Destiny - Discussion Thread

So you can go and collect all new sets of armor to get 32 with that set, lol. Just to remind anyone else, getting level 30 is only needed for completionists and getting fully upgraded for VoG Raid on Hard. The Raid gear isn't even more ideal over normal Legendary gear when doing Strikes/PVE stuff.
I am slowly getting my level to 30 just because, all I am missing is Raid boots.

I'm definitely matching the completionist category. I just want to get to the top with mostly solo gaming (unless I'm gifted PS+).

Yeah, it is the reason I created the three characters I did. I made a human warlock, exo titan and an awoken hunter to get the Grimiore cards. I have since deleted the hunter though to create another warlock since I like it so much and to also maximize the gear to get to 30. Just swap out equipment on the warlock and do the Raid twice in a week to raise chances to get the boots now.

SO they are making a game they thought would be groundbreaking and it fell short of everyone's expectations. So they are taking what fun people are having with the game and butchering it up.
Which isn't how a game should be developed.

I think the entire team should spend a few months reading Gamasutra.

Lol, the game has brought in over 500million within the first month of its release. There are tens of thousands (probably hundreds but I don't know the exact number) playing the game and having massive fun. Just because the critics are usually more vocal than satisfied customers, you see a higher percentage of people complaining. In reality everyone else is in the game having fun.

Destiny hating became an "In" thing to do, like Justin Bieber hating, people who have not listened to his music or know anything about him would call him a fake douce just because their friends on Facebook don't like him.
Disclaimer: I don't like Justin Bieber and think he is a douche.

Loot cave, Boss glitching, overpowered weapon fixes does piss people off who are trying to gain an advantage in the game and "WIN WIN WIN" not to enjoy the game. Bungie does not care and fixes the unintended glitches and for good measure too. I am actually happy to see a company stay on top of their game after a release, immediately patching problems and not waiting months to fix something.

If you are willing to give it a fair shot and enjoy this game, I can give you some pointers.

1- Make friends, even if you have 0 friends on PSN, just randomly invite people to your fireteam and join people's fireteam that are open to public, grab your mic and say hi.

2-Help people out who need to complete a quest, even if you have already done it and will not get rewards for it. In return they will form up and help you do a level 28 mission with your level 26 character and grab 9 strange coins and buy an exotic from Xur, tripling your enjoyment coming from the game.

3-Enjoy the constant rewards from daily story missions, public events, weekly nightfall etc...

4- Dont sweat it too hard if you dont do well in the Cruicible ( it is a hard place and takes getting used to)

5- THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. Try to pay attention and enjoy the game mechanics, graphics and smooth game play.

-Destiny is the first first person shooter since DOOMII that I can play and it does not give me motion sickness because it has an excellent FOV.

-Take enjoyment in the shadows and how nicely they are executed. It is something special when a cloaked mob is running to you form behind you see his shadow, complete with high resolution moving arms, legs, you even get to see when he raises his sword to slash you from behind, all just from his shadow being cast on a wall next to you. turn around and blast nothingness with your shotgun only to see the cloak of a mob crash and see him drop to ground.

-Pay attention to how the weapons function, how detailed reloading is, how accurate recoil is programmed

-Enjoy the mechanical, working feel of all armor and weapon pieces, things that don't just look like textured models but have personality.

-Understand the sheer combinations of characters you can have in this game. Although a Titan, Warlock and hunter seem fairly similar to each other except jumping and super's, in reality a high mobility long range gunslinger hunter is lightyears different than a high armor not mobile defender titan.

I am sure people can find more, if you decide to concentrate on the good instead of complaining that they can't shoot at a black spot for hours expecting a a good drop.

Let's say they did not fix the loot cave and you get to farm engrams... then what? You have just received the legendary or exotic that you have been waiting for, after farming the loot cave for 3 days straight. What are you gonna do now with that item?

Crucible? Raid? Weekly?

