Dell 2405FWP $849 Shipped (USA)

I got a Dell representative's information from FatWaller and pulled the trigger on this deal yesterday. The order information took a day to get through the system and now my order is in Processing.

I got it for $860 + tax w/ free 2 day shipping. The total came out to $903...an incredible price for that screen.

This deal is legit. I suggest everyone on the fence to jump on this deal if you got the cash for it, it may be awhile before there is a nice combination of coupons/sales that get the price down so low on the 2405.

Going to bump this as people are overpaying. :eek: For more info go to bargainshare.com
But most info should be here. :confused:

Phone: 1-800-456-3355, 1st ext. - 7240141, 2nd ext. - 5783
or email: [email protected]

Got the Dell confrimation right away. in email. Brad is a nice guy give him a call
and get one, nice deal:

He said that he has gotton 275 orders and shipped out about 200 in the last few days.
Seriously a GOOD DEAL go for it !

Total was $922.35 with Ohio tax. Free shipping.

Two hours later now showing up on Dell's website as confirmed order.

I ordered from Brad late monday afternoon - told 5-7 day backorder. Fedex just attempted delivery this afternoon (at work, so i'm going to drive 10 min to the fedex facility and pick it up when I get home). w00t!!

Hehe brad's info have been posted like 5 or 6 times already in 3/4 different threads :D I think he is the mastermind behind this whole scam :cool: j/k but he is really eager to get referred to and jumps at every opportunity to provide the deal. Did u hear his voicemail message? He actually talks about 2405 deal there :eek: :)

Brad seemed like a nice guy on the phone. He seemed really concerned about getting my order right and sending the confirmation right away in email.

I've decided that keeping his email addres :cool: s in my book would be a good idea for future orders... :cool: now i need a new video card I wonder :eek:

My Sony LCD is going to the new Shuttle box I'm building very soon so this deal came along at a good time for me.

anyone know if you can use your dell preferred account to order this monitor through wipro?

Ordered mine today from Brad. $860 + NY state tax = $935. Free 2 day shipping. Should be able to pay it off in 2 months before credit card intrest rates start to kick in.

magnetik said:
anyone know if you can use your dell preferred account to order this monitor through wipro?

answering my own thread... you can't use a dell preferred account fyi

o_O I am still standing by Ralph at $849, Since I started this whole Wipro mess at HF :D

Quote:
[email protected]

The guy's name is Ralph. Email him and tell him Victor sent you. He will hook you up for $849 Shipped. Lowest price so far...

I sent my phone# and got a call very quickly.

Have Fun!!

Actually, wipro works for Dell, so it's all legit. They are an outsourced company in India. The guy speaks very clear English, so that is a non-issue.

magnetik said:
answering my own thread... you can't use a dell preferred account fyi

Unfortunately not, all these deals are through Dells small business division, the Dell preferred account is only through the home division. I'm in the same boat, I had to pass on the first $899 deal bacause I couldn't use my Dell account.

my order just shipped today, thrusday 3/10 the suggested ship day was the 17th so this is good news for a california buyer.
edit: that was a notification that it left the wharehosue but now it just notified me that it is en route with fedex 2nd day shipping, it sucks becuase today is thursday and it wont be here till monday or tuesday. Oh well as long as i get it some time

Mine is now saying "in transit" and will ship today, ordered yesterday. So the ship dates
are way out there and not very accurate.

Dam good deal....

msny said:
Mine is now saying "in transit" and will ship today, ordered yesterday. So the ship dates
are way out there and not very accurate.

Dam good deal....
someone told me that dells stuff is shipped 7 days or so before the estimated ship date

Lordy. I'm not going to have the cash for a couple of weeks, think this deal will still be around by then? If not I might have to raid my wife's bonus check. ;)

shadylx said:
someone told me that dells stuff is shipped 7 days or so before the estimated ship date

I have a UPS tracking number its coming next Tuesday !

I'm excited :p

You need to make this happen if you can do it. One of the best deals
ever.

I'm just wondering what's in it for these guys that's making them so eager to get people this deal. I know a lot of people have placed orders but has anyone from this forum recieved their monitor yet from any of the wipro reps? I'm seriously considering the 2405fpw over the 23 inch cinema display if this deal is really working out for people.

TheRoamer said:
I'm just wondering what's in it for these guys that's making them so eager to get people this deal. I know a lot of people have placed orders but has anyone from this forum recieved their monitor yet from any of the wipro reps? I'm seriously considering the 2405fpw over the 23 inch cinema display if this deal is really working out for people.

Yep...just picked it up from UPS today

Who did you guys order from? Can you pm me the contact info?

edit: nevermind... read the previous posts.

for how long is this deal good for? i wanna get one as soon as i get back from my snowboarding trip next week. theres no time limit for this right?

Here is what I got from Brad today. I spoke to him by phone and he said he might be able to do even better than $860 on the price on monday.. he mention $10-15 on the phone but can't guarantee it... but as you can see in the email... He guaranteed at least $860 on Monday. Just FYI if anyone is on the fence... you got the weekend to think about it. :)
Brad seemed like a really nice guy btw.

Hi julian,

The price for this monitor is gone up today to $960 however I am working with my manager to get the same $860 price or may be better then that. So if you can wait till monday I may be able to give you a better price then $860 but if not better I guarantee you that I will provide you the $860 price in any case.

Do let me know if you want to recieve a call from me on Monday/Tuesday.

Regards
Brad

I can confirm what magnetik just posted. I just got off the phone with Brad and he told me the same thing that is in his email reply above, although he told me it would be Tues/Wed, instead of Mon/Tues. I gave him my phone number in order to get a callback, but I plan on calling/emailing him on Monday to see what the status of this deal is. Very nice guy to speak with on the phone. I just hope that we can at least get the $860 price next week like he says...

