- Joined
- Dec 2, 2004
- Messages
- 32,947
I considered jumping into the game at one point, but upon hearing they were removing content like that outright and I couldn't get the full story anymore, I shied away.Content removal didn't help at all.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I considered jumping into the game at one point, but upon hearing they were removing content like that outright and I couldn't get the full story anymore, I shied away.Content removal didn't help at all.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...ent-to-be-unvaulted-and-future-games-planned/
View: https://youtu.be/asnrQ1UoBQM
View: https://youtu.be/sQdU0WDiEmk
I'm shocked but apparently Destiny is "saved." The IP is NOT dead. Unvaulting off all things first and apparently future updates will happen.
Microsoft hasn't owned Bungie since 2007. They have been independent until Sony acquired them in 2022.Sony must've told them to bring everything back.My bad on thinking MS still had ownership. Totally forgot about the fiascos Sony has funded for Bungie.
I might actually play it again with zones like Titan (favorite area & music!). Plenty of other great areas I miss. Never got deep into the end game content, but the atmospherics are great.
I was getting Bungie confused with one of the other acquired studios under MS.May play it again if they really give us back the content we paid for, but have to see how much of it.
Microsoft hasn't owned Bungie since 2007. They have been independent until Sony acquired them in 2022.
https://sonyinteractive.com/en/news/blog/an-update-from-playstation-studios-2/I saw months ago that bungie had suffered massive layoffs. Does this mean they purged the activists that were actively ruining the game, and just kept the talented people that weren't trying to spread their personal brand of politics? Somehow despite reducing the staff to a skeleton crew they are able to give the actual fans of the game everything they want?
Unfortunately it looks like this is for a private server version of the game and that makes sense because mods are banned for anti cheat purposes on the live game.May as well. If it keeps interest alive I'm all for it.