Demonoid registration is now open!!!

I have 1 invitation codes. First come, first served.... PM me if interested

Last edited:
I could use an invite. Someone gave me one but said already in use.
Thanks

I could use an invite. Someone gave me one but said already in use.
Thanks

same here. If anyone has an extra to send along, I'd appreciate. I have a dedicated line for seeding/dling this semester and wanna get a nice ratio

if anyone really wants one I have about four or five available...

I've honestly been using the piratebay more often though, some demonoid DLs seem to get COX cable to send me warning messages, yet the piratebay DLs have been warning free...

hit me up via pm if you need one...

if anyone really wants one I have about four or five available...

I've honestly been using the piratebay more often though, some demonoid DLs seem to get COX cable to send me warning messages, yet the piratebay DLs have been warning free...

hit me up via pm if you need one...

Look who it is.

if anyone has any demonoid codes, i can trade for some, ahem, training film private tracker invites...

Is there a kind soul that still has an open invite that could extend one to me? Please :)

Thanks!

kagato, shoot me a PM to remind me, i've gotten probably 10 of the damed things lol.....ive given a few out but i'm 90% sure ive got atleast 1 invite left, maybe more....

edit: BTW- the Noid is great for finding stuff you just cant get anymore, and some good linux distro's are avaliable there....

I could use an invite, please! I have a ratio of 3.2! on a certain private music tracker.... PM me if you can help out. :)

I have 5 codes left. PM me if you need one.

All gone

Last edited:
So I'm sorry if I sound like a newb but I think I may have been living under a rock or something. Is demonoid just like pirates bay but in a forum type of format? Looks awesome, but what about those warnings that wol-va-rine mentioned? Are those warnings directly from isp? (like comcast for instance?)

So I'm sorry if I sound like a newb but I think I may have been living under a rock or something. Is demonoid just like pirates bay but in a forum type of format? Looks awesome, but what about those warnings that wol-va-rine mentioned? Are those warnings directly from isp? (like comcast for instance?)

yes, it's in forum format and the search functions are a lot easier than tPB, yes the warnings are from your ISP, I've gotten about 5 or so in roughly 4 to 5 years since I've been a member, nothing ever happens, you get a notice to delete the DL, yada, yada, yada, but there's never any follow up, as much as I've DLed from there 5 warnings in that time frame isn't THAT bad at all IMO...

I still use it...

yes, it's in forum format and the search functions are a lot easier than tPB, yes the warnings are from your ISP, I've gotten about 5 or so in roughly 4 to 5 years since I've been a member, nothing ever happens, you get a notice to delete the DL, yada, yada, yada, but there's never any follow up, as much as I've DLed from there 5 warnings in that time frame isn't THAT bad at all IMO...

I still use it...

Ah well thank you for answering that for me. I feel a bit more settled. So anyone have an extra invite? I'd pay pal for one but I only have like 11 cents on there lol.

AggieJason05Xbdbcofxzv1p689nk2t1zt79vs
AggieJason05Xdx10l3tri65nox86nctkjojwhi
AggieJason05X80s7iu2a12tgiu7nfe9yp4o4nuzwi4pn
AggieJason05X29rfh9dngwlkuppqpo95liksvt9slofq
AggieJason05X24tctllt6d7rf8z965ee0lt4ah2gknoy

Enjoy. :D

I've got some invites if anyone wants to sign up.

Got a ratio of 17.3 LOL just leave that sucker on for a few days....

delvryboyXatam86cmtezi6u8h1zuruhv1d8icec
delvryboyX1g2gotqx0xklv6m0wu05tteqekjact57vk7
delvryboyXeb63o1p5f5le94g8eizqvpqh5pzeeu5

Thank-you! I have been wanting to get onto Demonoid for years! Bless you!

delvryboyXeb63o1p5f5le94g8eizqvpqh5pzeeu5 used

MrGuvernmentX1y5mpolawr8jx5rd7ndrg80k2
MrGuvernmentX5wtv48f71zp98kr2pevi0ug6tb8cb0df
MrGuvernmentX3gux033episa1v9qrvzb9z8i0a

MrGuvernmentXw9mmxnl83oyg6zhd05s4clh4t2z7lr5i
MrGuvernmentXfp8s1zr2cyw7imsnzzqeh3dp78vqib4t

f1yX2fbeq7lmbkv3j74bj7tsu9bt77z
f1yXuswy4kgljc1ti477o2xo07fk41g
f1yXjf2ahrtsnnfo2x3myjhlxgvbwlfv
f1yXpf4n9233jroub3m5aemrel8r4ba362cx
f1yX2ct98qzxpvljvtzrrhxo7r6zzehbkr70hb7h

invite codes! please post, if you use

I'm willing to trade Demonoid codes in exchange for using my Dropbox referral link (2nd post in this thread). I could use some more space! Thanks and PM me with your name if you sign up through me; once I verify I'll PM you an invite.

Im looking to register if anyone has some invites.

Got a 25/25 connection and would help out a ton.

Edit: Got one thanks PedroDaGr8, I'll make ya proud.

Last edited:
Back