• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Destiny 2

I guess beating a dead horse, but I have a friend who begged me to come back and play some with him now that the game is done with updates. He and I got to 550, and he stopped...

I never got around to being social enough to do some of the harder content in game that requires a fire team, so I'm hoping there are some experienced players still here that wouldn't mind playing again and helping me tick some boxes.
 
Last edited:
Now I feel moderately inspired to think about a design for a custom [H]ard ghost shell. Woohoo!
 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...ent-to-be-unvaulted-and-future-games-planned/


View: https://youtu.be/asnrQ1UoBQM


View: https://youtu.be/sQdU0WDiEmk

I'm shocked but apparently Destiny is "saved." The IP is NOT dead. Unvaulting off all things first and apparently future updates will happen.

Sony must've told them to bring everything back. 🤣 My bad on thinking MS still had ownership. Totally forgot about the fiascos Sony has funded for Bungie.

I might actually play it again with zones like Titan (favorite area & music!). Plenty of other great areas I miss. Never got deep into the end game content, but the atmospherics are great.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Pretty cool that they're doing this. I'm long done with D2, but I could see some fresh players discovering it and realizing that they have hundreds upon hundreds of hours of content to play through.
 
May play it again if they really give us back the content we paid for, but have to see how much of it.
Sony must've told them to bring everything back. 🤣 My bad on thinking MS still had ownership. Totally forgot about the fiascos Sony has funded for Bungie.

I might actually play it again with zones like Titan (favorite area & music!). Plenty of other great areas I miss. Never got deep into the end game content, but the atmospherics are great.
Microsoft hasn't owned Bungie since 2007. They have been independent until Sony acquired them in 2022.
 
May play it again if they really give us back the content we paid for, but have to see how much of it.

Microsoft hasn't owned Bungie since 2007. They have been independent until Sony acquired them in 2022.
I was getting Bungie confused with one of the other acquired studios under MS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Given that betting everything on Marathon was a gamble that did not pay off, I'm not surprised by this. Announcing this alone brings some good will back. Now they just have to deliver, which hasn't been Bungie's strong suit in a long time. They've mismanaged this game for years now.
 
I do enjoy when PennyArcade weighs in.

https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2026/09/23/the-euphemism-treadmill#

1790182418374.png
 
I saw months ago that bungie had suffered massive layoffs. Does this mean they purged the activists that were actively ruining the game, and just kept the talented people that weren't trying to spread their personal brand of politics? Somehow despite reducing the staff to a skeleton crew they are able to give the actual fans of the game everything they want?
 
I saw months ago that bungie had suffered massive layoffs. Does this mean they purged the activists that were actively ruining the game, and just kept the talented people that weren't trying to spread their personal brand of politics? Somehow despite reducing the staff to a skeleton crew they are able to give the actual fans of the game everything they want?
https://sonyinteractive.com/en/news/blog/an-update-from-playstation-studios-2/

No, it means they laid people off. Basically gutted the entire company, i honestly don't expect much good form them anymore.
 
May as well. If it keeps interest alive I'm all for it.
Unfortunately it looks like this is for a private server version of the game and that makes sense because mods are banned for anti cheat purposes on the live game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Back
Top