Dell 2405FWP $849 Shipped (USA)

Im hoping to order mine this friday, anyone recently order one for a good price, i will probably be contacting brad again when the time has come. he gave me the 925+tax and free 2nd day shipping, but didnt know how long it will last. Im crossing my fingers!

does anyone know how to get this monitor for less than $1000? I should have got in on the deal last week, but I thought it would last for a while... any help (coupons) would be appreciated!!!

I bought mine from my Sales Rep for 959.20 with free overnight shipping + tax which made it come out to just over $1000. No coupons involved I just asked him to give me a good deal on it. Now if UPS would just get on with it and deliver the damn thing I could tell ya what I think about it :)

Nope ordered it Friday and it is on the UPS truck awaiting delivery. I am just waiting for UPS to get here :)

Replacing my 19" LCD on my PC with it. Waiting for funds to get back in order before I order the second one for my SLI setup. But to answer your question I am using it for my PC primarily and will have a DVD player hooked to it so I can watch movies in PiP

Got it in and hooked up and this is the best purchase I have ever made. This thing is gorgeous! Havent gotten the DVD player hooked to it yet maybe tomorrow. No dead pixels and clear and sharp with no ghosting that I can tell in EQ2. Got a good deal on it and must say I am very happy

I am too waiting on a good deal to come up. $800ish... Not sure exactly where to keep my eyes on though.

Well I recieved mine 5 days ago for 920 which included 2nd day air and sales tax. The display is absolutely perfect. That is almost half of what other manufactures sale their 23/24 inch displays for...

what happened to the deal? i just called the two reps and both stated that they couldnt go any lower than 1079 plus tax.

ptahkeem said:
what happened to the deal? i just called the two reps and both stated that they couldnt go any lower than 1079 plus tax.
your like a week late, the deal ended and the price went up to roughly 1k

I was one of the very last to get the 2405 for $839 plus tax/shipping. I ordered last Wednesday and by the following Thursday the price was already up to $925 plus tax/shipping. I received it on Friday and paid $913 total. :D

I'm wondering how long I'll have to wait for the price to drop below 1k again? I'd really like to get a new monitor soon. :(

I wonder if i bought one of these off ebay.. would dell still give me the warrenty?

MadWombat said:
Brad says in a few months it may go back down again.

lol, "in a few months it MAY go back down again."

it will be on sale again within a few weeks, max. It may not be the same price but Dell has LOTS of sales and coupons. Sounds like Brad just wants to get a sale

eh i hate waiting. i ordered one for 1079 plus tax. hopefully in a week i shall have a ginormous monitor! yay!

they can have my money as soon as it's at $925 or less, including shipping & taxes, otherwise i can wait. who knows maybe something better will come along that i can spend my money on :p

I guess i do not have enough patience. So i just went a head and placed an order.
$1019.13 shipped no tax to NY. Kinda pissed that i missed $860 deal. Guys let me know
if you were able to get 1900x1200 in BF1942 DC final and your overall impression in games in terms of performance and wide aspect.
Thanks

needmorecarnitine said:
lol, "in a few months it MAY go back down again."

it will be on sale again within a few weeks, max. It may not be the same price but Dell has LOTS of sales and coupons. Sounds like Brad just wants to get a sale

Didnt make a sale off me. but my buddy I bought one for just couldnt wait. But I can. I got a 2005 that'll hold me over just fine in the meantime.

FX55 said:
I guess i do not have enough patience. So i just went a head and placed an order.
$1019.13 shipped no tax to NY. Kinda pissed that i missed $860 deal. Guys let me know
if you were able to get 1900x1200 in BF1942 DC final and your overall impression in games in terms of performance and wide aspect.
Thanks

Man.. you are going to love it. The models are very sharp and makes the game look a lot nicer. Normally I think the bf2 dc graphics are blah at best. I was actually able to play it quite well on my AIW 9700 Pro and 3.2 p4...

looks like this thread is turning into "I missed the sale" thread. I missed it too. :D

I also miseed, cause i needed 1 more paycheck BAH i now have $1,200 but probably going to wait cause I dont want to spend an extra 3-400... i just hope i dont fold under the pressure haha :eek:

hey just found this, would you get the warranty with this at all? like 21day staisfaction garantee or 3 year dell warranty?
http://www.compudirectpc.com/product_view.aspx?product_ID=252&source_ID=pricegrabber

well now that i just looked at dell's site again
1199.00 - dell small business 15% off = 1,019.15 + tax (free shipping...)
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=320-4221&cs=04&c=us&l=en
$1080.30 for me ordering!

same price for me.. do i bite the bullet and order? thats about the cost of a PSP more then the deal :rolleyes:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, didn't have time to read through all the posts. Anyways, how low can you put the LCD? I have the HP L2335 and I keep it about 3 inches from the desk and more or less slide my eyboard part way under it. That would actually be a big selling point for me.

RDL

MortalSyn said:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, didn't have time to read through all the posts. Anyways, how low can you put the LCD? I have the HP L2335 and I keep it about 3 inches from the desk and more or less slide my eyboard part way under it. That would actually be a big selling point for me.

RDL
My 2405 is at its lowest point, which is 3.5 inches.

Remember, it's Dell. Just keep in contact with a couple of reps and you'll be able to get the same deal again in no time.

hey fellas,

just wondering what the latest price for this puppy is???

bonds

If you have an EPP plan from your workplace I reccomend calling and speaking with an EPP rep at Dell. I was able to get them to honor the lower price point today. I bought 3, 2 for me and 1 for a friend of mine.

TZ1 said:
just bought one today from mayur patel $999 shipped.

hey is that with tax and everything or is it before tax.

and also i tried call him like 5 times and he never returned my call. Can you please give me his tele # and his info so i can make sure im talking to the right person.

thanks
bonds

Back