Do it anyways and you will get way more rewards and enjoyment than being stationary in a beginning area shooting a game trying to exploit a big and getting frustrated at beginner players because they are blocking your spawn.

Lol, the game has brought in over 500million within the first month of its release. There are tens of thousands (probably hundreds but I don't know the exact number) playing the game and having massive fun. Just because the critics are usually more vocal than satisfied customers, you see a higher percentage of people complaining. In reality everyone else is in the game having fun.

Destiny hating became an "In" thing to do, like Justin Bieber hating, people who have not listened to his music or know anything about him would call him a fake douce just because their friends on Facebook don't like him.
Disclaimer: I don't like Justin Bieber and think he is a douche.

Loot cave, Boss glitching, overpowered weapon fixes does piss people off who are trying to gain an advantage in the game and "WIN WIN WIN" not to enjoy the game. Bungie does not care and fixes the unintended glitches and for good measure too. I am actually happy to see a company stay on top of their game after a release, immediately patching problems and not waiting months to fix something.

If you are willing to give it a fair shot and enjoy this game, I can give you some pointers.

1- Make friends, even if you have 0 friends on PSN, just randomly invite people to your fireteam and join people's fireteam that are open to public, grab your mic and say hi.

2-Help people out who need to complete a quest, even if you have already done it and will not get rewards for it. In return they will form up and help you do a level 28 mission with your level 26 character and grab 9 strange coins and buy an exotic from Xur, tripling your enjoyment coming from the game.

3-Enjoy the constant rewards from daily story missions, public events, weekly nightfall etc...

4- Dont sweat it too hard if you dont do well in the Cruicible ( it is a hard place and takes getting used to)

5- THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. Try to pay attention and enjoy the game mechanics, graphics and smooth game play.

-Destiny is the first first person shooter since DOOMII that I can play and it does not give me motion sickness because it has an excellent FOV.

-Take enjoyment in the shadows and how nicely they are executed. It is something special when a cloaked mob is running to you form behind you see his shadow, complete with high resolution moving arms, legs, you even get to see when he raises his sword to slash you from behind, all just from his shadow being cast on a wall next to you. turn around and blast nothingness with your shotgun only to see the cloak of a mob crash and see him drop to ground.

-Pay attention to how the weapons function, how detailed reloading is, how accurate recoil is programmed

-Enjoy the mechanical, working feel of all armor and weapon pieces, things that don't just look like textured models but have personality.

-Understand the sheer combinations of characters you can have in this game. Although a Titan, Warlock and hunter seem fairly similar to each other except jumping and super's, in reality a high mobility long range gunslinger hunter is lightyears different than a high armor not mobile defender titan.

I am sure people can find more, if you decide to concentrate on the good instead of complaining that they can't shoot at a black spot for hours expecting a a good drop.

Let's say they did not fix the loot cave and you get to farm engrams... then what? You have just received the legendary or exotic that you have been waiting for, after farming the loot cave for 3 days straight. What are you gonna do now with that item?

Crucible? Raid? Weekly?

Do it anyways and you will get way more rewards and enjoyment than being stationary in a beginning area shooting a game trying to exploit a big and getting frustrated at beginner players because they are blocking your spawn.

Destiny warrior warning everyone. The fact is the number of people playing the game is reflective of nothing but the fact that there is jack shit else to play on the consoles. Lets see how the population holds up on XB1 as soon as MCC launches especially

Destiny warrior warning everyone. The fact is the number of people playing the game is reflective of nothing but the fact that there is jack shit else to play on the consoles. Lets see how the population holds up on XB1 as soon as MCC launches especially

Sorry, I agree with him. Destiny is one game I have been having a ton of fun with non-stop since it came out. I didn't play the beta as I sold my 360 and pre-ordered the white PS4 and waited till I got the full game to play it.
You have to actually play the game to enjoy it and I will admit there are a lot of people out there that are just trying to race to a level and are missing 85% of the content.
What is MCC btw? Is this an xbox thing?

