Destiny 2

TheCur

[H]F Junkie
Just a note, if you guys really want to try and raid, and want to succeed you'll need to know these symbols on sight. It's literally the mechanic of the entire raid.

It looks like a lot, but really it's not hard after you've done it a couple times.

RaidGlyphsVotD[1].jpg

leezard

Supreme [H]ardness
thats not a lot, I've led 40 man end game raids before voice comms were a thing...that was a lot

TheCur

[H]F Junkie
thats not a lot, I've led 40 man end game raids before voice comms were a thing...that was a lot
Plane of Time in EQ1 was 72 players. No voice. Just chat channels. The good ole days. That was something like 6-8 hours long.

leezard

Supreme [H]ardness
Plane of Time in EQ1 was 72 players. No voice. Just chat channels. The good ole days. That was something like 6-8 hours long.
True facts, I wasnt leading raids in EQ but I main tanked all of the planes, ToV, Sleepers, Vex thal etc. I started leading and MT in Vanilla WoW. Teamspeak and ventrillo were like stepping into the future.

TheCur

[H]F Junkie
True facts, I wasnt leading raids in EQ but I main tanked all of the planes, ToV, Sleepers, Vex thal etc. I started leading and MT in Vanilla WoW. Teamspeak and ventrillo were like stepping into the future.
I was one of the lead monks / pullers from Naggy / Vox up until Dragons of Norrath, quit and went to WoW.

We were the no 3 guild on Mith Marr and then moved to Drinal and were no. 2 until Cats in Hats imploded. I never did get my second primal 1hb cause CiH killed all 4 Warders and woke the Sleeper. I did have the 2hb, tho. Sadly I was offline when the Sleeper woke.

Ragenrok

Supreme [H]ardness
Surprised there isn't more chatter about this, new season starts today. Season of the Haunted, personally I'm very excited for it.

leezard

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm excited about it, looking forward to more campaign/story and all of the new weapons/armor, gameplay changes, etc.

Dan_D

Extremely [H]
Surprised there isn't more chatter about this, new season starts today. Season of the Haunted, personally I'm very excited for it.

I've personally been underwhelmed by the seasonal format of the game. Excluding the stuff Bungie time gates, you can basically do all there is to do in a couple of weeks. After that, there just isn't a lot going on. It felt like we actually had more content back in the Activision days.

Ragenrok

Supreme [H]ardness
Also seeing a really good build using the new warlock legs and vex mythoclass granting like 250% bonus damage.

For the most part I'm really not liking the changes to warlock solar and void vortex grenades are bugged (doing 65% less damage). If I can get the new legs I'll try this build, if not I'm just going stasis for a while lol.

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
Trace Rifles and Machine Guns have been nice with this. I'm experimenting with other relevant solar weapons. I'm using Prometheus Lens a lot and Vex Mythoclast is starting to alternate (for energy weapons.) I may even whip out Lament for some of this. New Dungeon tomorrow.

Using my Hunter mostly for now but not too far from experimenting with the other two.

Ace and Sunshot are outstanding. Skyburner's Oath is solid and especially against Cabal.

I have a pretty good Negative Space solar Sword that I've been throwing in the mix, too.

Last edited:

Ragenrok

Supreme [H]ardness
Also seeing a really good build using the new warlock legs and vex mythoclass granting like 250% bonus damage.

For the most part I'm really not liking the changes to warlock solar and void vortex grenades are bugged (doing 65% less damage). If I can get the new legs I'll try this build, if not I'm just going stasis for a while lol.
Just wanted to update on this, ran the solo lost sector last night and got my rain of fire boots. Re-modded my armor for wells (elemental armaments/font of might) and charged with light (quick charge/stacks on stacks/high energy fire) combined with the mythoclass catalyst giving you rampage and it is disgusting. You basically end up doing lmg damage non-stop with a primary ammo weapon.

Ran the 1550 nightfall with it and I didn't even need anti-barrier mods anymore. Once they used their barrier I was able to burn them down with just mythoclass before they could re-shield again. I ended up with more kills than my teammates combined, it was a slaughter fest lol. Don't think I used my heavy once the entire nightfall.

What's even nicer is if I forgo the solar wells I can run this build with any subclass as well 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: Q-BZ
like this

Ragenrok

Supreme [H]ardness
Ran the new duality dungeon today and it was pretty fun, got the new smg, warlock class item and 3 copies of the gauntlets lol. Really want the new pulse rifle but thankfully the dungeon is farmable, gonna spend some time in there tomorrow going for the pulse drop.

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
Ran the new duality dungeon today and it was pretty fun, got the new smg, warlock class item and 3 copies of the gauntlets lol. Really want the new pulse rifle but thankfully the dungeon is farmable, gonna spend some time in there tomorrow going for the pulse drop.

As usual me trying to do a dungeon solo just isn't going to happen so I'll see what I can do. I did finish it once with a group of randoms over a mic and the loot drop was pathetic. I am going to try and get the memories. I have four of those so far.