Days Gone

scojer

Supreme [H]ardness
Yes.
The best? No. But it's fun, worth picking up, especially if you liked the Mad Max game.
It's Mad Max with a motorcycle instead of a car, and the zombies from Will Smith's I Am Legend.

djoye

2[H]4U
I played it on PS4, I enjoyed the gameplay and story, but one playthrough was enough for me. It's easy to catch everything in one playthrough, the only real difficult part might be clearing out the hoards, which consists of 2-3 required missions and the rest are optional objectives for an achievement. Clearing hoards is actually fun if you're good at strategizing, because you can scope out the area, setup traps and lead them through choke points to knock them down.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Days Gone– Features Trailer | PC

PC features include ultra-wide monitor support, unlocked framerates and improved graphics...coming to PC on May 18, 2021...

Domingo

Fully [H]
Looks pretty damn good/cool. Not my favorite game in the world, but there's a lot to see and do. The graphical updates in the trailers look noticeable, too. The PS5 update for the game already looks fantastic and runs at a stead 60fps, so a gaming PC should be able to mimic that level of performance.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
I'm not sure why this got very average reviews on PS4 as it looks pretty good...this has a Red Dead Redemption with zombies feel to it combined with a bit of Last of Us...are there really 500 zombies on screen at once?

scojer

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm not sure why this got very average reviews on PS4 as it looks pretty good...this has a Red Dead Redemption with zombies feel to it combined with a bit of Last of Us...are there really 500 zombies on screen at once?

Yes.

The game is fun, my biggest gripe was the controls were a bit clunky at first. I got used to them though, and really enjoyed the game after that.
The story was decent, and the human enemies were varied enough. My favorite part was the later half, when you go to the Mad Max styled section of the game.

Domingo

Fully [H]

It's really repetitious and tedious at times. I feel like it's a 7 to a 7.5 / 10 as a result. It's very much a mashup of RDR2 and TLoU, but not as good as either.
I don't think there are ever 500 zombies onscreen at once (maybe 200?), but there are definitely very, very large groups of them. Those usually have between 75-150 zombies, although I think you see larger groups of them from a distance on a couple occasions.

Denpepe

[H]ard|Gawd

It's decent, but not great, filling up your bike with gas all the time get's tedious fast, you can barely make it to the end of the road with a full tank.

The story felt a bit forced, the gameplay is a bit wonky as stated by others, cleared places get repopulated once you leave the area, it could have been better if they executed it a bit better.

I'm not super far in though, got fed up with one of the boss fights, nothing to ruin a openworld ish game with silly bossfights

polonyc2

Fully [H]

Don't post anything about Epic having preorders and not the Steam version =)​

I wanted the Steam version but I didn't see anything about it be listed there.

it's available for pre-order on Steam...the link is in the first post

StryderxX

[H]ard|Gawd
I completed this game on the PS5 and the improved FPS made a huge difference. I recommend picking this up if you've never played it.

Porter_

[H]F Junkie
I completed this game on the PS5 and the improved FPS made a huge difference. I recommend picking this up if you've never played it.
I’m definitely picking this up for PC. Looks like a fun game. Sony exclusives don’t ever seem to disappoint me and the fact that some are coming to PC is all the better.

LurkerLito

2[H]4U
I played the beginning of this on the PS5 since it was free on PS+. It seems fun. I'd probably buy it if it was on GoG day 1 but at the moment I will pass on it for now and either wait for a GoG version to show or a real steep discount before I buy.

Armenius

Fully [H]
Looking good. But so did Horizon before release and that launched with a plethora of issues (that are now fixed). Hopefully they learned from that release with this one.