Sorry, I agree with him. Destiny is one game I have been having a ton of fun with non-stop since it came out. I didn't play the beta as I sold my 360 and pre-ordered the white PS4 and waited till I got the full game to play it.
You have to actually play the game to enjoy it and I will admit there are a lot of people out there that are just trying to race to a level and are missing 85% of the content.

What Content? You mean the endless idiotic bullet sponge strike Bosses? That is the end game content aside from the raid. There is no content

MCC = Master Chief Collection

Destiny averages 3.2 million players a day.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/10/13/destiny-averages-32-million-players-per-day

There are more people enjoying the game than not. Don't listen to the haters. Even the people on reddit enjoy the game yet knows its flaws. I guarantee there will be a healthy amount of players months from now still.

Unless they DRASTICALLY fix the issues no it wont. Look how fast Diablo 3 that had more players per day with more hours per day at its launch dropped off. You can enjoy it all you want but dont sugarcoat the issues that are huge issues.

I'm not sugarcoating any issues? Where in my comment suggests I'm sugar coating? Reddit has a lot of followers and many KNOW and UNDERSTAND the issues, yet we are all enjoying it. What you are doing is pushing an agenda to smear the game more than it deserves.

This personal vendetta business is hilarious to say the least.

Also, Crucible could be standalone and still better than what Titanfail ever will be. The gunplay is way more solid than any other game out in the past few years.

Destiny will be a long lasting title despite what you think. Will I be playing it years from now? Maybe, maybe not. But the game's Crucible is a blast and people who bag on it are just terribads and need to post their destinytracker stats. Anyone who complains about Crucible needs to post their destinytracker to see where they are coming from.

I'm not sugarcoating any issues? Where in my comment suggests I'm sugar coating? Reddit has a lot of followers and many KNOW and UNDERSTAND the issues, yet we are all enjoying it. What you are doing is pushing an agenda to smear the game more than it deserves.

This personal vendetta business is hilarious to say the least.

Also, Crucible could be standalone and still better than what Titanfail ever will be. The gunplay is way more solid than any other game out in the past few years.

Destiny will be a long lasting title despite what you think. Will I be playing it years from now? Maybe, maybe not. But the game's Crucible is a blast and people who bag on it are just terribads and need to post their destinytracker stats. Anyone who complains about Crucible needs to post their destinytracker to see where they are coming from.

Class differences prevent Crucible from being a competitive environment, competitive FPS players will look elsewhere due to that alone, balance is never 100% achievable with classes and in FPS competitive play arent welcome

^That's not what I was talking about. Regardless of class, I can achieve similar scores. The game is not as unbalanced as people make it out to be. Give me any class and I guarantee my average will be the same. The only "real" difference is the supers in this game, other than that its not noticeable as each "super" can give the same amount of kills.

Unless they DRASTICALLY fix the issues no it wont. Look how fast Diablo 3 that had more players per day with more hours per day at its launch dropped off. You can enjoy it all you want but dont sugarcoat the issues that are huge issues.

What is this HUGE issue? Content? Destiny has great amount of content and majority of it can be re-played without getting bored. At least I don't. I really don't dread doing things that I can do. Like I have done the get 100 headshots bounty 4 times and I get excited to do it again when I get that bounty again. I have a great scout rifle that blows up the carcass when you get a headshot and I use it literally just for that purpose and have great fun, get a smile on my face everytime. Granted there are bounties that piss me off as well like get 500 points in crucible ( 5 per kill -2 per death 0 for assists) using void damage only, but every rose has its Thorn's, ( Some of you will see what I did there).

VOG is a great raid with not just un loading bullets on the bosses but also lots of puzzles, and bad terrain to navigate, as well as hide and seek with opponents that you have no chance but to run from. That massive drop in the to depths of Venus and all the relic game play gives me an Indiana Jones adventure type feel.

