vry's with Focus and Restraint rings I started tearing it up Torment 6/7 level. Did a Rift level 35 in just over 5 minutes. Pop archon and stuff just started exploding around me. I use in the Cube a dagger that gave 100% chance to crit to a enemy with full health, shoulders that make me do 25% more damage and take 25% less when channeling arcane torrent or disintegrate and the RRoG. Stuff just blew up from archon and disintegrate became nearly instant death ray for all but elites.

Having an awesome time with the new season. It's been over a year since I played. Awesome added features and polished feel

I just reinstalled to play a bit. Found out TurboHUD got hacked and the owner is afraid the code will be exploited to make the program bannable. So.... he nuked the entire program so no one can use it.

Reallllyyyyy bummed out right now..... I get why he did it....but DAMN.

I just reinstalled to play a bit. Found out TurboHUD got hacked and the owner is afraid the code will be exploited to make the program bannable. So.... he nuked the entire program so no one can use it.

Reallllyyyyy bummed out right now..... I get why he did it....but DAMN.

Wow that sucks. I just started to use it at the very end of last season and thought the features were pretty awesome. The owner is acting salty as hell about it though. Can't say I wouldn't be, but he handled it like a child who got their bubble gum stolen. Shitty either way.

I have owned this game since D3 vanilla launched and finally got a max level hardcore character. Not sure what that says about my skill in this game but I finally did it. HC has made the game fun for me again.

Just wait til you get a weird lag death :LOL::LOL:

I had a HC Monk at paragon 350 or so and Charter decided to work on our cables outside. When I logged back in I was dead.

I know I do not have the temperament for HC. I just pretend that part doesn't even exist. Glad its there for you that do have that temperament. I would straight up throw the monitor out the window in my younger years. Nowadays I'd just get really high blood pressure for no reason other than it pissed me off.

Back