• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Deus Ex : Mankind Divided

I used to want a lot of RAM for a RAM disk but with SSDs being so fast and affordable I'm not as interested in that as I used to be (yes I'm well aware that RAM is faster, but SSDs are fast enough for me to avoid fooling with a RAM disk).

I could (and did) get by on 16GB but when you're lazy and have a ton of tabs open in Chrome on a box that hasn't been rebooted in 2 weeks and then open up something like GTA V, things can start to get a little tight. I opted for 32GB when I built my 6700K rig and that'll last me a few years, certainly, until 64GB is more mainstream (and moderately priced).
 
Ah- I was kidding, but yea; there should be the ability disable it if nothing else... Unless they think the performance hit is zero.
 
Games, and ALL digital software, have no BOM value, they have no cost-price. So it does not make sense to change the price based on location. I also have a huge issue with geoblocking and region-locking. Its not like a game sold in India is going to be of lower quality than the exact same game sold in the UK.

games are not electrons. they cost money to create, also money to package, localize and advertise. none of that is free. you don't work for free, how about we pay you minimum wage because everyone "should be paid the same"
 
I'm pretty jazzed about this game. Can't wait to play. I have been pretty busy with work lately, so will probably take the day off to play.
 
I want a option to make Adam look less gay.

I want an option to make him FLAMING!!! :D


Who knows, maybe he's just metro. Maybe the girl in the first one's a beard. Adam is pretty much Adam at this point. He actually kind of reminds me of Keanu Reeves if I had to put a finger on it. I think he's fine as-is.
 
I want an option to make him FLAMING!!! :D


Who knows, maybe he's just metro. Maybe the girl in the first one's a beard. Adam is pretty much Adam at this point. He actually kind of reminds me of Keanu Reeves if I had to put a finger on it. I think he's fine as-is.
Having just replayed through HR, it seems that everyone in the future is pretty metro. Adam is just trying to fit in.
 
Well dressed street-samurai hops out of the Hover-Honda fresh from a shopping trip in the sprawl. New vat grown eyes with Zeiss lenses, black leather trench-coat with large lapel from vat grown leather, and hair implants by the greater Gene Juarez conglomerate. His heads up display told him that a bar was nearby where he could get a fashionable martini, and stir up some biz with the local cowboys. They were all huddled around a newly released cyberspace deck, 'trodes still attached to the lucky owner...

:p
 
Slicked Back Hair think he's from the years 2040 newspapers are all digital PDF files Yellow Tint is from the mass amounts of pollution used to manufacturer augmentation at Fox Conn.
 
No DX 12 at release. =(
Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™

Contrary to our previous announcement, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which is shipping on August 23rd, will unfortunately not support DirectX 12 at launch. We have some extra work and optimizations to do for DX12, and we need more time to ensure we deliver a compelling experience. Our teams are working hard to complete the final push required here though, and we expect to release DX12 support on the week of September 5th!
 
Well dressed street-samurai hops out of the Hover-Honda fresh from a shopping trip in the sprawl. New vat grown eyes with Zeiss lenses, black leather trench-coat with large lapel from vat grown leather, and hair implants by the greater Gene Juarez conglomerate. His heads up display told him that a bar was nearby where he could get a fashionable martini, and stir up some biz with the local cowboys. They were all huddled around a newly released cyberspace deck, 'trodes still attached to the lucky owner...

:p
Sounds a lot more like Shadowrun than Deus Ex lol
 
No DX 12 at release. =(
Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™

Contrary to our previous announcement, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which is shipping on August 23rd, will unfortunately not support DirectX 12 at launch. We have some extra work and optimizations to do for DX12, and we need more time to ensure we deliver a compelling experience. Our teams are working hard to complete the final push required here though, and we expect to release DX12 support on the week of September 5th!

that sucks...
 
Game runs well according to neogaf leaker.

One of the guys over at neogaf got a preview key and while he obviously didn't go into spoiler territory (NDA and such) he did confirm that the game was running very good.
He is using a GTX 770 2GB with an i5 processor and is getting
55-60 FPS on medium,
45-50 FPS on high and
40-45 FPS on Ultra settings.

It also has MSAA support.
Here are the settings menus on PC:
https://embed.gyazo.com/d38d81914e518f9a2daffd7b0eb625c1.jpg
https://embed.gyazo.com/805ddea55a69037145c9962a661bccb9.jpg

Link to his posts:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided review embargo lifts on 8/19
NeoGAF
 
Can't wait to see reviews.......... to ensure that my purchase is right. because I already bought it. Still, it's nice to hear more about it.
 
Me too, $45 here too. It's worth 45-60 to me, so I'll probably just buy it, but $36 would be too good to pass up. :D
 
29d994ef657f0b3fb040abf3fa661e52.jpg
 
More Crunchy Pirates. Always.

And I don't want to admit how many times I had to play the 'Save Malik' mission, but she was not going to die on my watch. No spoiler playthrough, all stealth, really wondered if she was savable the first few times.
 
More Crunchy Pirates. Always.

And I don't want to admit how many times I had to play the 'Save Malik' mission, but she was not going to die on my watch. No spoiler playthrough, all stealth, really wondered if she was savable the first few times.
I did the same thing!
 
When I played it they would nuke the choppa within 90 seconds. I had to kill / inconpacitate 75% of them within the first 30 seconds to save her... But that was right after release, I understand they removed a few of the heavy weapons dudes or something... Or I might just suck (got gud :notworthy:).
 
When I played it they would nuke the choppa within 90 seconds. I had to kill / inconpacitate 75% of them within the first 30 seconds to save her... But that was right after release, I understand they removed a few of the heavy weapons dudes or something... Or I might just suck (got gud :notworthy:).
Yeah I did it on PS3 where it was nearly all heavies with reinforcements at the far building. I did it so many times I had to basically speedrun the thing: sniper tranq four enemies across/over the helicopter, then sprint down the side of the construction towards the heavies and then do mainly stealth takedowns. Using a DualShock.

Admittedly I haven't tried in Director's Cut or on the PC versions... but... maybe that's what the weekend is for?
 
In related news, Deus Ex Go was released for iOS and Android today, and takes place in the same universe as Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. The Go line of mobile games tend to be very well received and this appears to be very good as well.
 
So, did they quit with the triangle codes? There wasn't one on the release trailer over at rockpapershotgun... What a waste of time to make that app and barely use it.
 
More Crunchy Pirates. Always.

And I don't want to admit how many times I had to play the 'Save Malik' mission, but she was not going to die on my watch. No spoiler playthrough, all stealth, really wondered if she was savable the first few times.

I did that mission on a pacifist playthrough. No guns, no killing. THAT took a few attempts.
 
Can't satisfy everyone these days huh?

If it runs well, it automatically get the "it looks shit" label.

If it looks good but had to sacrifice performance for, it gets the "unoptimised POS" label...
 
Back
Top