BalanceExpert said:
Just go with Ralph, he will hook you up.

I left an email to Ralph last night (15hours ago) and still haven't heard anything from him. Yet.. Brad has responded to me 3 times since then. I dunno.. maybe he is getting slammed.. but I think Brad is too probably. I even told Ralph that I had my cc ready to buy.

magnetik said:
Here is what I got from Brad today. I spoke to him by phone and he said he might be able to do even better than $860 on the price on monday.. he mention $10-15 on the phone but can't guarantee it... but as you can see in the email... He guaranteed at least $860 on Monday. Just FYI if anyone is on the fence... you got the weekend to think about it. :)
Brad seemed like a really nice guy btw.

Hi julian,

The price for this monitor is gone up today to $960 however I am working with my manager to get the same $860 price or may be better then that. So if you can wait till monday I may be able to give you a better price then $860 but if not better I guarantee you that I will provide you the $860 price in any case.

Do let me know if you want to recieve a call from me on Monday/Tuesday.

Regards
Brad

Ditto on Brad being a nice rep. He handled my order very nicely and I will be calling him again for future orders....he IS saved in my address book :p

hmm IIRC Ralph dosen't work on Fridays now that I think about it.

Regardless, I just hooked mine up... :eek: is all I can say. No dead pixels.

Great Monitor no matter who you get it from. :D

TheRoamer said:
its legit, my order says shipped at dell.com and says what it is and the price i paid so this is completley real and a great price

Dont want to break anyones heart but I have just got an email from one of the reps (andy) that was doing the 860 deal and he says now the lowest price he can offer the monitor at is 925 sry guysmaybe some other reps will stil allow it

dewsky said:
Dont want to break anyones heart but I have just got an email from one of the reps (andy) that was doing the 860 deal and he says now the lowest price he can offer the monitor at is 925 sry guysmaybe some other reps will stil allow it

read my post from the rep Brad above.

Ordered mine today from Brad. $860 + NY state tax = $935. Free 2 day shipping. Should be able to pay it off in 2 months before credit card intrest rates start to kick in.

Wondering why you had to pay sales tax?
I live in N.Y. and have ordered a 1905fp and a 2001fp in the last 3 weeks and have not been charged any tax.
Dell even picked up the 1905 that I returned for free.

DMystikaLD said:
The guy never ended up calling me like he said he would. Oh well.
I never got a call from Ralph, after he wrote and said he would. None of my other e-mails were answered, either.

mad38dog said:
Wondering why you had to pay sales tax?
I live in N.Y. and have ordered a 1905fp and a 2001fp in the last 3 weeks and have not been charged any tax.
Dell even picked up the 1905 that I returned for free.

Cuz the $860 price is thru Dell business. Thats what i thought before too but since its business u have to pay tax.

bonds

magnetik said:
I left an email to Ralph last night (15hours ago) and still haven't heard anything from him. Yet.. Brad has responded to me 3 times since then. I dunno.. maybe he is getting slammed.. but I think Brad is too probably. I even told Ralph that I had my cc ready to buy.

Brad was cool for me and did a good job. I'd say go with whoever responds first so you don't miss out on this !

I left Brads email/phone in this thread so search for it if you want it...

dewsky said:

Ditto. Andy was supposedly the man to get it from, but he shot me down. A guy named Timothy Ness gave me the $860 deal. To all who haven't gotten on it yet, it's fine. The price ONLY goes down, and the deal will be going on all the time off the record. All this trouble only gets you at best, 3 months from now's price, today.

But for those like me who really want it, that's worth all the hassle, plus the feeling of getting a deal.

Dell, though, for such a big company, sure does a lot of under the table haggling and bargaining, etc. Does walmart do this? Buy.com? Amazon? Best buy? Fry's? Not perfect analogies, but it just goes to show you that you have to quite proactive with dell if paying full dell price for a dell product will tick you off if your neighbor gets it for 20% less than you b/c of under the table bargaining. Even though full price for a dell product is usually a fair deal. It's just that a real dell price is wildly cheaper than anything else.

i think tommorows the big day. Fedex.com says its coming on the 15th but on the tracking it said that it arrived in los angeles hopefully it comes tommorow though, that would rock

pufftissue said:
Ditto. Andy was supposedly the man to get it from, but he shot me down. A guy named Timothy Ness gave me the $860 deal. To all who haven't gotten on it yet, it's fine. The price ONLY goes down, and the deal will be going on all the time off the record. All this trouble only gets you at best, 3 months from now's price, today.

But for those like me who really want it, that's worth all the hassle, plus the feeling of getting a deal.

Dell, though, for such a big company, sure does a lot of under the table haggling and bargaining, etc. Does walmart do this? Buy.com? Amazon? Best buy? Fry's? Not perfect analogies, but it just goes to show you that you have to quite proactive with dell if paying full dell price for a dell product will tick you off if your neighbor gets it for 20% less than you b/c of under the table bargaining. Even though full price for a dell product is usually a fair deal. It's just that a real dell price is wildly cheaper than anything else.

Dell is eager for sales and to haggle helps there customer base. Volumn selling still works the bottom line for porfits. Competition is fierce with Gateway and Compaq ect out there. Even places like Wal-Mart are starting to sell computers. Since there not really brick n' mortar they need to do something extra. I wish more retailers would horse trade even more.

I'm glad there catering to us this way, I know I will be contacting my new customer rep for any deals he can give me in the future.

Mine is scheduled for delivery today so I'm waiting patiently

Back