Destiny 2

absolutely the frame rate effects damage. I get one shotted by vehicles while I am patrolling, at 1795+ power.

I can't even remember but I feel like this has been an issue for...forever. There ain' no way I'm going to play at 30fps like Tassi said he did to get past something. I'm willing to drop to 60 but that's it.

I do think that is part of the current balance issues. I agreed with what Tassi said in his video.

And raid first is done within 2h30 minutes, our clan cleared it in about 7 hours.

Notes: low effort cake, not worth the calories

I quit doing the world first raid crap in Destiny 2. I actually enjoyed it, but everyone else on the team never really had the drive to see it through. They straight up quit on the second boss of the last one.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
9 hrs going in blind with a random group, had 1 guy quit on Nezerac but our randos toughed it out. The rng nature of one of Nezerac's attacks + contest mode made for frustrating long last encounter. Completely at the mercy of rng.

Completely at the mercy of rng.
This is a type of design I can't stand in video games. RNG is a mechanic that doesn't care how good you are, how much you've improved, or what your strategy is. You'll just wipe time and time again for no reason even when your team has done everything right. It's bullshit.

Did day 1 locked at 30fps

What a miserable way to experience a beautiful raid

Raid itself is shite reskin of vow but yeah

*blinks* It shouldn't have been locked at 30fps. What was that about?
I locked it 30fps to avoid getting insta-destroyed by some random geometry, physics or laser beam. I was incredibly durable at 30 fps. That is how I had to play in contest mode. Our entire team was playing at either 30 or 60 fps to avoid those issues with the game.

I locked it 30fps to avoid getting insta-destroyed by some random geometry, physics or laser beam. I was incredibly durable at 30 fps. That is how I had to play in contest mode. Our entire team was playing at either 30 or 60 fps to avoid those issues with the game.
Well that's awful

Haven't gone back into the game since day 1 raid was done to do another clear, but I am going to play at normal 165fps now that contest mode is turned off. Just couldnt afford any bugs.

Hang on, the fps thing was in the video someone linked above like last week

Shit like that should merit an emergency intervention, should've been fixed by now.

And for real, what a shit decision not to give strand early on the in campaign. I'm trying to finish it on legendary and it's taking me awhile. So I can't do Vanguards for credit cause I need to be running strand for the elemental burn or whatever it's called

I'd like to think I'm affected by this fps bug but I think it's just cause I suck, I must've died 75 times so far

I dunno if I'd opt for a refund but if even a filthy casual such as myself is bothered by stuff like this, they f-ed up

I was locked at 144 fps for contest mode. Aside from the nezerac destructo disc bs of contest mode, nothing really melted my characters due to high fps. I would play at 170 hz of my monitor, but I straight out can't do jump puzzles at 170hz due to my jump distance being affected by my fps badly at that setting. There's a jump in duality that is just straight out distance, and at 170hz my warlock even with 100 mobility will fall short at that setting even with icarus dash.

Also RIP Zavala. There's been a tribute from guardians at the tower since news came out.

Idk how to honor him other than my usual careful reading of his bounties to see which ones I can do without needing to be in the playlsit

I can't find it right now but Lance played Destiny. He was "idontcare789" and Bungie or someone from Bungie posted a log showing he was playing the game even like the day before he died or close.

Here

His last loadout:
Ghost Shell: Last Bastion
Sparrow: Argent Turbo
Exotic: Prometheus Lens with Eye of Osiris ornament

r4ncgtds3joa1.jpg
ilg5chr2sloa1.jpg

"this fight might be our last"

i mean, makes sense when there's no more shapes to discover - i guess all you can do past that is retextures.

I'm long done with D2, but maybe my wife might enjoy giving it a shot. Free is free, and I did enjoy the game before it got super bloated.

Back