What is this HUGE issue? Content? Destiny has great amount of content and majority of it can be re-played without getting bored. At least I don't. I really don't dread doing things that I can do. Like I have done the get 100 headshots bounty 4 times and I get excited to do it again when I get that bounty again. I have a great scout rifle that blows up the carcass when you get a headshot and I use it literally just for that purpose and have great fun, get a smile on my face everytime. Granted there are bounties that piss me off as well like get 500 points in crucible ( 5 per kill -2 per death 0 for assists) using void damage only, but every rose has its Thorn's, ( Some of you will see what I did there).

VOG is a great raid with not just un loading bullets on the bosses but also lots of puzzles, and bad terrain to navigate, as well as hide and seek with opponents that you have no chance but to run from. That massive drop in the to depths of Venus and all the relic game play gives me an Indiana Jones adventure type feel.

So you counter a lack of content argument by saying there is a bunch of content then continue to say that you have to keep repeating the same bounty? Thats not unique content.

So you counter a lack of content argument by saying there is a bunch of content then continue to say that you have to keep repeating the same bounty? Thats not unique content.

Sigh....alright dude, go enjoy the other amazingly well designed, huge content games such as Fifa, UFC, Drive Club, Dance Dance 2014, MGS, Killzone, NBA 15 etc..... which all cost exactly the same as Destiny.

Ps: I have all the games above and have not spent more than 2 hours each except Fifa 15.

What I don't understand is, if you dislike the game so much, why do you click on this thread and read through posts and stuff..?
I thought EA Sports UFC was a horrible game, you don't see me going to their forums and bashing the game and trolling their threads.
I have better things to do with my life.

Last edited:
See the numbers for month #2 and 3 and then we can talk.

Sorry, was I talking to you?

Will they have 3.2 mill two three months from now? Maybe, maybe not. But one thing is for sure. It isn't a flop like titanfail. And will still have a large amount of players.

I love how heated people are getting because there are a good amount of people that like the game.

Hey are there any players that are up for raid? Psn : carbon_le been looking for some players to do the raid.

What Content? You mean the endless idiotic bullet sponge strike Bosses? That is the end game content aside from the raid. There is no content

When have Bosses not been bullet sponges in a game that you can only shoot with? Content as in all the different Exotic weapons to collect? The leveling of those weapons to produce different results? The different choices in how those weapons work can change the whole operation of said weapon, not counting the 100's of Legendary weapons that following the same structure.
The joy of seeing you got picked to get one of those exotic bounties.
The different planets and their ecosystems. The exploration of those planets and killing the indigenous population that inhabits them.
Destiny in large part is a collection game, Bungie talked with people that know how to get people addicted to the game and it is working for a large number of us.
It is apparent that you are not one of them, so be glad you did not catch the bug and escape knowing you feel better about yourself that you did not get caught in these problems that the rest of us are facing.
Rejoice in the fact that it didn't work on you, you can now go off and play a different game and post in another games threads knowing that you beat the system.
:rolleyes:

It is apparent that you are not one of them, so be glad you did not catch the bug and escape knowing you feel better about yourself that you did not get caught in these problems that the rest of us are facing.
Rejoice in the fact that it didn't work on you, you can now go off and play a different game and post in another games threads knowing that you beat the system.
:rolleyes:

Perhaps that's his main purpose for posting in this thread, not because he cares about the game, but because he cares about the players hooked by it.

Help Vlad, help you. :p

Perhaps that's his main purpose for posting in this thread, not because he cares about the game, but because he cares about the players hooked by it.

Help Vlad, help you. :p

Vlad has valid points, the game is not perfect, but nothing is perfect and IMO what matters is how much fun do you have playing the game. If you have a lot of fun playing it, then it is a good game.

If you open the Warlock sub skill tree the fire one you can have a jump that freezes your character up in the air when you take the scope out real nice to have. If I knew how to use my Warlock better I could dominate but it seems everyone else on Clash finds the other team faster. I can get Neutral most of the time I rush way too much and do a melee sometimes it works out great I can mow down two guys in a row because the other guys can only go backwards so fast =)

I think when I have the entire skill tree unlocked I'm going for total speed a for crucible and armor for Raids which I tried to solo at 25 a 22 but the Boss pretty much nuked me and died after the 4th try and it resets =(

Would so much like Random Matchmaker I hope it goes though soon not like 7 months from now...

