• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dead Island 2

Seems I am underlevelled after the last fight so might need to do some side missions before I progress. Now everyone is a regen butch mofo so I need to level up to progress. Problem with this game is you never feel powerful which really sucks ass. I know it is to “add to the challenge” but do it on higher difficulty settings not normal. Normal should have a moment where you actually feel like a bad ass. I feel as weak as my first few hours in the game because whole world levels up when you do.

Anyways, whatever. Got 4 missions and some sides and then I am outta this game. Graphics are nice though and feel of LA is not bad though a bit constrained the way you travel between locations etc.

Edit: So I started doing some sides and leveled up a bit and of course it made the main quest a bit simpler. I hate the butchers everywhere as they cause me to lose a ton of health fast. In a side quest they threw 3 of them at me but I managed. I think I am starting to like this game but is it too late? Maybe I need to do more sides. I got 3 main missions left and am wondering if I should do more sides or just finish it. I know once I finish, there is rarely ever going back.
 
Last edited:
On sale for $19.99 (60% off) until 4/26. Or $26.99 for the Ultimate Edition with a bunch of DLCs including the Expansion Pass.

According to SteamDB, that's the lowest it's been to date. Even CDKeys currently doesn't beat that price, so if you've been looking to pick this up and don't like the idea of those iffy sites with multiple 3rd party resellers, this might be your jumping off point.


View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/934700/Dead_Island_2/

I've watched a few videos on the game and while certain aspects of it look good, like the damage modeling on the enemies, I'm not a fan of some of the other changes from the original Dead Island. I'll probably wait until this is more like $10, or maybe there'll be another Deep Silver Humble Bundle that includes it at some point.
 
FREE on epic.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/dead-island-2

DeadIsland2_Free.png
 
Last edited:
I didn't except this today I suppose there will be a pretty good crowd online for the next few weeks.
 
I thought this was an OK game until it Crashed not sure if it's Nvidia Drivers or the Game.
Black Screen and Fans is what I get....
 
Yeah I even played this on the Steam Deck for a bit and it was pretty playable.
 
Yeah for such a "newer" title, compared to most games these days, it played very well at ultra settings with great performance and no crashing at all for me.
 
$4.99 on Steam, thinking about adding it to my backlog at that price

$7 for the two story DLCs if you buy that version. They're worth the $2 price. Suppose it depends on if you like the game or not, but my save file is over 40 hours with the DLCs. I know people complained that it was too short, but it really isn't.
 
I really enjoyed this when it came out but never got around to getting the DLC. I just picked up the Ultimate package for $6.99 which is really a no-brainer!

DLC.jpg
 
I made it to the Santa Monica pier. This part of the game takes place at night and the pier is lit up with all sorts of neon lighting. The lighting is baked, and there’s no ray tracing, but it’s a spectacular looking level with tremendous atmosphere. I think this game is vastly under-rated.
 
Back
Top