Dell 2405FWP $849 Shipped (USA)

pufftissue: do you have Timothy Ness' phone#? could you post it here or PM it to me? thanks.

msny said:
Phone: 1-800-456-3355, 1st ext. - 7240141, 2nd ext. - 5783
or email: [email protected]

Got the Dell confrimation right away. in email. Brad is a nice guy give him a call
and get one, nice deal:

He said that he has gotton 275 orders and shipped out about 200 in the last few days.
Seriously a GOOD DEAL go for it !

Total was $922.35 with Ohio tax. Free shipping.

Two hours later now showing up on Dell's website as confirmed order.

This is now $925 + tax, called a couple of minutes ago.

eggrock said:
This is now $925 + tax, called a couple of minutes ago.

Sorry to hear that !

You snooze you lose, deals like this go quick...good luck

Is the 849+tax deal dead? Has anyone ordered in the past two days and gotten the same deal?

Yeah.. it's dead. I talked to Brad today at WiPro and he said that "mr. dell" (his words) stepped in and said the lowest he could go would be $925 w/ free shipping. Which is still a damn good deal. I just will make sure to eat ramen noodles for an extra 2 weeks. :)

He also said that he can give the "under $500" price on the 2005FPW if anyone wants it still w/out coupons. He also informed me of another low priced hd dlp projector that's coming out soon. Just FYI.

Yeah I wound up going through Brad yesterday and paying $980 after tax, shipped. Ordered yesterday. Good news is, it's already "in transit to local carrier" with an ETA of 3/17. 3 day ship for a hot commodity like this isn't bad at all--All of a sudden my opinion of Dell just went way up. :cool:

magnetik said:
Yeah.. it's dead. I talked to Brad today at WiPro and he said that "mr. dell" (his words) stepped in and said the lowest he could go would be $925 w/ free shipping. Which is still a damn good deal. I just will make sure to eat ramen noodles for an extra 2 weeks. :)

He also said that he can give the "under $500" price on the 2005FPW if anyone wants it still w/out coupons. He also informed me of another low priced hd dlp projector that's coming out soon. Just FYI.

I'd be interested in the specs and price on the DLP projector if they're available. The lowest priced HD 1280X720 projector is the Sanyo Z3 with a street price of around $1800. That's LCD though. I wonder how close Dell can come with a DLP projector.

eggrock said:
Yeah I wound up going through Brad yesterday and paying $980 after tax, shipped. Ordered yesterday. Good news is, it's already "in transit to local carrier" with an ETA of 3/17. 3 day ship for a hot commodity like this isn't bad at all--All of a sudden my opinion of Dell just went way up. :cool:

If you order through one of the reps, do you have to pay tax? Normally when I order through dell I don't have to pay MD sales tax.

TheRoamer said:
If you order through one of the reps, do you have to pay tax? Normally when I order through dell I don't have to pay MD sales tax.

If you normally don't pay tax... then you shouldn't be charged tax... unless dell just opened a business presence in your state.

I just ordered mine today from Andy. It was $982 after tax and free 2nd day shipping. I hope it gets here before the weekend... A 24 inch lcd for under a grand is a steal.... :)

Stolen from fatty. $839 now.

-------------

DEAL BACK ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered for $839.30!!!! + Tax (ground shipping only)

See info below:

Mayur K. Patel
Account Manager
Small & Medium Business
Dell Inc.
1 (800) 901-3355, Ext. 7958818
FAX (800) 607-9327 Attn: Mayur Patel
[email protected]

Awesome, I would love to buy another. It would give me a chance to drive everyone crazy again waiting on it to arrive. :D

puppyfriend said:
Stolen from fatty. $839 now.

-------------

DEAL BACK ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered for $839.30!!!! + Tax (ground shipping only)

See info below:

Mayur K. Patel
Account Manager
Small & Medium Business
Dell Inc.
[email protected]

Thanks for the info... I just emailed him and might put an order tomorrow. How can you be sure it's legite?

O...M...G....
Does anyone know if i can get a student (.edu) discount on top of these deals?

puppyfriend said:
Mayur K. Patel
Account Manager
Small & Medium Business
Dell Inc.
[email protected]
I just ordered another 2405 from Mayur. The total price, including tax & shipping, is $913.00!!!! He told me he'll cut me a deal for any Dell purchase from now on. I'm gonna buy an XPS2 from him, next month. What a great guy!! Call him if you want the 2405!!

All of these "backdoor" contacts sure beat the hell out of ordering through Dell's website!! :D

I just called that guy Mayur and got his voicemail... hopefully he'll give me a call back!

I talked to Brad yestarday and he told me $925 is best what he can do :(
now I just need to wait untill my tax return comes to order it :p

EazyM3 said:
I just called that guy Mayur and got his voicemail... hopefully he'll give me a call back!
He should and soon. He answered my overnight e-mail by calling me at 9:15 a.m. The price breaks down as $839 + $14 S/H + $60 tax. Damn good price!!

I'm already drooling over the kind of deal he'll cut me on the Inspiron XPS2 I'm gonna buy from him, next month!!

atlwriter said:
He should and soon. He answered my overnight e-mail by calling me at 9:15 a.m. The price breaks down as $839 + $14 S/H + $60 tax. Damn good price!!

I'm already drooling over the kind of deal he'll cut me on the Inspiron XPS2 I'm gonna buy from him, next month!!

he hasn't even called me back yet and his VM box is FULL....
:mad: :mad:

EazyM3 said:
he hasn't even called me back yet and his VM box is FULL....
:mad: :mad:
Try e-mailing him and include your phone number. That's how I got him to call me. I'm sure he's got tons of calls waiting to be returned

Hot damn! I ordered a 2405 directly from Mayur at about 9:15, this morning. I just got e-mail notification that it shipped today!!!! That guy is F-A-S-T!!!!

If I'm lucky, it'll arrive on Friday. Otherwise, I'll get it on Monday.

Hi guys i was just introduced to this site by john, i have had a thread runing on neowin about uk deals and the 2405FPW, some might know it, i hope that i will get some feedback from john once he gets his new 2405FPW for £540.50inc vat and del +3yr warrenty

till then i will lurk here for a bit, hope thats ok guys

I e-mailed brad about 30 minutes ago and he just gave me a call. he said 925 + tax with free 2 day shipping... should I take it or should I wait for one of the other reps to e-mail or call me back?

PowerLlama said:
I e-mailed brad about 30 minutes ago and he just gave me a call. he said 925 + tax with free 2 day shipping... should I take it or should I wait for one of the other reps to e-mail or call me back?
Try e-mailing the guy I dealt with: [email protected]. He sold me a 2405 for $839.00 + tax and S/H. The total was $913.00. I ordered it yesterday and it shipped the same day. Can't beat that!

Just so everyone knows, I talked to Mayur a few minutes ago and he told me the price has gone back up to $999. I was going to order this so I'm very disappointed.

Alright, well I ordered it from Brad today.

I read something in another thread about pricematching... I didn't use a coupon code or anything like that when I ordered, so could I call and get that coupon credited to my card? Or call up and tell them that so and so got a lower price with order # blah and I demand that my price be the same!

I've never dealt with dell before.. heh

Techbargains.com just posted some 30-40% of dell LCD coupons. It lists all monitors, except the 2405s. Anyone have time today to investigate if this can be applied to the 2405s? I got a final to take today, or else i would try and find out....

Back