Last edited:
I know some people do not like the idea of Grimiore cards but I find this podcast extremely cool. If anyone ever thought Destiny doesn't have a story after listening to just this one card, they are completely in the dark. Bungie has made a very elaborate story for us to find.
I for one like the Grimiore card system. Gives the people that want a story something to look into and investigate while the people that just want moar guns can just play the game.
Guardian Radio
This is linked to the time they start their Grimiore card reading of the week.

I know some people do not like the idea of Grimiore cards but I find this podcast extremely cool. If anyone ever thought Destiny doesn't have a story after listening to just this one card, they are completely in the dark. Bungie has made a very elaborate story for us to find.
I for one like the Grimiore card system. Gives the people that want a story something to look into and investigate while the people that just want moar guns can just play the game.
Guardian Radio
This is linked to the time they start their Grimiore card reading of the week.

Except the fact that the Cards were not even bungies intention and was forced on them due to multiple circumstances which has been confirmed on multiple sources.

Doesn't change the fact that the system is cool and I like them.

No it doesn't but theres a point where you just come across as a shill who cant aknowledge anything negative about the game and think every single thing they did was perfect.

As for your previous comment, there really wasnt a single bullet sponge boss in all of the Halo series, their fights you actually had to adapt as opposed to ducking in and our of cover to pop a few shots off. The encounters are boring which is probably why i cant stand the game. Even the most basic dungeon bosses in WoW have more difficult mechanics and require more teamwork than destiny ever will. The raid is not difficult, its really not, the mechanics are all easy to execute, and forgiving when you screw up. This is not what a 5 yr development timeline with a $500 million budget should look like. If this was a FTP indie title like warframe id give it credit, but not coming from a dev like Bungie with the timeline and budget they had.

Bungie has made a very elaborate story for us to find.

Knock yourself out. Because the "story" - if you want to call it that - in the regular game is completely disjointed and .. awful. Basically just a hodge podge of elements stolen from Mass Effect and slopped together. Seriously, the graphics and gunplay - fine, they're good. But the story is a total disaster.

I don't mind the idea of Grimoire cards, it's nice being able to get into indepth detail of a new 'lore'. A lot of other games have used similar methods of detailing their universe without bogging the main story with information.

However, the grimoire system in Destiny feels pretty rushed and half baked to me. Maybe not in the details, but definitely in its implementation (last time I played the game they weren't even available to view ingame).

No it doesn't but theres a point where you just come across as a shill who cant aknowledge anything negative about the game and think every single thing they did was perfect.
Not specifically trying to come off that way, sorry, I am just getting tired of all the bashing of the game in this thread really. It boils down to the age old question of why people coming in many times to a thread of a subject they clearly don't like and keep trying to get their point across that they don't like the game/subject.
A comment or two is completely understandable but to be honest, I am not keeping up with those names anymore.
I know the game has problems but I also know that those problems in my eyes are few and far between all the fun and good things I like about the game to complain that much.
As for your previous comment, there really wasnt a single bullet sponge boss in all of the Halo series, their fights you actually had to adapt as opposed to ducking in and our of cover to pop a few shots off. The encounters are boring which is probably why i cant stand the game. Even the most basic dungeon bosses in WoW
I never really played Halo as when it was originally slated to come to the PC went to the original xbox instead I was turned off by the idea MS essentially stole the game from PC play for many years.
I never raided in WoW so I don't know those mechanics also. I just know there have been many games in the past that essentially bosses have shit tons of hit points.

Knock yourself out. Because the "story" - if you want to call it that - in the regular game is completely disjointed and .. awful.
Not disagreeing with you, that is why I stated they left it on the internet side instead of in the game. I know there is some disjointing with this and in some ways I agree but I have a lot of time on my hands while at work and this gives me the time to read up and enjoy it and leave the game for play time.

