• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Demonoid registration is now open!!!

Could someone please hook me up with an invite? I've been trying to get one for awhile now. I'm a good sharer and my ratios on other trackers are always above 1.0
 
Could someone please hook me up with an invite? I've been trying to get one for awhile now. I'm a good sharer and my ratios on other trackers are always above 1.0

ah demonoid's ratio is screwed up big time mine got stuck at 0.39 even after updating few hundred torrents.

well anywho you got the pm
 
I'd like a demonoid invite. I'll trade a torrent leech invite for it. PM me.
 
I have 4 more invites left.

PM me, would enjoy other invites if you have them, but not required.


EDIT: 3 Left!

EDIT: 2 Left, get em while they last.

EDIT: 1 Left. :)
 
Last edited:
I have 5 invite codes avail, so send me a pm!


EDIT

they are all used up!
 
Last edited:
I have been looking for one as well, I try to check the demonoid site daily, but I have never seen the registration open, is it invite only or by some rare occasion do they open the registration
 
Back
Top