I don't mind the idea of Grimoire cards, it's nice being able to get into indepth detail of a new 'lore'. A lot of other games have used similar methods of detailing their universe without bogging the main story with information.

However, the grimoire system in Destiny feels pretty rushed and half baked to me. Maybe not in the details, but definitely in its implementation (last time I played the game they weren't even available to view ingame).

I thought so too until recently.
The story is unlocked over time, NOT by playing the main story, but by in -game performance. The more things you do, (kill certain enemies with certain guns at certain rates etc, the Grimoire cards are unlocked, and not only that, but each card has multiple levels of unlock-ness.

So, while I'm not a HUGE fan of how it was done, I get it, and I applaud them for ding something new and different. It also is an incentive for continued play and challenges the player to mix up their play style, as opposed to sticking with one class, gun and ability.

Not having Grimoire accessible from in game is about the dumbest thing ever.
Especially if that is part of how you "get the story". The entire dissemination of the story was been an absolute convoluted, confusing mess. Just the overall delivery of it. The worst possible way to tell a story in a video game is splitting half of it like they did here. A teeny tiny percentage will go to the website for the rest, everyone else will just ignore it and say "whats the point?"

As for your previous comment, there really wasnt a single bullet sponge boss in all of the Halo series, their fights you actually had to adapt as opposed to ducking in and our of cover to pop a few shots off. The encounters are boring which is probably why i cant stand the game. Even the most basic dungeon bosses in WoW have more difficult mechanics and require more teamwork than destiny ever will. The raid is not difficult, its really not, the mechanics are all easy to execute, and forgiving when you screw up.

Do you mind sharing your PSN name? You sound like you have done it all, I would like to see the achievements.

So you did the story on all difficulty levels, read all the grimore cards, led a lot of fire teams, did the daily and weekly nightfall on hard,did the vanguard strikelist, owned people in all modes of crucible from clash to Iron banner, owned all the exotics, legendary weapons, upgraded them all, destroyed all bosses in both difficulties of the Raid (Easily I might say), reached level 30, got bored and came here to talk crap about the game.

You are a toxic troll dude, literally, please go back to your cave and never come out.

As for your previous comment, there really wasnt a single bullet sponge boss in all of the Halo series, their fights you actually had to adapt as opposed to ducking in and our of cover to pop a few shots off. The encounters are boring which is probably why i cant stand the game. Even the most basic dungeon bosses in WoW have more difficult mechanics and require more teamwork than destiny ever will. The raid is not difficult, its really not, the mechanics are all easy to execute, and forgiving when you screw up. This is not what a 5 yr development timeline with a $500 million budget should look like. If this was a FTP indie title like warframe id give it credit, but not coming from a dev like Bungie with the timeline and budget they had.

So you've done the raid on hard and beat it successfully without cheesing all the way through?

It's not hard once people provide guides on how to do it -- and even with guides you still need really good coordination to get through it.

For someone bagging on this, why are you coming back to this thread instead of echo-ing your hatred on the Bungie forums or providing feedback to the Dev team? Please don't retort with the dev's won't listen or incompetent.. that's almost like using the "silent majority" line.. a defense for an argument that has no "defense".

I thought so too until recently.
The story is unlocked over time, NOT by playing the main story, but by in -game performance. The more things you do, (kill certain enemies with certain guns at certain rates etc, the Grimoire cards are unlocked, and not only that, but each card has multiple levels of unlock-ness.

So, while I'm not a HUGE fan of how it was done, I get it, and I applaud them for ding something new and different. It also is an incentive for continued play and challenges the player to mix up their play style, as opposed to sticking with one class, gun and ability.

Yar, I dunno, it feels to me that the grimoire cards were supposed to be used to explain the background/lore information and not the main story itself. I think something happened with development that caused the main story to be shuffled or rewritten.

I might be wrong, but I believe unlocking certain grimoire cards (I believe the 'kill x many enemies') unlock ingame bonuses against that enemy. Which is pretty cool, and makes sense to me ("I've killed 3000 of this enemy and have learned much about their biology through the slaughter").

Getting back to the Halo bosses topic quick, I don't remember any bosses in that game. Except for the Guilty Spark section (iirc), but that was more of a battle with the environment than say a 'bullet sponge' boss.

Do you mind sharing your PSN name? You sound like you have done it all, I would like to see the achievements.

So you did the story on all difficulty levels, read all the grimore cards, led a lot of fire teams, did the daily and weekly nightfall on hard,did the vanguard strikelist, owned people in all modes of crucible from clash to Iron banner, owned all the exotics, legendary weapons, upgraded them all, destroyed all bosses in both difficulties of the Raid (Easily I might say), reached level 30, got bored and came here to talk crap about the game.

You are a toxic troll dude, literally, please go back to your cave and never come out.

So people can freely shill about a game all they want but nobody can criticize it? yeah fuck that. Nothing i have said is untrue, NOTHING. I have exotic pieces in 4 slots but can only even equip 2 which makes collecting them and upgrading them ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS. Especially in the armor front, get 1 exotic piece that matches your playstyle and there is no incentive to keep trying for anything else. Same with weapons.

The mission design is garbage and until they change the "go here, press button, defend" that will always be the case which makes the missions 100% uninteresting with no reason to repeat them other than the idiotic need to farm them for marks which is the only sure fire way to get legendary gear.

So people can freely shill about a game all they want but nobody can criticize it? yeah fuck that. Nothing i have said is untrue, NOTHING. I have exotic pieces in 4 slots but can only even equip 2 which makes collecting them and upgrading them ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS. Especially in the armor front, get 1 exotic piece that matches your playstyle and there is no incentive to keep trying for anything else. Same with weapons.

The mission design is garbage and until they change the "go here, press button, defend" that will always be the case which makes the missions 100% uninteresting with no reason to repeat them other than the idiotic need to farm them for marks which is the only sure fire way to get legendary gear.

Stop dodging the question:

Have you read all the grimoire cards? :p

Stop dodging the question:

Have you read all the grimoire cards? :p

I dont play games to read things out of the game to have any clue about what is going on. Stupid pointless mechanic. Having to grind to unlock them is even more idiotic.

I killed this mob 3000 times, never stopped to look at them yet all of a sudden i have an epiphany and know something i couldnt possibly know but killing x amount of them? ya ok

I'm caped at 200 crucible marks not doesn't go any higher and I'm like 400 points from Rank 2. Played like 30 games today =)
Going to wait for some bounties at the end of the day and do those instead of grinding for another 4 hours to get to rank 2.

Please stop, you know nothing, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I am in major doubt that you have actually even played this game. I feel like you have just watched some Destiny bashing videos and that is about it.

Exotic pieces are meant to be build upon. Meaning you get one exotic piece of armor and you build a character on it. Exotic armor pieces buff a specific type of play and talent tree, like Sunbreakers make you a better dual solar grenade warlock , but Skull of Dire Ahamkara makes you a better voidwalker. Since you can't be a voidwalker and a sunsigner at the same time, it is pointless to equip 2 exotics in the first place.

And it is not pointless to upgrade them all, if you use a sunsinger for PVE and voidwalker for PVP upgrade both exotics and change gear when you need it.

Exotic weapons are similar idea as well, they are supposed to have that BOOOM effect, the way they fire, sound, damage, look, feel all is supposed to show that they are UNIQUE and they do a unique thing that other weapons in the same class does not, like Suros Regime, or Ice Breaker. Having all exotics in all weapon slots would render Legendaries (which in some cases are better than exotics like Bad JuJu) redundant and useless. People would not even think about using a blue rare weapon like Shingen-E, majority of the weapons in the game would become a place holder.

Back